PDA

View Full Version : fell harrrrd today

rollie
10-03-2004, 09:06 PM
here was my day at jolly rogers up in NH (first race)

I showed up at 7 went thru tech blah blah riders meeting then pratice.......got used to the track and was feeling good...first moto i was ready to go...was fourth into the first turn....there was 3 people in front of me 2 on each side of me....there was an opening so i went for it and another race travis didnt see me and cut out in front to get in front(my fault i stayed on the gas) i caught his back tire and fliped a couple time and i think i got ran over (ow) i have a reallllllly bad brusied right sholder(can move it) and i sprained it

ill be back tho just had a bad day if you where there i was #51 in the air cooled class....later:)

I-7
10-03-2004, 09:24 PM
Sucks to hear that happened in your first race. Get better!

rollie
10-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Sucks to hear that happened in your first race. Get better!

thanks...yeah it kinda sucked i only got to do 2 pratice laps but it was still fun and hopefully ill finsh it next time:p

bansheeguy77
10-04-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
thanks...yeah it kinda sucked i only got to do 2 pratice laps but it was still fun and hopefully ill finsh it next time:p

yeah ya live and ya learn, but its all good atleast no1 got killed and ya enjoyed urself. bet ya will never forget your first race :p

fastexgirl4c
10-04-2004, 09:55 AM
that really sucks.. i was like 4 or 5 quads behind u..my throttle was stuck open and my breather tube on the top of the motor fell off.. but there is always next year.. get better soon:)

rollie
10-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by fastexgirl4c
that really sucks.. i was like 4 or 5 quads behind u..my throttle was stuck open and my breather tube on the top of the motor fell off.. but there is always next year.. get better soon:)

thanks....i cant wait till next years saseon!!!!!!!!!!:eek2: maybe ill jollys this time:p