PDA

View Full Version : a little help?

hey
10-03-2004, 08:22 PM
alright. im havin a problem, and maybe you guys can help.
i got a port&flow, an 11:1 high compression piston, a hotcam, & a dial-a-jet for my EX. i already had a White bros e-series slipon, w/a w.b. rev box. a few other mods(clutch springs&plates,air scoops) but now its not doin so good. im havin some serious problems: i was beat in a drag by a basically stock EX . needless to say, im pissed. i was just wondering if anyone had any tips or ideas on what to do to fix this problem. after already putting this much money into the bike, im ready to whatever i can to fix the problem

mojoe2878
10-03-2004, 09:28 PM
what exactly is the problem with it? i mean is it runnin bad? or is the problem somewhere else? ive never used a dial-a-jet but if the bike was mine that would be the first thing i got rid of and put regular jets in the carb to jet it correctly.

oriclez
10-03-2004, 09:35 PM
Did your quad fill faster before you got all the work done? Or did you get the quad with all the work done?

hey
11-02-2004, 09:14 PM
i wouldnt be able to say , since i hadnt ridden it 4 a month, but my mother's quad was basically the same as mine and it does feel faster, but not as fast as it should be. i got beat by the same quad with only a pipe! ionno. im really pressed now because i only havea week before i go 2 glamis.