PDA

View Full Version : NEATVMX: howd everyone do at jolly this weekend

NTPRacing#19
10-03-2004, 06:51 PM
today i got a 3rd and near last place finish and got 11th overall but still managed to get the championship this year, i was told i did. open b i beleive im third for the year. Tom moffard, curtis hayes, jim trueman, brawn, chris lane, justin hoffler, vinnie turgeon, had some great battles with all of yah and cant wait till next season! see yah at the banquet.

Vin moffard congrats on the hard earned championship.
josh creamer congrats on the pro-am championship.
and anyone else i missed.

EX 80
10-03-2004, 07:04 PM
You got tangled up real bad in the 2nd 4stroke moto. I thought you guys were going to have to deflate your tires to free up. You must of been pretty pist, thinking that it might cost you the championship at first. But you got free and were able to finish. Good job, Champ!!:) You too DSracer666, good job.

10-03-2004, 07:10 PM
For my first race ever, i think i did pretty good. I came deadlast the first moto, mainly because it was my first holeshot ever and ive never ran the track. In the LCQ, i came 4th on the holeshot(thanks RampRida55 for the tips) and kept that for 3/4 of a lap, then got passed. I maintained 5th, then got passed for 6th at the finish line.

No one really got badly injured, so that was cool. DSracer666, you had the best pit in the place besides the K&K boys, right at the pits!

TroyLeePred03
10-03-2004, 07:20 PM
i did pretty sick in the mud races in the 2nd open c qualifier that mud sucked assss tho i got 7th that race and thank god didnt have to do an lcq i was beat after all that sticky asss mud......the open c final i got an awsome start was goin to tuck in behind my friend joel on the #87 red and black yfz and some ****er came right up and hit me then someone ran right up my front tire and into my bars and bent my radiator scoop and then i jumped off and ran because 3/4 of the gate was comming right at me and some guy hit me and his tire jammed between my subframe and the axle it took like 3 of us to seperate the 2 quads..i pretty much rode the fastest 4 laps of my life after that i got by 4-5 guys and was catching up to the middle of the pack but ran out of time...the damn 15-20 seconds i spent stuck to the yfz screwed me over i was sooo mad....word of advice to other novice riders....its not pro class we dont need to ram into people on the first corner its ridiculous if someone spins out u stop and go around not just ram into them:rolleyes: im glad i finished tho thats all that matters.....great job to everyone else tho i saw some good **** today at the races!

ramp rida 55
10-03-2004, 07:26 PM
i probably did the worst today out of the whole season but it was the funnest day! i got 18 in my first 4stroke b moto after hitting the cament wall holding the 2nd bridge together and almost fell off in to on coming traffic, then in the main i smoked my clutch so bad i couldnt even get up any hills and got towed out from behind the intimidator:D

ramp rida 55
10-03-2004, 07:28 PM
ill tell you im soooo excited for next year!!!!:macho

10-03-2004, 07:51 PM
Me too man! I should have a decent amount of mods for next year to be competitive, but ill still be on stock a-arms/suspension. That mud sucked my nuts, because i spun out in a corner, and got passed by the 2 guys that were behind me in Moto 1. I definitely got the competition scoped out for next year, and i cant wait!
Anyone else gonna be at the CyclePros race in Middleboro, MA on November 7th?

TroyLeePred03
10-03-2004, 07:53 PM
mine was the cheapest day i didnt even pay to race the lady never took my money i didnt realize it till after my 1st race..but o well **** happens:rolleyes: free ride today i cant complain even tho some ******* hit me i still had a good time too

10-03-2004, 07:58 PM
Hahaha, TLP, i hope Mr. Payne doesnt see that post!:devil:

TroyLeePred03
10-03-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
Me too man! I should have a decent amount of mods for next year to be competitive, but ill still be on stock a-arms/suspension. That mud sucked my nuts, because i spun out in a corner, and got passed by the 2 guys that were behind me in Moto 1. I definitely got the competition scoped out for next year, and i cant wait!
Anyone else gonna be at the CyclePros race in Middleboro, MA on November 7th? im hoping to go!....if i were to get you some lonestar aarms for dealer cost would u buy them?...we r going to reopen our parts unlimited account at the shop sometime between now and january so i can do my best to hook u up! or i could get u some works shocks! just hate to see guys running stock suspension on z400s and crap its the worst on some of them jumps and trust me shocks make a world of a difference and youll last a lot longer and not be nearly as soar lol...if u see me around at the middleboro race on my 911 pred stop me and shoot the **** lol

TroyLeePred03
10-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
Hahaha, TLP, i hope Mr. Payne doesnt see that post!:devil: it happens and i didnt realize it till like an hour or two later...its the lady at the trailers fault they need to check that ****...and hey its only my 2nd neatv race im new to neatv neways he will be getting a lot of my money next year :rolleyes: lol...howard if u see this....well...dont hate me! i might make it up by getting my family's shop to sponsor u guys...is there info on sponsoring on the website i didnt notice?

10-03-2004, 08:13 PM
I wanna jump at that deal, but i think im gonna hold out until i got the $$ for longtravel, and thats not gonna be for a while. Its not that bad on stock YFZ suspension, although it does beat you the **** up! Ill come chill for a few at middleboro, tho. Look for #33 on a bonestock red/white YFZ.

450Rrider#26
10-03-2004, 08:32 PM
awesome day. 2nd in 4stroke expert 6th overall in 4 stroke pro am and 3rd in the first 250 pro am moto didnt run 2nd moto. awesome racing by josh creamer definatley the fastest rider at the track this weekend. congrats on ur championship in the 4 stroke pro am and going 6for6 this weekend. congrats to matt pomeroy on his open A championship. the fastest guy at the track with stock shocks.had an awesome season racing with you guys. congrats to eldon and chris on there championships Now i gotta listen to tommy cry for the next couple weeks. see every 1 at the banquet. Man it feels good being a champ again.

muff
10-03-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by 450Rrider#26
Now i gotta listen to tommy cry for the next couple weeks.

:p glad i dont have to hear that

this year was still a blast even with the injuries and countless DNFs, theres just that much more to look forward to next year :cool:

WalshKFX
10-04-2004, 04:49 AM
man what i day to end out the season. i pulled all my holeshots and won both open c races and both 4 stroke c races for 1st overall in both classes. congrats goes out to vinny, creamy, eldon, matt, mike bard, and chris on their championship wins. it was a great year guys and you all at the banquet:cool:

fastexgirl4c
10-04-2004, 06:24 AM
wow...ridin back to back motos was fun!!.. in the 1st moto wit the air cooled class.. i blew the breather tube outa the top of my moto so i couldnt get full throttle and i was stuck behind my bro #59:o ..the 1st moto for the womens class.. i got 4th after startin in neutral in the holeshot..then the lcq for the air cooled i was stuck behind like 4 pple.. and my bro was up in 2nd.. so that hill by the southwick section.. everyone went top to the inside and i blew right by them all takin the outside..and then someone got mad at me for hittin him..and it wasnt me ..it was that #55 that was right behind him:rolleyes: ...o well i qualified..and then the 2nd moto for the air cooled.. i got last gate pick wayy at the other end.. i dno what i finished but i had to hurry up and get in the gate for the womens class.. i was in 3rd... untill i got in a blind spot and dug into a rut or sumthing and went flyin off and ended up gettin 5th overall for the weekend...

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE... c-ya at the banquet:)

atvmx14
10-04-2004, 06:33 AM
It was a great year of racing for me i would have to say considering this was my first year racing!! I was happy to close out the season with a 2nd Moto Win yesterday that was nice. I still have alot to learn and can't wait till next season... Congrats to everyone in the 4stkeB class this year it was awesome racing with all of you!! Eldon Congrats on your well earned Championship :D Good Job!! Dsracer666 didn't know that you and honda could get along so Well Congrats to you to Man (Gitterdone)
See you all at the Banquet!!:devil:

dsracer666
10-04-2004, 07:42 AM
congrats to all the champs!

what a year:rolleyes: I had alot of help from alot of people.

thanks to every one who let me run there bike at jollys
and to all my gitterdone teamates.
if it wasen't for you guys I woulden't have been able to do it.

jason14x
10-04-2004, 08:16 AM
Hey all To all the NEATV-MX riders, officials , and fans I just want to compliment ALL of you ( even those of you who complained to me about something!!) On a great season! I Look forward to seeing you all again next year and for those of you who asked me yes I will be racing a full season barring injuries next year.

I will continue to come on here and post stuff to keep you guys posted as to whats going on , new tracks ,sponsors, Rules changes, etc. and with any luck the NEATV-MX website problems will be straightened out and we'll have our forums up and running too.

About the guy who didnt pay......I dont care the track gets your money not us!!!!!

Again take care all of you Happy Holidyas and we'll see you In January at the Banquet. ( I promise I wont yell at anyone their!!!!)

Jason Perron NEATV-MX

P.S. Im still deciding on a bike for next year any help you guys can give me............No HONDA'S ..sorry never been a Honda fan!

EX 80
10-04-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by jason14x
P.S. Im still deciding on a bike for next year any help you guys can give me............No HONDA'S ..sorry never been a Honda fan!

If you want to try out my YFZ just let me know, its no where near stock but it would give you an idea. I don't plan on riding any time soon but you can still try it.

Blaster#13
10-04-2004, 12:14 PM
I race the 91-300 air cooled class, i got 6th in my 1st moto almost 4th. And in the main got 7th or 8th. not sure but got 8th overall. Anyone race in that class

rollie
10-04-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Blaster#13
I race the 91-300 air cooled class, i got 6th in my 1st moto almost 4th. And in the main got 7th or 8th. not sure but got 8th overall. Anyone race in that class

i was #51 on the red 300ex...i feel in the first moto in the second turn and broke my collar bone in the first moto where you running A or B i was in B but got tangled up:eek: :(

Sick0
10-04-2004, 04:09 PM
My engine is shoot. I couldn't get a good start to save my life and had to deal with the slowest. I think the lower half of the B class are at the level of the novice class. I was scared to to go fast or jump around around these kids. Every time I tryed to go fast I would just end up crashing or come very close. I felt competitve but My quad wouldn't let me do much.

19- I was right behind in the second moto and seen your crash. Congrates on the chanpinship for the year

muff
10-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Sick0
My engine is shoot. I couldn't get a good start to save my life and had to deal with the slowest. I think the lower half of the B class are at the level of the novice class. I was scared to to go fast or jump around around these kids. Every time I tryed to go fast I would just end up crashing or come very close. I felt competitve but My quad wouldn't let me do much.

they are from the novice class :( some of them decided to see howd they do in the amature class for the last race :o which if you think about it, the amature class next year will be composed from the top 10-15 novice and some guys from the back of our class this year

z838mx
10-04-2004, 08:55 PM
good racing everyone. It was a good season racing with all of you congrats to everyone who won. It was scary in the middle of the b-class this weekend those guys were still c-class riders and belonged in the c-class. Its not worth hurting someone else because you cant ride.......

MXchamp82
10-04-2004, 09:13 PM
I finished off my season with some good racing this weekend. I got 4th overall in four-stroke A and 3rd overall in four-stroke pro-am in my first attempt at racing that class. I was pretty happy with that.
I ened the season with the Open A championship and a third place overall in 4-stroke A. Not bad considering I am still running stock shocks and motor!
Congrats to all the champions this year, especially Vinny Moffard, you ran hard all year and you deserve it. Congrats to Josh on his pro-am championship, and smoking everyone the entire second half of the season.
I had a blast racing this year and am sad to see the season end. I can't wait for next season! See everyone at the banquet.

EX 80
10-04-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by muff
the amature class next year will be composed from the top 10-15 novice and some guys from the back of our class this year

The top 10 from novice deserve to go up because they have raced enough to make it to the top 10. They now have experience racing and should have better knowledge of what to do and NOT to do. The top 10 novice guys don't scare me for next year, its the ones that have never raced before and the ones that didn't make top 10.
I was taken out at southwick by a novice rider in the B class. oh well enough of that.

I was watching the C class at jolly and one guy scares me. His number is 97, He looks to fast for the B class next year ;) . But seriously dude you RIPPED. I think your A class material. You had a Biglead in just about every moto.

WalshKFX
10-05-2004, 04:35 AM
hey vinny. nice meeting you at jolly sunday. thats me # 97 in the c class. i finally had a good last three races. the beginning of the year my walsh suzuki would never run or run right so i picked up a yfz. ive been on the yfz since last jolly and have gotten no less than 2nd overall in both classes. im really looking forward to next year. im gonna try out b class and decide what to do from there. vinny i hope you feel better soon and maybe ill be seeng you a rocky

- Tony

Blaster#13
10-05-2004, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Sick0

19- I was right behind in the second moto and seen your crash. Congrates on the chanpinship for the year

i was in that race what did you get?

racer87
10-05-2004, 03:16 PM
well it was a good weekend (except for the mud)for me it was the first time i have ever finished a race at jolly's i got 5th in the open C class, and man #97 you are fast i'm #87 on the white yfz i was right next to you at the gate in the first race. c ya next year.

Sick0
10-05-2004, 03:45 PM
I'm not sure what I placed. I know it the worst I've done since I been racing besides DNF's.

I'm just frustrated about sunday. The track only had one line throught alot of it. And most of the kids in the back wouldn't hit the jumps or go real slow in the turns. It seam like there were more worry about having me pass them than trying to go fast. Plus My motor didn't have any balls to make any thing happens.

Last week, alot of riders Thats I have race with got hurt pretty good. It seam like any time I try to jump or make a pass I was about to crash because of poor judgement from othere riders.

I loved the track, real fun can wait to go there again.

ramp rida 55
10-05-2004, 04:49 PM
i think i coulda pulled top ten in the novice class if i didnt miss 4 races (2 of them being in ameature) and had my newer quad all season. sorry B riders if i was in the way i was trying to let every one by when my clutch was gone but then i couldnt get up the intimidator:( i hope ill be a better contender next year and i hope i can save enough money for a new 450 for next year.

yfzracer220
10-05-2004, 06:28 PM
I had a bad and good day. In 4stkb moto 1 I stalled on the start and the stalled two other times during the race, I could not get my quad to do anything I wanted it to do. It was probably my worst race all year. In the second moto I did allright got a fifth. This was my first year and I finished in the top ten so I guess I can't complain.

carrie416ex
10-05-2004, 09:53 PM
Awesome day! Finished 5th in my first moto, 4th in my second. Overall of 4th. Finished off the year 5th in points. Can't complain considering it was my first year and I missed the first race of the season.
Congrats to everyone! Especially Mike Bard - you were awesome!!!!!
See you all at the Banquet!

10-06-2004, 08:57 PM
i had a great first half of the day. me and the #2 guy in the points both ran the same qual. i came in with only a 19pt lead. i won the qual and he placed 6th that gave me the 30+-b championship:D in the 2nd moto i went for an insane pass on the last lap ( up the intim. hill on the inside) and was pushed into the hill over the uphill jump. i got a little lumped up and pretzled both tie rods but was able to fin. 12 in the moto. last race last lap first lump:D how poetic:devil: hey for all you yami lovers i gata get this off my chest, i raced a 450r basically bone STOCK, with only tires and a fmf slip on and BEAT a yfz450 with over 8k into it for the championship.:blah: :blah: :blah: lol..... it was a great season see you all at the banq.:devil: jay #911 30+b CHAMP:D

dsracer666
10-06-2004, 09:14 PM
911 you know its the ride not the quad! ;) look at palmroy he's rippen on stock shocks.

and congrats on the great year.

Blaster#13
10-07-2004, 09:17 AM
hey for all you yami lovers i gata get this off my chest, i raced a 450r basically bone STOCK, with only tires and a fmf slip on and BEAT a yfz450 with over 8k into it for the championship.:blah: :blah: :blah: lol..... it was a great season see you all at the banq.:devil: jay #911 30+b CHAMP:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Yah my dad is the one racin the #3 kawi, he smokes the yfzs ond he dont have that much into his quad front Shocks, pipe, tires and air fillter

NTPRacing#19
10-07-2004, 03:42 PM
i dunno if its a coincidence but all i see out front at neatvmx are Walsh yfz 450's

JACZ400
10-07-2004, 06:34 PM
No coincidence there. Walsh products are out in front everywhere, GNC, freestyle now with August Gobel, Neatv, even a few Arabs riding 450r's in the desert. :confused: :rolleyes:

Walsh is #1

10-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by dsracer666
911 you know its the ride not the quad! ;) look at palmroy he's rippen on stock shocks.

and congrats on the great year. thanx you never did say how you finished for the year , or if you'r gona buy a R now that you rode 1

10-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19
i dunno if its a coincidence but all i see out front at neatvmx are Walsh yfz 450's walsh rules,of course but i can't aford any walsh parts and my R was out front. lol i rode Palmers full walsh and elka R and oly shpit , if my quad could ever handle that good practice wold be a thing of the past:eek2:

dsracer666
10-07-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by 911
thanx you never did say how you finished for the year , or if you'r gona buy a R now that you rode 1 I took 3rd for the day and 1st for the year:D

ATK450 or the 450r would be my first choice. but who am I kidding I don't even have enough cash to keep my quad running, let alone build a new one:rolleyes:

Lasko#4
10-08-2004, 07:14 AM
I dnf in the main and took 5th overall in the points my first year race MX:D

10-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by dsracer666
I took 3rd for the day and 1st for the year:D

ATK450 or the 450r would be my first choice. but who am I kidding I don't even have enough cash to keep my quad running, let alone build a new one:rolleyes: WOW back to back championships:macho :macho i guess your no a fluke like everyone said:eek2: :eek2: :huh just kidin:D great job man :devil: