PDA

View Full Version : bad***** prank call

K_Banger125
10-01-2004, 02:39 PM
this kid from my school made a prank to the police station yesterday...he pretended he was a lady and had lost his child at walmart and he gave them a description of the child...the police closed walmart and called in a helicopter...they searched for the missing kid for about 3hrs before figuring out it was a hoax...it even made the front page of the paper...this kid is going to be in chit when he gets caught...

Quad18star
10-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Hopefully the kid finds out who Bubba is in jail .

Probably one of the dumbest prank calls someone can make .... missing children are serious issues . Thats why WalMart has protocols in place when a parent reports to any employee that works there that they can't find their child .... the store goes into lock down .

10-01-2004, 02:46 PM
yay! taxpayers money put to good use

stiffy
10-01-2004, 02:49 PM
Find out who he is and collect a reward or something. That's not a very funny subject ( missing kids)

I-7
10-01-2004, 02:51 PM
That is not funny at all and a very serious issue. That kid is an idiot and deserves to be thrown in jail. Things like that just gets me pissed off. Grow up

JR3
10-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by stiffy
Find out who he is and collect a reward or something. That's not a very funny subject ( missing kids)

400ex28
10-01-2004, 02:55 PM
Ok,now that is really stupid to do... Grow Up! :rolleyes:

sickmojave
10-01-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by I-7
That is not funny at all and a very serious issue. That kid is an idiot and deserves to be thrown in jail. Things like that just gets me pissed off. Grow up

As a parent I could not agree more.:grr: :mad: :grr:

K_Banger125
10-01-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by I-7

that grow up directed at me??

10-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Problly post to the world that you knew this was going on may not have been the smartest think to do!

FourFiftyFour
10-01-2004, 03:20 PM
people keep amazing me with their levels of stupidity.........

wilkin250r
10-01-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
people keep amazing me with their levels of stupidity.........

I'll second that...

Juggalo
10-01-2004, 05:33 PM
cool..your buddy is a douche bag. thats so stupid its not a laughing matter and he spent THOUSANDS of the taxpayers money for that liitle hoax. i hope that stupid *** gets busted.

kicken250x
10-01-2004, 06:02 PM
personaly...i think the "grow up" comment should have been directed towards you. you knew it was happening, didnt try to stop him, posted it as a "badass prank." not very smart dog...thats quite possibly the dumbest thing ive heard in a long time...sounds like a ***tart to me...

crday98
10-01-2004, 07:33 PM
obviously you praise him for doing what he did because you called it a bad***** prank.in reality it was a dumb ***** prank and you both should get a smack across your mouth for being morons;)

10-01-2004, 09:23 PM
couldnt they just trace the call?

10-01-2004, 09:23 PM
couldnt they just trace the call?

I-7
10-01-2004, 09:25 PM
Im sure they will catch the little punk and I hope he will get more then a slap on the wrists... :mad:

BOONE450R
10-01-2004, 09:32 PM
i bet this post did not go the way he thought it would.

LTandRaptorider
10-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by kicken250x
.sounds like a ***tart to me...

hehe! I like it! ***tart... :D I learned 2 new words tonight, that and I was called a dillhole tonight! Can't wait to use these on someone... :D

LTandRaptorider
10-01-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by BOONE450R
i bet this post did not go the way he thought it would.

I think you're right... what's really scary is that he thought it was funny, and thought others would too... :rolleyes:

Dan_Guetter
10-02-2004, 12:19 AM
Did they ever find the missing kid??:confused: :confused:

:blah:

Quad18star
10-02-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
hehe! I like it! ***tart... :D I learned 2 new words tonight, that and I was called a dillhole tonight! Can't wait to use these on someone... :D LMAO .... wow you're on a roll . Here's another one for you , in case you haven't heard or used it before ... sharted ...... it's meaning is , you went to fart but chit yourself ..... hence the word sharted . I was in tears when i heard that off the movie Along Came Polly.

UglyMotha™
10-02-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by K_Banger125
this kid from my school made a prank to the police station yesterday...he pretended he was a lady and had lost his child at walmart and he gave them a description of the child...the police closed walmart and called in a helicopter...they searched for the missing kid for about 3hrs before figuring out it was a hoax...it even made the front page of the paper...this kid is going to be in chit when he gets caught...

hey buddy that is awesome, mad props, oh by the way, what's you and your buddies full name, cause i wanna remember you guys

roostin_dale
10-02-2004, 11:50 AM
thats lame dude...

A kid in my school just got 100 hours community service and 1 year probation for pranking the police....

LTandRaptorider
10-02-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
LMAO .... wow you're on a roll . Here's another one for you , in case you haven't heard or used it before ... sharted ...... it's meaning is , you went to fart but chit yourself ..... hence the word sharted . I was in tears when i heard that off the movie Along Came Polly.

:D :D

Yep, you can always tell when that's happened to someone... all of a sudden their eyes fly open wide, then they do the butt cheeks clenched shuffle to the bathroom! :p

For some reason, I get to learn a lot of new names... :confused:

K_Banger125
10-02-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
hey buddy that is awesome, mad props, oh by the way, what's you and your buddies full name, cause i wanna remember you guys

ahh alright there smartass did i say it was my buddy no can't you read i said this kid i know from school where does it say buddy??..and i had no part in the prank i just heard about it from the paper and kids talkin about it at school...i wasn't giving the kid praise i thougt ppl would wanna how dumb some kids are but i guess you are just to big of asses to understand that...

K_Banger125
10-02-2004, 06:27 PM
I think you're right... what's really scary is that he thought it was funny, and thought others would too... :rolleyes:

yah i thought it was hilarious dumb****...how'd you figure that out was it all the lol or haha's in my origanal post?

bansheeguy77
10-02-2004, 06:31 PM
yah i thought it was hilarious dumb****...how'd you figure that out was it all the lol or haha's in my origanal post?

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-02-2004, 10:12 PM
[BFor some reason, I get to learn a lot of new names... :confused: [/B]

the greatest name i heard on here was poopdick LOL

cool 300ex
10-02-2004, 10:18 PM
Yeah i can see pranks but that one was just uncalled for.

LTandRaptorider
10-02-2004, 10:29 PM

Well numbnuts, be a little more clear on your thread topics from now on. And I'm with the other guy, you changed your tune when people jumped on your ***. ;)

there are dumb, funny pranks to pull, this wasn't one of them. Some of you guys are giving PA a bad name the last couple days...

K_Banger125
10-02-2004, 10:36 PM
Well numbnuts, be a little more clear on your thread topics from now on. And I'm with the other guy, you changed your tune when people jumped on your ***. ;)

there are dumb, funny pranks to pull, this wasn't one of them. Some of you guys are giving PA a bad name the last couple days...

like i said i din't do the prank and i wasn't even friends with the kid...sorry for my change in my tone:huh

LTandRaptorider
10-02-2004, 10:49 PM
Ok, so you're not friends with the kid, didn't think the prank was funny. Now that we have that cleared up, nothing more to argue about... guess I'll have to go to the other thread now... :D

LazeR
10-03-2004, 12:21 AM
Ok, so you're not friends with the kid, didn't think the prank was funny. Now that we have that cleared up, nothing more to argue about... guess I'll have to go to the other thread now... :D

It was funny, it was Bad ***** remember! I just read the whole thing, TONE changed drastically o well....hopefully it actually helped.

Exriders, changing dumb kids 1 by 1

LTandRaptorider
10-03-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by LazeR
It was funny, it was Bad ***** remember! I just read the whole thing, TONE changed drastically o well....hopefully it actually helped.

Exriders, changing dumb kids 1 by 1

I have already added to my resume that I help mentally handicapped children! :D

kicken250x
10-03-2004, 10:07 AM
I have already added to my resume that I help mentally handicapped children! :D

hahahaha thats a good one! i can act handisnapped for a day or paralized or something then you can have myrical(sp?) worker to add as well. thats sure to get you any job you want!:blah:

TGW_400ex
10-03-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by kicken250x
personaly...i think the "grow up" comment should have been directed towards you. you knew it was happening, didnt try to stop him, posted it as a "badass prank." not very smart dog...thats quite possibly the dumbest thing ive heard in a long time...sounds like a ***tart to me...

Ahh dude stfu he found out because it was in the paper dumbazz

TGW_400ex
10-03-2004, 06:51 PM
The kid was caught they traced the # back to the girls cellphone he called from and she told on him. They arrested him on his bus ride home:eek2: Gets what he deserves in my opinion

I-7
10-03-2004, 07:01 PM
Glad to hear it :)

K_Banger125
10-03-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
The kid was caught they traced the # back to the girls cellphone he called from and she told on him. They arrested him on his bus ride home:eek2: Gets what he deserves in my opinion

oh to bad i wish he woulda got away becuz it was extremly hilarious...

JDiablo
10-03-2004, 07:30 PM
uhhh dillhole?***tart:p bump c'mon i like this fighting me and LTandRaptor had one,but that is in the past and everything is good now...right old man?:devil: :devil:

K_Banger125
10-03-2004, 07:37 PM
vaginal secreation

Atreyu
10-03-2004, 07:40 PM
vaginal secreation

No need to post all of our bodily functions..:blah:

K_Banger125
10-03-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
No need to post all of our bodily functions..:blah: