PDA

View Full Version : Herrmann Racing Bearing Carrier???

kx254
04-11-2002, 05:33 PM
Does anybody know if the Herrmann Racing bearing carrier is a good product?The price is $140??? Please help?

RoostinOna400ex
04-11-2002, 07:59 PM
ALL of Herrmann's products are GREAT!! There just as good as all the top named companys just without the popularity. They have been around for a little while but they just got there name out! If you are looking for any chassis components I highly recommend Herrman Racing because they have strong products with a great price. Check them out at www.HerrmannRacing.com:cool:

ChadEXer
04-11-2002, 08:40 PM
He recommends them because they sponsored him!! j\k
Herrmann is some good $hit i have heard from quite a few people!!]
Hey Roostin, What kind of deal did Brad hook you up with over there?? i sent him an email with my resume(when I was lookin for my stuff) and he told me to call him and he would work a deal with him! But I went ahead and ordered some Housers from Marcums!! Did I miss out??? If its a secret just PM me!!!

RoostinOna400ex
04-11-2002, 10:41 PM
Nah its not no secrets his stuff is really good I looked around for good cheap but high quality a-arms and found his I even called him and talked to him and had a pretty good conversation about his stuff and what i wanted to do and get this he didnt try to get me to buy his stuff over someone else's he just told me all about his products and wasent like o my stuff is the best you wont find anthing better he was just cool and was like "the metal is cromoly which is some strong and light metal and they are tig welded by hand and they have the extra support for extra strength" ANd if it maked you feel any better I got supported by him after I bought his already cheap a-arms!! O yea cant forget when I got my aarms They forgot to put in the tie rods well I called brad up and he asked no question and shiped out 2 tie rods no problem!! NOW THATS GREAT BUISNESS!! THATS WHY I RECOMMEND HIM!!!!:cool: If you thinking about buying some aarms check him out at www.herrmannracing.com

P.S. and if you think im lieing go to ebay and find some of his items and then look at his feed back from all his customers that bought on ebay!! THERE WAS OVER 100 BUYERS WITH ALL GOOD COMENTS!!! ( selling on ebay was just his was of getting started that where i found out about him ) Here is the link http://cgi2.aol.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll Click it and read you might be surprised...and o yea check out the negative remarks his has:cool:

ChadEXer
04-12-2002, 07:26 AM
Herrmann has some good stuff but you can get Housers from Marcums cheaper than what you gave for your Herrmann's! And Terry left out ONE tie rod and did the same thing about gettin me one out right away!!!
I would have only got em if Brad would have hooked me up free:D