PDA

View Full Version : last nights debate

MY450R
10-01-2004, 08:16 AM
im sorrry to say that neither one of these guys know what the hell they're talking about
both have this great plan but nothing good ever comes from it
PUT A PLAN IN ACTION and dont just say that you have one
which candidate won??
i dont know...wish i was the only one voting though
i can tell you this much i would definatly do things different
kerry is a pu$$y and bush is a tyrant who do we choose

stiffy
10-01-2004, 08:39 AM
I agree with Kerry when he said we dealt with Sadam the wrong way if it where me I would have sent him a nice gift basket with some fruit and a cute little note that asked politely to disarm and start being nice. j/k :rolleyes: Kerry's a Fairy.

outacontrol31
10-01-2004, 08:44 AM
ya kerry is jus dum, BUT ITS HARD WORK, lmao he siad that like 30 times, bush did that is

LazeR
10-01-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by stiffy
I agree with Kerry when he said we dealt with Sadam the wrong way if it where me I would have sent him a nice gift basket with some fruit and a cute little note that asked politely to disarm and start being nice. j/k :rolleyes: Kerry's a Fairy.

You had me worried for a second.... Then i started to laugh !!! :devil:

Bush/Cheney 2004

zephead400ex
10-01-2004, 09:04 AM
Kerry doesn't know what he has voted for in the past.

Pappy
10-01-2004, 09:14 AM
i actually thought kerry came off half decent. ofcourse as a life long politician i would expect nothing else.

bush isnt a polished speaker....he seems to me to be an average type fella and i like that. i agreed 100% on the position he has taken on north korea. i geuss the democrats can use that one as the republicans wanting to be the worlds policeman.

bush needed to flat call a spade a spade and from the cut away shots i believe thats what he was wanting to do. to bad he didnt just nut up and say it.

as far as iraq. what i took from bush's comments was that the interm iraqi government is doing things the way they would like them done with the US militarys assistance. i dont have a problem with that, but at some point the blood needs to hit the blade and we need to take out a large portion of the insurgancy.

i also found it almost criminal the way kerry spouted un documented facts such as weapons of mass destruction pouring over the border into iraq (i didnt think there was any to be found if you believe the democrats?) i also found it hoorifying that kerry feels he can just bypass china and russia and begin talks with north korea. and if you listened to what kerry said he came very close to threatening them.

kerry wanted to come off like a tuff guy to promote his image. i dont think he is anywhere in the same league as kennedy ...not even close.

i dont think bush is prime grade choice candidate material either but i feel he is much more predictable and honest in his views and policy.

LazeR
10-01-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i actually thought kerry came off half decent. ofcourse as a life long politician i would expect nothing else.

bush isnt a polished speaker....he seems to me to be an average type fella and i like that. i agreed 100% on the position he has taken on north korea. i geuss the democrats can use that one as the republicans wanting to be the worlds policeman.

bush needed to flat call a spade a spade and from the cut away shots i believe thats what he was wanting to do. to bad he didnt just nut up and say it.

as far as iraq. what i took from bush's comments was that the interm iraqi government is doing things the way they would like them done with the US militarys assistance. i dont have a problem with that, but at some point the blood needs to hit the blade and we need to take out a large portion of the insurgancy.

i also found it almost criminal the way kerry spouted un documented facts such as weapons of mass destruction pouring over the border into iraq (i didnt think there was any to be found if you believe the democrats?) i also found it hoorifying that kerry feels he can just bypass china and russia and begin talks with north korea. and if you listened to what kerry said he came very close to threatening them.

kerry wanted to come off like a tuff guy to promote his image. i dont think he is anywhere in the same league as kennedy ...not even close.

i dont think bush is prime grade choice candidate material either but i feel he is much more predictable and honest in his views and policy.

Very well said Pappy and thats basically how i look at it..

zephead400ex
10-01-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by LazeR
Very well said Pappy and thats basically how i look at it..

I agree.

Bush0102
10-01-2004, 09:56 AM
:( im dissapointed i put all of my energy into the other debate thread...now i have nothing left to say...

exriderdude
10-01-2004, 09:58 AM
"stutter... uh... stutter" "the only thing hes consistant on is being inconsistant" :huh

dignitude
strategery

yay!!

kerry for teh win.. <<

Bush0102
10-01-2004, 10:05 AM
Ok so we've established the two main issues for the 2004 election:

1. Who is a better and more eloquent improv speaker

2. The vietnam war

you know walter mondale also beat ronald reagan in the 1984 debates, but we all know how that affected the election. Oh wait, it didnt. Mondale won one sate and was defeated in one of the biggest landslides in election history. Most people already know who they are voting for, i'm not worried.

Bush > Kerry

fastmofo
10-01-2004, 10:31 AM
I dont like kerry at all, my vote is for bush, even though he isnt my favorite either. i just preffer him over the the 2

Quad18star
10-01-2004, 10:35 AM
How about you all elect me as President :devil: Just joking .....

Bush0102
10-01-2004, 10:42 AM
only if i can be VP and have full control of the military:devil: