PDA

View Full Version : go for it or no?

Martin Blair
09-30-2004, 10:06 PM
Well I just got my 450 a few weeks ago and love it but miss my elkas on the 400. I race xc in 4stroke c and was wondering what you guys think I should do theres a few options. I could go with the gt thunder rebuild all shocks, burgard arms, and swingarm (budget). Get elka full suspension and burgard front arms and probably just pc the swinger and frame to look good with the arms. Or go all out and buy a ars/fx front end and a burgard swingarm with gt thunder link and axis shock. I have a job but after paying for half my bike I only have about 300 a month to save so the full blown suspension would take a year and a half to buy. And im not a pro so dont really see the need for it.

10-01-2004, 05:42 AM
i too paid mfor half of mine down & my #1 concern is getting mine paid off ASAP....you prob. would appreciate the gtthunder rebuilds the most for the price

10-01-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
i too paid mfor half of mine down & my #1 concern is getting mine paid off ASAP....you prob. would appreciate the gtthunder rebuilds the most for the price

i'm starting to see a trend here....hahaha
i also paid half as a down payment.....i also want to get the thing paid off in a hurry!!! then, i can cut loose and rip!!! (i'll be able to afford parts, then)