PDA

View Full Version : Weird People!!!

EXtremeEXer50
09-30-2004, 09:25 PM
Today i was at work doing the usuall i work at a conviance store...by the way im only 14. well we were pretty busy and a lady comes in that lives up the road from me and she has a field i cut through so idont have to ride the road as much. well she came in tonight and sked if i was that person i said yah and all that good stuff. well she tells me infront of about 10 otehr customers im going to be arrested and im paying for her grass. she tells me she is going to my house to talk to my parent. haha this is a lady whos house has been myteriously burnt down 3 tiems in the last 7 years and they are never home when it happens but anyways my dad was kind of mad because he said that he isnt fixinf $hit. has anyone else had this type of situation, any suggestions as to what i do?

LTandRaptorider
09-30-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by EXtremeEXer50
Today i was at work doing the usuall i work at a conviance store...by the way im only 14. well we were pretty busy and a lady comes in that lives up the road from me and she has a field i cut through so idont have to ride the road as much. well she came in tonight and sked if i was that person i said yah and all that good stuff. well she tells me infront of about 10 otehr customers im going to be arrested and im paying for her grass. she tells me she is going to my house to talk to my parent. haha this is a lady whos house has been myteriously burnt down 3 tiems in the last 7 years and they are never home when it happens but anyways my dad was kind of mad because he said that he isnt fixinf $hit. has anyone else had this type of situation, any suggestions as to what i do?

word of advice... always get permission before riding on someone's property. They paid for it, they pay the taxes on it, so they decide what to allow. Saves you hassles later. Maybe instead of saying you won't fix her chit, take the adult approach and apologize and offer to fix it. Never know, she may let you off the hook. Now pay attention and learn this word, you may see the material again... RESPECT. Give it, and receive it... ;)

I-7
09-30-2004, 09:38 PM
If I was in your position... I would first apologize in person and offer to fix her field. As ltandraptorider said... give respect...get respect.

By the way... how old is the lady

Quad18star
09-30-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
word of advice... always get permission before riding on someone's property. They paid for it, they pay the taxes on it, so they decide what to allow. Saves you hassles later. Maybe instead of saying you won't fix her chit, take the adult approach and apologize and offer to fix it. Never know, she may let you off the hook. Now pay attention and learn this word, you may see the material again... RESPECT. Give it, and receive it... ;)

Don't listen to this guy .... he doesn't know what he's talkign about ;)

But in all seriousness .... like Bart said .... it's her property ... she pays for it . If it did come down to charges , you would get charged for trespassing . I know I'd be kind of pissed if someone came over and started riding on my lawn ....To you a lawn may mean 2o feet in front of your house , but to this lady maybe her lawn is the 200 feet away from the house . I'd offer to fix it like the others have said and maybe she'll tell you to cut across at a differnt point in her property .

LazeR
09-30-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by I-7
If I was in your position... I would first apologize in person and offer to fix her field. As ltandraptorider said... give respect...get respect.

I would do the exact same thing

Smokin 440
10-01-2004, 08:12 AM
If i was that old lady i would be botch slapping you for your stupidity, if you trespassed you deserve to be fined, or you should pay for any damages. Its just not right to damage other peoples stuff, not matter what...

MY450R
10-01-2004, 08:18 AM
give the old bag a boot in the ***** and tell her to shut her pie hole
j/k

stiffy
10-01-2004, 08:28 AM
I agree with the whole respect thing. But if this old bag of guts is anything like my Grandma a lawn to her may look like a run down field littered with garbage to me. But it is her property.:rolleyes:

outacontrol31
10-01-2004, 08:28 AM
LMAO, it's not like he was doing donuts on her property or nothin, but still tresspassing is tresspassing and some people will ****** about everything

EXtremeEXer50
10-01-2004, 11:58 AM
see the thing is i always believed i was allowd to go throguh there im friends with her son, so i didnt know i wasnt allowd.

bansheeguy77
10-01-2004, 12:12 PM
depends how much work needs to be done. if its like an hour or so and a bag of grass seed then id apologize and try to kiss *** so ya can become friends. if its alot tell her to shut her sausage holder and say prove it was me :p

wilkin250r
10-01-2004, 12:14 PM
Maybe you should realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. You bet your *** that if some punk kid was riding across my property everyday without permission, I'd be pretty pissed. Causing damage or ruining my grass would make it even worse.

You should apologize immediately.

Not only that, you should offer to fix any damage that you have caused. If it is financially difficult for you, then you should offer to reimburse her through labor. Rake her leaves, mow her lawn, weed the yard.

Basically, grow up and take responsibility for your actions, regardless of how crazy she is. You ruined a part of her property that she payed for, you need to fix it.

bansheeguy77
10-01-2004, 12:16 PM
how did he ruin it? its the edge of an old run down lot.

wilkin250r
10-01-2004, 01:19 PM
But it's still sombody else's run down lot.

Who cares if I killed your dog, he was old anyways.

Who cares if I stole your car, it was a piece of junk.

All you teenagers whine about respect, maybe you should start giving it first. Respect for other people and their property, even if it is just "the edge of an old run down lot".

bansheeguy77
10-01-2004, 01:30 PM
how old are you? i believe im out of school so dont go treatin me like some little punk. my point is people are too anal about everything. who really cares if ur damn weeds get run over, big deal. and you can kill my dog i dont care. i'll kill your dog. steal my car i dont care it is a pos and you wouldnt be able to go far with it. but that stuff is bigger things that yes you should get pissed about. now driving over a few weeds that is not.

sure the right thing is kiss *** and replant 5 damn weeds but it doesnt matter people need to realize that. now if he did major property damage and did donuts or put a rock thru the window sure then id ***** and sue and good stuff. but dont sweat the little things thats why people die so young. thats life dude

K_Banger125
10-01-2004, 02:29 PM
see the thing is i always believed i was allowd to go throguh there im friends with her son, so i didnt know i wasnt allowd.

if your friends with her son have him tell her to STFU...

Quad18star
10-01-2004, 02:30 PM
Man .... some of these younger guys have no respect for elders at all ..... " tell the old bag of guts to shut her sausage holder" . Great way to gain respect of people. Just remember though ... one day you'll be that "old bag of guts" and one day maybe you'll own a piece of property . I'm sure you'd really appreciate it if someone came on there and started riding on it .... even if it was at the back portion of the land. Fact of the matter is , the land does NOT belong to you .... you didn't pay for it , you don't pay the taxes , you don't do the maintenance of the property .

I'd like to see the day you come onto a piece of property that I own and start riding on it without permission .... and if you're as ignorant as bansheeguy77 and don't have a care in the world , you'd be losing some teeth . It's that simple . There's a little law in my area that says I can do whatever the hell I want to someone thats trespassing onto my property . Trust me , that right of mine has been used on some occasions with trespassers .

wilkin250r
10-01-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
my point is people are too anal about everything. who really cares if ur damn weeds get run over, big deal.

That's a terrific attitude. It's not a big deal to you, so who cares, right? What about respect for those other people, and realizing that these little things might be more important to somebody else than they are to you.

How about I call you an azzhole. It's no big deal to me, why should it be to you.

Or better yet, let's take it even further. How about I call your woman a dirty whore, or maybe even slap her around a bit. So I smacked your girlfriend, who cares. I didn't leave a bruise, it's no big deal to me, it shouldn't be a big deal to you.

MrTrendy1
10-01-2004, 03:07 PM
I know if someone rides on my lawn I get pissy. I don't appreciate anyone driving in my yard without permission. I don't cruise through my neighbors lawns either. When I ride, I try to respect the neighbors, or even anyone else. I have a family friend I ride across his front yard but only on the part that is right along the highway. He does not mind at all but if he was to say something to me, I'd do the respectable thing and apologize to him.

I agree with everyone here that says show respect, gain respect. No matter how old you are, 14 or 44, you should give others respect. Hell, I'm 24 and I respect anyone that I come across. Even you little punk kids!

khen
10-01-2004, 04:04 PM
I agree that she shouldn't have made a scene in front of other people at your work, she should have talked to you about it in private. Obviously you didn't know you were doing anything wrong and anybody that says they didn't do stuff like that when they were younger should think again.

But, you should step up and offer to fix her lawn and maybe tell her(politely) that you didn't know it was a problem and wished she hadn't made a mockery of you at your place of work.

bansheeguy77
10-01-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star

I'd like to see the day you come onto a piece of property that I own and start riding on it without permission .... and if you're as ignorant as bansheeguy77 and don't have a care in the world , you'd be losing some teeth . It's that simple . There's a little law in my area that says I can do whatever the hell I want to someone thats trespassing onto my property . Trust me , that right of mine has been used on some occasions with trespassers .

id sure like to see you take a few of my teeth :rolleyes:

crday98
10-01-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by khen
I agree that she shouldn't have made a scene in front of other people at your work, she should have talked to you about it in private. Obviously you didn't know you were doing anything wrong and anybody that says they didn't do stuff like that when they were younger should think again.

But, you should step up and offer to fix her lawn and maybe tell her(politely) that you didn't know it was a problem and wished she hadn't made a mockery of you at your place of work. well put khen
i have respect for other peoples property but there are plenty of places i and hundreds of other people used to ride through as a kid and the property owners never seemed to mind.then one day one person does the wrong thing to piss off the property owner and then they have it out for everyone.in certain areas,it is difficult to find out who owns the property to ask permission to ride through it .if you see a hundred other people riding through it for years without anyone complaining,you generally assume it is ok for you to do so also but once someone does complain,you should apologize and inform them that you didn't know it would be an inconvenience to them and let them know it won't happen again.i have been in a few situations like this and being polite will get you far.usually the property owner would have a gripe about kids making too much dust,littering or damaging some of the land owners things.i would politely explain to them that i have done nothing of the such and would let them know if i see anyone doing any of the things that made them angry.i would also promise that i would keep my quad in a high gear to keep the noise down but at a low speed to keep the dust down as i always do near peoples houses or on their property to show my gratitude.if you remain calm and adult when talking with the owner,you will get much better results than telling the person to screw off and act like a punk kid;)

bansheeguy77
10-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
That's a terrific attitude. It's not a big deal to you, so who cares, right? What about respect for those other people, and realizing that these little things might be more important to somebody else than they are to you.

How about I call you an azzhole. It's no big deal to me, why should it be to you.

Or better yet, let's take it even further. How about I call your woman a dirty whore, or maybe even slap her around a bit. So I smacked your girlfriend, who cares. I didn't leave a bruise, it's no big deal to me, it shouldn't be a big deal to you.

nobody is getting my damn point. apparently she was being a ***** about it and caused a scene...now would you respect that? you guys all up preaching your give to gain respect did she give respect? did she earn my respect? hell no so she will get none. now if she talked to me in private or asked nicely that i would stop. absolutely i would and apologize and fix whatever i damaged. now if you come being a prick hell i will be a prick too and many ppl found that out and ppl dont screw with me anymore. the kid said he hung out with her son and rode on the land so now would you not assume its ok?

and you guys are being prime examples of the people im talking about. you ask the person nicely and give them respect you get none you give none. she gave none she gets none is my point.

and again wilkens you take it too far like usual. causing bodily harm on anything is wrong, cars houses thats wrong. but now putting down a few weeds as you casually stroll along not hurting anything is not a big deal. but any of you guys can come ride on my land. hell we all do where i live its a shortcut out at the edge of the property line. and it doesnt ruin a thing. now if you get out of hand yes then its time to take action. but little **** is little **** and should be dealt with accordingly. you can call me an ******* all you want doesnt bother me one bit. but i guarantee you wouldnt have the balls to say it to my face ;)

bansheeguy77
10-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Man .... some of these younger guys have no respect for elders at all ..... " tell the old bag of guts to shut her sausage holder" . .

by the way i would not say that i was being sarcastic. but now would you be all nice to someone whom you tried being nice to and failed while she was a prick to you? seems this lady has mental issues.....

bulkdriverlp
10-01-2004, 08:40 PM
she has to be able to prove that YOU rode on her property but still i wouldnt ride on it anymore and tell here stfu ur not fixin anything.

TheFontMaster
10-01-2004, 08:51 PM
Ok so here is how u make a molatove cocktail

1 fill an old beer bottle with lighter fluid
2 put a rag into the beer bottle
3 light the rag
4 through
5 watch and enjoy the show

Her house has been burned down 7 times already whats once more.

J/k but I would stop riding on her lawn and deny everything.

jonc623
10-01-2004, 09:10 PM
well as i see it this lady has a good complaint and she could have just called the cops and had them wait on you and take you to jail and impound your quad and like someone else on here said it is her property and she pays taxes on it so she can keep anyone she wants off it just my .02

chucked
10-01-2004, 09:23 PM
I wish someone would steal my car (as long as they total it)

anyway,
around here you have to have written permission of everyone within 300ft of where your riding to be "legal" so i cut my neighbors grass in return for them not complaining about noise from my quad (and they only hear it when im leaving or returning) I dont even think they really mind anyway....

LTandRaptorider
10-01-2004, 09:36 PM
nobody is getting my damn point. i guarantee you wouldnt have the balls to say it to my face ;)

No, YOU keep missing the point... who gives a *** what kind of lot it was... it is her property. If she doesn't want anybody riding on it, that is her perogative. If She wants to be a ****** about it, once again, her perogative because SHE OWNS THE ***KING LAND. End of the got dam story. And yes, I have the balls to say it to your face. ;)

bansheeguy77
10-01-2004, 09:41 PM
No, YOU keep missing the point... who gives a *** what kind of lot it was... it is her property. If she doesn't want anybody riding on it, that is her perogative. If She wants to be a ****** about it, once again, her perogative because SHE OWNS THE ***KING LAND. End of the got dam story. And yes, I have the balls to say it to your face. ;)

yes and if shes a ****** about it its my perogative to be a ****** to her. and yea yea yea big man with the guns strapped to his side :p

LTandRaptorider
10-01-2004, 09:44 PM
yes and if shes a ****** about it its my perogative to be a ****** to her. and yea yea yea big man with the guns strapped to his side :p

not too bad with out them either. ;)

This argument has become circular with you... :rolleyes:

chucked
10-02-2004, 05:51 AM

oknow ur starting to sound really pathetic

bansheeguy77
10-02-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by chucked
oknow ur starting to sound really pathetic

apparently you dont realize i was just joking with him.

EXtremeEXer50
10-02-2004, 06:02 PM
haha what u guys dont understand is, she never told me anything about it until the dog was killed there...now i did not kill the dog and my other friend who she *****ed at didnt kill the dog. she came to my place of worked and said i was going to arrested in front of customers, who would want to go there if they are having bad ppl work there. the whole family is nuts they all have problems. i just drove by the field today that she said "looks like a race track" there isnt a rut in that field. o yah an to everyone who said that she pays taxes on it lol they are 5,000 dollars in debt haha so eff u too *********

chucked
10-02-2004, 06:03 PM
haha what u guys dont understand is, she never told me anything about it until the dog was killed there...now i did not kill the dog and my other friend who she *****ed at didnt kill the dog. she came to my place of worked and said i was going to arrested in front of customers, who would want to go there if they are having bad ppl work there. the whole family is nuts they all have problems. i just drove by the field today that she said "looks like a race track" there isnt a rut in that field. o yah an to everyone who said that she pays taxes on it lol they are 5,000 dollars in debt haha so eff u too *********

give it abotu 10 years and you will look back and thing "man i wish i wouldnt have ran through that ladies yard"

EXtremeEXer50
10-02-2004, 06:15 PM
lol were dropped on teh head or something as a baby or naturally slow...lol why would i care if i ride through something tahts not being used and causes no harm to it, her son knows me i only started goin through there because another friend of mine who didnt get in trouble over teh matter goes through there i didnt jsut start doing it on my own

bansheeguy77
10-02-2004, 06:37 PM
is she hot? the way it sounds she is completely crazy so give her a few days and she will forget about it.

EXtremeEXer50
10-02-2004, 06:47 PM
haha she is like 40 years old and she looks 60 she is ugly and needs help

chucked
10-02-2004, 06:54 PM
lol were dropped on teh head or something as a baby or naturally slow...lol why would i care if i ride through something tahts not being used and causes no harm to it, her son knows me i only started goin through there because another friend of mine who didnt get in trouble over teh matter goes through there i didnt jsut start doing it on my own

LIABILITY!!!!! do you know what that means? and yes! thats why you should care. Also, its tresspassing, $500 fine max, do u care about $500? no, your parents would pay for it.

EXtremeEXer50
10-02-2004, 06:56 PM
lol why would taht matter to me 10 years down the road. also she isnt gonna do a damn thing did u ever hear about a little thing called harrassment she came to my work!

Quad18star
10-02-2004, 07:08 PM

also she isnt gonna do a damn thing did u ever hear about a little thing called harrassment she came to my work!

LMAO .... best one I've heard out of you yet .

Like someone else said .... have you ever heard of the liability aspect ??? You get hurt on someone elses property .... even if it is YOUR fault ... a ball joint breaks on your a-arms , you take a tumble and break your back , you're paralyzed for the rest of your life . Who pays for it??? Her insurance because it happened on her property . Doesn't matter if it was your fault , her fault , natures fault etc ..... she pays for it . Instead of cutting across her lawn how about you use the side of the road to get to work ...

EXtremeEXer50
10-02-2004, 07:22 PM
i dont ride it to work...i just ride it to go get gas...she came to my work looking for me

trick450r
10-02-2004, 07:37 PM
i would tell the b!tch to go f*ck herself

chucked
10-02-2004, 07:40 PM
also she isnt gonna do a damn thing

Then why did you make this thread?? if you know shes not gonna do anything, why do care???

EXtremeEXer50
10-02-2004, 07:40 PM
thank you trick450r and thank u bansheeguy for being on my side for this one, noone understands what she is ******ing about, there may be a couple ruts but it deffinately looks nothing like my yard!!!

wvspeedfreak
10-02-2004, 07:43 PM
What you guys don't understand is that it doesn't matter if YOU don't think it is hurting or damaging anything.It is HER property and if she doesn't want you there she has every right for you not to be there.You would be surprised how many totally rediculous lawsuits are awarded to morons that get hurt on someone elses property and it was their own fault.

Quad18star
10-02-2004, 07:45 PM
Today i was at work doing the usuall i work at a conviance store...by the way im only 14. well we were pretty busy and a lady comes in that lives up the road from me and she has a field i cut through so idont have to ride the road as much.

i dont ride it to work...i just ride it to go get gas...she came to my work looking for me

Riding on her property for work or gas ... doesn't matter ... use the damn road or don't ride at all !!!!!

Aceman
10-02-2004, 07:53 PM
there isnt a rut in that field.

You posted there weren't any ruts, now you say there might be a couple. I personally think you should quit posting along with bansheeguy because this thread isn't doing anything but stirring everyone up. You both have no respect for other people, which is obvious, and then you b*tch because no one understands the situation. :rolleyes:

EXtremeEXer50
10-02-2004, 07:53 PM
lol yah use the road and lose my license before i get one...or have some stupid bitc* yell at me and try adn make me pay for grass taht doesnt need fixed, i am gunna ride the road now its not really a big deal but all of u ppl out there try to make it look like i knew what i was doing was wrond well i didnt!

bansheeguy77
10-02-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
You posted there weren't any ruts, now you say there might be a couple. I personally think you should quit posting along with bansheeguy because this thread isn't doing anything but stirring everyone up. You both have no respect for other people, which is obvious, and then you b*tch because no one understands the situation. :rolleyes:

me quit posting because i have a different opinion than you? i have plenty of respect for everyone and everything until you prove me wrong. this lady did that so she would get no respect.....

bansheeguy77
10-02-2004, 07:56 PM
Riding on her property for work or gas ... doesn't matter ... use the damn road or don't ride at all !!!!!

man you really need to calm down you take everything too seriously

bansheeguy77
10-02-2004, 07:58 PM
lol yah use the road and lose my license before i get one...or have some stupid bitc* yell at me and try adn make me pay for grass taht doesnt need fixed, i am gunna ride the road now its not really a big deal but all of u ppl out there try to make it look like i knew what i was doing was wrond well i didnt!

most people here try to follow the "in crowd" so what one person says they all say.

EXtremeEXer50
10-02-2004, 07:59 PM
exactly and then they rag on the other who arent like them

chucked
10-02-2004, 08:19 PM

how about not riding on either. get someone to take you to the gas station.

chucked
10-02-2004, 08:20 PM
most people here try to follow the "in crowd" so what one person says they all say.

most people here have common sence.

EXtremeEXer50
10-02-2004, 08:23 PM
i dont just go that way to get gas i ahve friends taht live up taht way and i go up to the gas station toget air in my front tire it has a slow leak so i cant have someone go get me air

chucked
10-02-2004, 08:25 PM
i dont just go that way to get gas i ahve friends taht live up taht way and i go up to the gas station toget air in my front tire it has a slow leak so i cant have someone go get me air

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/brandsonsale-store/hand-air-pump.html

bansheeguy77
10-02-2004, 08:27 PM
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/brandsonsale-store/hand-air-pump.html

and what should he do if he has an arm amputation or has a broken arm?

Aceman
10-02-2004, 08:32 PM
and what should he do if he has an arm amputation or has a broken arm?

That's the most intelligent answer I've ever seen.:rolleyes: Why would he need to pump up a tire for a quad he can't ride??

bansheeguy77
10-02-2004, 08:33 PM
That's the most intelligent answer I've ever seen.:rolleyes: Why would he need to pump up a tire for a quad he can't ride??

so you are singling handicapped people out? just because the poor kid is different doesnt mean he cant ride :grr:

Aceman
10-02-2004, 08:39 PM
What are you talking about? If he has a broken arm how is he going to ride a quad. What does that have to do with singling handicapped people out? I'm have enough of the bickering on this thread. I'm done posting.

bansheeguy77
10-02-2004, 08:40 PM
no keep going its giving me a good laugh :blah:

EXtremeEXer50
10-02-2004, 08:41 PM
why pump it by hand when i can just ride up and fill it up in 2 seconds???haha u guys just dont get it the field isnt in bad shape the lady is wrong in what shes saying she can call teh cops and do whatever but until she shows me some proof i did w\e damage she says there is then im not doing anything for her

chucked
10-02-2004, 09:22 PM
why pump it by hand when i can just ride up and fill it up in 2 seconds???haha u guys just dont get it the field isnt in bad shape the lady is wrong in what shes saying she can call teh cops and do whatever but until she shows me some proof i did w\e damage she says there is then im not doing anything for her

ok you guys are the stupidest bunch of kids i have ever seen. Whats this lady's phone number, im gonna call her and encourage her to call the cops.

bansheeguy77
10-02-2004, 09:26 PM
ok you guys are the stupidest bunch of kids i have ever seen. Whats this lady's phone number, im gonna call her and encourage her to call the cops.

lmao that would be the funniest thing ever....im just trying to fire ppl up ive been on a drinking binge and this is pretty damn funny

LTandRaptorider
10-02-2004, 10:06 PM
Dam, I can't believe this thread is still going...

She should've just shot the kid, then we wouldn't have heard all his nonsense... :D

I was trying to hold off, but i need another drink...

btw you little ***ker, 40 isn't old! :mad: :o

bansheeguy77
10-02-2004, 10:15 PM

She should've just shot the kid, then we wouldn't have heard all his nonsense... :D

k its settled this thread is over...either she shoots you or you shoot her...only solution

EXtremeEXer50
10-02-2004, 10:27 PM
maybe i will just burn her house down since it has been done so many times befroe but this time i will make sure she is home:D

Quad18star
10-02-2004, 10:27 PM

I was trying to hold off, but i need another drink...

btw you little ***ker, 40 isn't old! :mad: :o Christ Bart .... I'm half your age plus a year .... you old fawk :blah:

Quad18star
10-02-2004, 10:29 PM
maybe i will just burn her house down since it has been done so many times befroe but this time i will make sure she is home:D Dude .... you're seriously an idiot .... doesn't matter if you're joking or not .

LTandRaptorider
10-02-2004, 10:32 PM
Christ Bart .... I'm half your age plus a year .... you old fawk :blah:

Oh you bastid, that hurt! And I'm not 40 yet...

I'll try not to trip over your leg when I get up in the middle of the night to piss off your deck... :p

btw... I don't want the same 3 girls in the picture you posted... bring me fresh ones! :devil:

bansheeguy77
10-02-2004, 10:34 PM

I'll try not to trip over your leg when I get up in the middle of the night to piss off your deck... :p

btw... I don't want the same 3 girls in the picture you posted... bring me fresh ones! :devil:

they are fresh ya kno he didnt do anything with them :blah:

LTandRaptorider
10-02-2004, 10:40 PM
maybe i will just burn her house down since it has been done so many times befroe but this time i will make sure she is home:D

You're such a dumb-chit, you'd probably screw that up, burning yourself in the process. I have no doubt sometimein the future you will receive the Darwin Award... Posthumously I hope... ;)

Quad18star
10-02-2004, 10:40 PM

Don't worry about pissing off the deck ..... thats where everyone pisses ... you know it helps to water the trees :p

As for the girls ... don't you worry .... fresh ones come by every weekend . Went out shopping tonight and I'm thinking of getting an 8 man hot tub to put down by the water front . Also gunna be building a sauna . Theres a rule for chicks when they come camping with me and my friends .... if theres a hot tub or sauna involved it's no tops .... they ALWAYS follow the rules . :devil:

LTandRaptorider
10-02-2004, 10:43 PM
Don't worry about pissing off the deck ..... thats where everyone pisses ... you know it helps to water the trees :p

As for the girls ... don't you worry .... fresh ones come by every weekend . Went out shopping tonight and I'm thinking of getting an 8 man hot tub to put down by the water front . Also gunna be building a sauna . Theres a rule for chicks when they come camping with me and my friends .... if theres a hot tub or sauna involved it's no tops .... they ALWAYS follow the rules . :devil:

Good! and so you know, I don't wear bottoms in the hot tub! So don't worry about seeing a periscope... he just needs to breathe once in a while... :eek: :devil:

LTandRaptorider
10-02-2004, 10:45 PM
what I used to have...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pfe313ab5f823857f3ef008a3fa16e84e/fa4136c2.jpg

Quad18star
10-02-2004, 10:49 PM
Good! and so you know, I don't wear bottoms in the hot tub! So don't worry about seeing a periscope... he just needs to breathe once in a while... :eek: :devil:

LMAO ... Oh chit .... I'll be sure to warn the girls .

You ever done a Polar Bear dip??? It's a tradition at the cottage during the winter .... have a few drinks in the sauna .... get it boiling hot ... then run and jump into a pre cut hole in the ice . As soon as the water hits the skin its like millions of needles going into the skin .... wakens you right up and gets you ready to have more drinks . Just make sure you arent the first in the water .... usually a think layer of ice forms that the unsuspecting drunk guy doens't know about .... seen people have nome nice cuts from it . :eek2:

Quad18star
10-02-2004, 10:51 PM
what I used to have...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pfe313ab5f823857f3ef008a3fa16e84e/fa4136c2.jpg Ya I wouldn't mind something like that at the water front .... how many persons is it? I'd like anything between 6 and 8 people . The sauna is going to be big enough for atleast 10 people . Gunna be throwing some wild parties there ... I can just see it now :devil:

LTandRaptorider
10-02-2004, 10:56 PM
Ya I wouldn't mind something like that at the water front .... how many persons is it? I'd like anything between 6 and 8 people . The sauna is going to be big enough for atleast 10 people . Gunna be throwing some wild parties there ... I can just see it now :devil:

It was a 1 man, 6 woman spa... :devil:

Quad18star
10-02-2004, 11:00 PM
It was a 1 man, 6 woman spa... :devil:

Niiiiiiiice ..... Man I was looking at the prices on these damn things ..... can't get anything for under $4000 up here . Ah well ... either I spend the money on the hot tub to look at titties and drink beer , or I spend the money at the titty bar to watch the ones I can't grab and pay $5 a beer .... in the end it will all work out . :D

LTandRaptorider
10-02-2004, 11:12 PM
Niiiiiiiice ..... Man I was looking at the prices on these damn things ..... can't get anything for under $4000 up here . Ah well ... either I spend the money on the hot tub to look at titties and drink beer , or I spend the money at the titty bar to watch the ones I can't grab and pay $5 a beer .... in the end it will all work out . :D

I paid 5k for mine, lost it when I sold it with my house last spring. That was the second hot tub I've had, I love them. Winter was my favorite time to use it.

Def better to have the tub with women in it, then just get teased at strip clubs or bars! Maybe you should start a timeshare with your cottage! That does look great there, I do hope to make it up... guess I better do it before I reach 40 to keep ball-breaking at a minimum! :o :p

Quad18star
10-03-2004, 11:28 AM
I paid 5k for mine, lost it when I sold it with my house last spring. That was the second hot tub I've had, I love them. Winter was my favorite time to use it.

Def better to have the tub with women in it, then just get teased at strip clubs or bars! Maybe you should start a timeshare with your cottage! That does look great there, I do hope to make it up... guess I better do it before I reach 40 to keep ball-breaking at a minimum! :o :p

HAHAHHA ... Young or older ... ball breaking happens at the cottage all the time . Wouldn't be any fun if no one got teased . ;)

LTandRaptorider
10-03-2004, 02:38 PM
HAHAHHA ... Young or older ... ball breaking happens at the cottage all the time . Wouldn't be any fun if no one got teased . ;)

Good, that means I won't have to be on my good behavior! :D

Quad18star
10-03-2004, 04:28 PM
Good, that means I won't have to be on my good behavior! :D Do you think I'm on good behavior when I'm at the cottage with 5 or 6 girls?? I usually am till about the 5th shot of Tequilla kicks in ..... then the party REALLY starts . :devil: