View Full Version : TPing

Smokin 440
09-29-2004, 11:35 PM
Well this week is homecoming at my school and 2 morons(whom i caught leaving when i was coming home from a party) tped my house.... and well im gonna get revenge, ill have about 275-300 rolls of tp and i believe its a 20lb roll of shrink wrap, what else can i do to get them. I want to make them regret messin with me, mainly b/c after i was home they came back and did burnouts in front of my house. forks and shaving cream are too normal so hook me up with some ideas....

LazeR
09-29-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Smokin 440
Well this week is homecoming at my school and 2 morons(whom i caught leaving when i was coming home from a party) tped my house.... and well im gonna get revenge, ill have about 275-300 rolls of tp and i believe its a 20lb roll of shrink wrap, what else can i do to get them. I want to make them regret messin with me, mainly b/c after i was home they came back and did burnouts in front of my house. forks and shaving cream are too normal so hook me up with some ideas....

Don't really have anything to add to that. But let us know how it goes...and DONT get caught :macho

allmixedup047
09-30-2004, 12:12 AM
road kill and flaming bags of poo. make sure when you tp its on a night that its going to rain. that way it will soak the tp and it will be impossible to clean up.:devil:

JR3
09-30-2004, 04:25 AM
yea put roadkill in there mail box and if u want to be a real arse put superglue in there locks

Smokin 440
09-30-2004, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by allmixedup047
road kill and flaming bags of poo. make sure when you tp its on a night that its going to rain. that way it will soak the tp and it will be impossible to clean up.:devil:

Right now the nightime dew to take care of that :) Good thing i was smart and cleaned the mess at my house up before it got wet...

Bush0102
09-30-2004, 09:32 AM
ive heard if you put powdered mashed potatoes or powdered laundry detergent in the grass when the dew hits it the potatoes will fluff up and the detergent will like foam up...dont know if it would work though...whatever you do dont use eggs...we egged someone once and wound up paying 3500 bucks to avoid getting arrested for it...

I-7
09-30-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Smokin 440

That works... and maybe leave them a present on their doorstep...:devil:

bansheeguy77
09-30-2004, 10:38 AM
how did u get cought egging someone? i did many of drive by eggings and never got cought. all ya gotta do it scope the place out, park far enough away and wear camo or black and a ski mask is a must. then run wild. i wouldnt do tp because that is what they did. take it 1 step further. shrink wrap would be ok but ya can just cut it. maybe wet tp and do it 100 times worse, and road kill and crap are good. you could get like alot of deer piss or something that would stink horribly or attract alot of bugs and or animals and stake it around the house.

gyt-r450
09-30-2004, 10:43 AM
have fun

400exDuneman
09-30-2004, 10:50 AM
Take shaving cream cans and freeze them. After they are frozen cut the shaving cream into slices on a bandsaw or punture the can and remove the shaving cream, then slice. Most important keep the shaving cream cold. Then after it is sliced slide it into a window of there car or some other sealed place and as it warms up it will expand like no other. It may take a decent amount of cans to do a whole car but it will expand like no other. Then there is the classic peanut butter on the inside of the door handles. Or maxi pads on the windshield. or you can go to the butcher and get scraps of meat and fish and tie them to the underside of there car. Block of stinky cheese on there exaust manifold. There are all types of devious things you can do. Have fun and enjoy revenge.

bama400ex
09-30-2004, 10:57 AM
i never understood why people get pissed off for their yard getting rolled. all you have to do to clean it up is light it on fire. :rolleyes:

stiffy
09-30-2004, 10:58 AM
I would definatly get revenge but don't do any property damage.:devil:

Juggalo
09-30-2004, 11:35 AM
i dont do any of this stuff but i know a couple good ways to get revenge. lets see..theres good ol forking of course. but you can write on their driveway with deodorant (the cheap white stick kind i believe it has to be), put peices of bologna on their car. put vaseline on their windows. write stuff in their lawn with gas...the list goes on. if you get caught doin this stuff im not responsible. like i said i dont do any of it but i have read a couple things about pranks.

bansheeguy77
09-30-2004, 12:32 PM
yeah i forgot about the grass thats a good idea. that would piss them off real good. altho you do realize they will most likely know it was you and will retaliate once again

TheX1992
09-30-2004, 12:40 PM
Put a cherry bomb up their exhaust so it stays in the muffler. When it gets hot enough...BOOM. If your not that mean, buy one of those whistles and put it in there, no damage done. Or take a zip tie and put it around their driveshaft. The tapping will drive them nuts. For their house, paint the seals of their windows so they can't open them when it dries. Or try leaving dead fish randomly around their yard. Hide them the best you can. The smell will be horrible. Milk works too.

stiffy
09-30-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
yeah i forgot about the grass thats a good idea. that would piss them off real good. altho you do realize they will most likely know it was you and will retaliate once again

Good Thinking.;)

Smokin 440
09-30-2004, 03:19 PM
well im not goona do anything that causes too much damage, but ill prob put zip ties on his drive shafts on his car.... maybe a lil manure on the exhaust.... maybe ill dump some milk in their bush's or something... as for them retaliating i doubt it, just because they tped other ppl to, and i said i wasn't gonna tp ppl b/c i dont want to get tped:devil:

polabareus
09-30-2004, 03:50 PM
Stash a kilo in their car and call the cops.:eek:

ThyJuGGaLo
09-30-2004, 04:06 PM
dishsoap on their windsheild then cover it with dirt, when they turn on the wipers to get off the dirt, the soap starts getting "soapy"

Big400EX
09-30-2004, 04:11 PM
Pee on there dog

JUSTINcredible
09-30-2004, 04:27 PM
not somtihng that would be easy to do but if u put a grease zerk in their exhaust and add a little grease it starts to smoke really white, and if they would have dual exhaust just do it to one side.

bulkdriverlp
09-30-2004, 07:51 PM
potato in tailpipe
grease under door handle
brake fluid on vehicle
box of roof nails behind tires
roadkill under seat
bleach on front lawn
super glue in all doorlocks
acid on rims

brian-250
09-30-2004, 08:11 PM
well, i know the first jackass the tp my house leaves with a pound of buckshot in his ***.:macho

derekhonda
09-30-2004, 08:19 PM
Go take a can of gasoline, pour it all over there house, and light it on fire !

OR

take the gas, draw a penis in their yard, wait one week, and SURPRISE

OR

DO BOTH :devil:

Punk'd
09-30-2004, 08:30 PM
Bananna in muffler..lmao

sparkler bomb in the mailbox

i have to 2nd the flamming bag of poo lol

let the air out of there tires.. lol

stupid stuff like that:D

JDiablo
09-30-2004, 08:31 PM
if you really want to do something that really isn't that bad....jack up there car and take the tires off and hide them throught their yard it if is big enough,or go into the neighbors yard and hide them there....etc etc...i could come up with worse but theres no need right now,and who's going to come with me to fattys house this year for goosenight?ill bring 30 dozen eggs,need i say more:o

8804Rs
09-30-2004, 08:31 PM
Doe pee in the heater vents of cars is great. Especially if it is cold out.

HtFoxChick
09-30-2004, 08:36 PM
I'm beginning to feel a lil devilish tonight! Muahahaha!:devil:

hondaracer305
09-30-2004, 08:53 PM
I dont know if these have been mentioned yet or not, but:

1- smear dog ***** under the mailbox tab so when they open it, they get ***** on thier fingers

2- cut open a dead catfish and sling it on their house, get another one and put it in a hard to find place, but not on top of their roof since they are going to have to go up their to clean up the TP, try to land it down the chimmney

3- an open bag of human crap will really stink, worse than anything ive ever smelled in my life, ive actually gagged from a faint smell of it :blah:

4- if they have any type of fountain or whatever, drop some dishwashing detergent down in it ( a friend of mine did that to one at town and it bubbled out into the road about waist high, it was a mess, he didnt get caught).

after you do it, get one of those like 12 foot chains of fire crackers, and light it up, be sure to park your car away from the house so they wont identify your vehicle if they see you driving off in it... thats about all i can think of now, but i know some friends who can think of some crazy *****.

ohhh, yeah, if you can find a dead skunk (if you can stand the stench), throw it right on their front porch

440exnacsracer
09-30-2004, 09:32 PM
dont know if these have been mentioned yet or not, but:

OMG>.....lmfaorofl:D :D funniest stuff ive heard,...comin out of the printer now:devil: :devil: local water authority has a huge fountain out front..:devil: :devil:

Bush0102
09-30-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
how did u get cought egging someone? i did many of drive by eggings and never got cought. all ya gotta do it scope the place out, park far enough away and wear camo or black and a ski mask is a must. then run wild.

long story...we did the whole drive by thing, and the girl we egged called the cops and told them they thought it was her ex-boyfriend. When the cops went to him he gave the cops our names, and one of the girls that came with us slipped up and basically told the cops we did it...and he was like you can make this right with the family or you can go to jail...i had just turned 18 and it was going to be a felony...so naturally we payed up

bansheeguy77
09-30-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
long story...we did the whole drive by thing, and the girl we egged called the cops and told them they thought it was her ex-boyfriend. When the cops went to him he gave the cops our names, and one of the girls that came with us slipped up and basically told the cops we did it...and he was like you can make this right with the family or you can go to jail...i had just turned 18 and it was going to be a felony...so naturally we payed up

damn that sucks....thats why i usually only did it with 1 other person and made sure they had just as much egg on their hand as i did.

bansheeguy77
09-30-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
I'm beginning to feel a lil devilish tonight! Muahahaha!:devil:

me too :D save that thought i can be over in about a day then we can do bad things :devil:

roostin_dale
09-30-2004, 10:14 PM
well homecoming just got over where i live. And we got a good prank this year. But you have to do this on a school night so he cant drive to school....

Jack his car up with car jacks, Then set it up on bricks under the car. Take all his tires off, and put them on the roof of his house. Be sure to take your car jacks back, lol.

If he leaves his car unlocked, a fish in it overnight will leave a nice smell.

You can also pack the exhaust with "poopy fudge"

If you want to do someting really mean, someone did this to my friends car. If you write on the paint of the car with soap, when the sun comes out in the morning it will be on there perminentaly. Someone wrote "f*ck Josh" on the top of his car, thats just mean

Bush0102
09-30-2004, 10:14 PM
haha the funny thing was we did it with like 12 people and i didnt even throw an egg...i just came up with the idea and drove...sucked bigtime

allmixedup047
09-30-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
well homecoming just got over where i live. And we got a good prank this year. But you have to do this on a school night so he cant drive to school....

Jack his car up with car jacks, Then set it up on bricks under the car. Take all his tires off, and put them on the roof of his house. Be sure to take your car jacks back, lol.

If he leaves his car unlocked, a fish in it overnight will leave a nice smell.

You can also pack the exhaust with "poopy fudge"

If you want to do someting really mean, someone did this to my friends car. If you write on the paint of the car with soap, when the sun comes out in the morning it will be on there perminentaly. Someone wrote "f*ck Josh" on the top of his car, thats just mean

if its a front wheel drive car you can jack it up and put small blocks under it. just enough to keep the tires ever so slightly off the ground. when he goes to drive off, he wont be able to and wont figure it out for a while.

LazeR
09-30-2004, 11:36 PM
Damn, so of your guys suggestion are gonna land him in the country Jail!

allmixedup047
09-30-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by LazeR
Damn, so of your guys suggestion are gonna land him in the country Jail!
hey, he asked, so we answered.:blah:

LazeR
09-30-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by allmixedup047
hey, he asked, so we answered.:blah:

Can't argue with that. Most of the stuff has been pretty funny as well...A lot of it would be better to pull as a prank on a friend, like taking the wheels off their cars and stutff...

One good thing to do to make them think there vehicle won't start is to pull the coil wire! It will just turn over and over and over and not even try to start! it's halarious watching them try to figure it out! Or if they drive a 4x4 and its unlocked you can put the trasnfer case in nuetral...just make sure the parking brake is set.

SHOCKER
10-01-2004, 07:25 AM
well sinc eyou dont want to do any serious damage i wouldnt do anything that could cost ya money if ya get caught or even cost them money.

well first of all TP the house and trees, then maybe superglue the locks on the front door(all they have to do is heat the door handle up to melt the glue and it will work fine again), zip ties on the drive shafts, dead fish in the mail box and maybe somewhere around the house, collect some dog crap (alot) and throw it in their grass, oh maybe you could jask up the car and take off the wheels and hide them around the yard, that might set of an alarm if you arent careful, and last but not least when you are all done egg the house with eggs :blah:

caution dont egg the car, if the egg dries on the car it will ruin the paint