PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Arctic Cat Sno-Pro (CHEAP)

mxquadracer
09-29-2004, 08:34 PM
2003 Arctic Cat Sno-Pro up for grabs 3800 obo. Extremely nice sled, handles like a dream, Owner is having reconstructive leg-surgery (dirtbike got stuck at full throttle, and ended up hitting the side of a brick house), and is forced to sell due to medical bills, and a long recovery. Sled runs absolutely perfect, low low miles, maintenenced religously. Ready to be raced, trail ridden, you name it. Never been wrecked or crashed, plastic is shiny.

Located in Elk River, Minnesota, willing to drive a small distance.
http://www.freestylecomps.com/images/sno-pro%204.jpg

http://www.freestylecomps.com/images/sno-pro%205.jpg

sorry for the terrible pictures but it was dark out

fastmofo
09-29-2004, 08:48 PM
Has it ever been races? any extras on it?

mxquadracer
09-29-2004, 08:58 PM
Yes it was raced one season, by an eleven year old. He actually won state last year on this sled:) 10-14 age class

It was clutched and it may have aftermarket bars, not positive on that. He's my neighbor, and I'm listing it for him. Runs absolutely perfect, can't stress enough how clean it is. His father did a full maintenence between every race, and kept up on it constantly. Feel free to come out and look at it:)

fastmofo
09-29-2004, 10:06 PM
so im guessing its a fan cooled?

xsr_racing28c
09-30-2004, 06:29 AM
yea it's gotta be fan cooled , cuz it doesn't have the newer chassis.... they came out with the "f-cat" chassis in the sno-pro l/c models in 02.... to me that price seems a little steep...those motors only run around 50hp, compared to 102+ on the liquid cooled models... i've got an 03 rev 440 l/c and i am not asking too much more for it , and it is in perfect shape, and it is a huge step up from fan cooled....just think about dropping the pricew a little bit.... Post this on Sledcity.com in the classifieds , it will prolly do better in that site..

mxquadracer
09-30-2004, 10:25 AM
hence the obo...3500 will take it that's the lowest I can go

B2000laster
09-30-2004, 07:44 PM
that's still a little steep. if it were liquid cooled it'd be worth all that and a little more. but not for a fan. closer to 3000$ would be a better, more realistic price. :D :scary: :confused2 :ermm:

mxquadracer
09-30-2004, 08:20 PM
well then don't buy it because I cannot take THAT much of a loss on this sled:)

xsr_racing28c
10-01-2004, 12:05 PM
i would suggest driving it and getting your use outta it, cuz the demand for fan cooled sleds are at a low low rate.... i guess thats what people get for being cheap from the start... if yur gonna buy a racer, don't by imitation, buy real liquid cooled sleds...!!! just my 2 cents

Bobbs07
10-01-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by xsr_racing28c
yea it's gotta be fan cooled , cuz it doesn't have the newer chassis.... they came out with the "f-cat" chassis in the sno-pro l/c models in 02.... to me that price seems a little steep...those motors only run around 50hp, compared to 102+ on the liquid cooled models... i've got an 03 rev 440 l/c and i am not asking too much more for it , and it is in perfect shape, and it is a huge step up from fan cooled....just think about dropping the pricew a little bit.... Post this on Sledcity.com in the classifieds , it will prolly do better in that site..

Hey you want to trade that 99 440 for my 2002 400ex?