PDA

View Full Version : I just got a ferret

kawasaki_ridah
09-29-2004, 05:49 PM
Well i picked him up about 2 weeks ago he is called a black sable in color he looks like a racoon so i named him Bandit he is now 10 weeks old he is pretty cool, if i could train him to use the litter box all the time :mad: neone else had these critters

JRDrider22
09-29-2004, 05:50 PM
dude my sis had one of those things i loved it to death...we used to let it run around and it would bite my little siters toes. also it hooped around on the bed and stuff..it was great those things rock

Sportrax10
09-29-2004, 05:56 PM
I had one for a while when I was younger... :cool:

Ryan
09-29-2004, 06:01 PM
My dad has 2 of them. Rascal and Misty. He usually lets them run around his hole house at night. They are pretty wild. Great pets though.

Aceman
09-29-2004, 06:46 PM
Great pets, yeah if you can stand the stink. My wife used to have one, it was frickin nuts. Anytime we left the bathroom door open it would run in there and attack the plunger.:huh Chewed the chit out of it. Crazy, crazy animals.

gyt-r450
09-29-2004, 07:09 PM
:rolleyes:

LazeR
09-29-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
My wife used to have one, it was frickin nuts. Anytime we left the bathroom door open it would run in there and attack the plunger.:huh Chewed the chit out of it. Crazy, crazy animals.

Haha thats some funny chiat! btw where is Nehalem ?

remlapr
09-29-2004, 08:09 PM
Those things stink and they like to try to bite you...

Ryan
09-29-2004, 08:53 PM
Thes ones my dad has never bite. They don't stink because he has to bathe them once a week.

They are just very sneeky! :macho

Aceman
09-29-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by LazeR
Haha thats some funny chiat! btw where is Nehalem ?

1/2 hour drive north of Tillamook or a 1/2 hour drive south of Seaside, whichever way you look at it. Currently I live in Hermiston, Or and make trips back to Nehalem to visit my parents.

sharkinthepool
09-30-2004, 06:33 AM
Dude I had one (teacup ferrett). Cool as heck. That thing used the litter box and I never shut it in there because it would always go back to its cage to use the bathroom! They are awesome. The only thing I did not like is trimming its nails i always cut them too short and it would get pissed and attack me, but that was funny too!

I-7
09-30-2004, 06:43 AM
I would have bought one when I was younger but my buddies ferrett used to take chunks out of my fingers every time I would say hello :huh :mad:

FourFiftyFour
09-30-2004, 10:25 AM
I bought a chinchilla when it was an adult and it wasnt raised properly or given enough attention so hes half wild, so make sure u give your ferret a LOT of attention so hell be a good pet, bc i can barely do anything with my chinchilla and it sort of sux bc hed be such a good pet if he would have been raised properly by whoever was the breeders

MY450R
09-30-2004, 11:05 AM
my friend had one and when he smoked weed he would blow it in its face and it would run around crashing into walls and chit
funny as hell but what could i say ya know

sharkinthepool
09-30-2004, 12:39 PM
That is funny shee!!! LMAO:devil:

kawasaki_ridah
09-30-2004, 05:41 PM
he is awesome i pay him alot of attention and he dont stink bad at all i just cant wait till he stops craping all over his cage, when he starts the litter box it will be great and i will start letting him run freely like the one in along cam pollie

TheFontMaster
09-30-2004, 07:23 PM
I want to get a ferrit, but my mom won't let me. She this that they all smell no matter what you do, and I know thats not true.

remlapr
10-01-2004, 04:07 PM
Can't you have a gland or something removed to keep them from stinking as bad? Seems like my buddy had two that had this done, but one that didn't. If I'm remember correctly he also used to put baby powder on them to keep them from smelling as bad. I know one thing, I definitely remember those little F(ckers biting me :mad:

kawasaki_ridah
10-01-2004, 11:42 PM
the gland is removed before they are sold, any animal is going to have a oder he dont stink i dont think he mostly smells like cedar chips haha