PDA

View Full Version : Woman drivers LOL

300exOH
09-29-2004, 10:05 AM
Just had to post this one.:eek2: LMAO!!!

gyt-r450
09-29-2004, 10:07 AM
yeah they cant drive

FourFiftyFour
09-29-2004, 10:07 AM
:rolleyes: i have seen that god knows how many times, its currently on this big long thread full of crap on texasatvs

and i wonder why men's insurance is higher than womens hmmmmmmm :o

sharkinthepool
09-29-2004, 10:08 AM
LMAO!!!:p :devil:

Let the bashing begin!
Dude your going to get it!

300exOH
09-29-2004, 10:12 AM
Sorry ladies I couldn't resist.:o I figured I would get some negative feedback on this one. I still think it's hilarious.:D Even the girl on the sidewalk is laughing.

FourFiftyFour
09-29-2004, 10:14 AM
ive seen some men do some pretty stupid stuff........ in the mcdonalds drive in yesterday some guy just rear ended me for no reason at all............. and they say women are bad drivers........ :huh

300exOH
09-29-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
ive seen some men do some pretty stupid stuff........ in the mcdonalds drive in yesterday some guy just rear ended me for no reason at all............. and they say women are bad drivers........ :huh

He he. Yeah I know what you mean. One of the worst drivers I know is a guy. Every car he has owned has been crashed in one way or another. One time was because he was checking out a girl.:eek2:

86350x
09-29-2004, 11:11 AM
and they say women are bad drivers........ :huh

Yes they are!:D

09-29-2004, 11:13 AM
I was at a Wendy's one day eating lunch sitting right beside the window on the side that people were pulling out of the drive through on. There was a girl sitting a couple tables down from me who had a little cheerleading practice out fit on (for a college not highschool) anyway the first guy that drives by checks her out and then pull on up to the road and stops for traffic. the next guy through also checks her out doesn't even looks foward and runs into the guy in front of him!!!!!!

sharkinthepool
09-29-2004, 11:53 AM

I shee you not!! I have a buddy that did that just so they would have to exchange information. The funny thing is they ended up getting married!:eek2:

outacontrol31
09-29-2004, 12:03 PM
lmao, i had a cousin do that once with one of our old go kart helmets but he figured it out pretty quick:blah:

wilkin250r
09-29-2004, 01:13 PM
Not just women driver, the women motorcycle riders are the worst...

chucked
09-29-2004, 01:45 PM
what about asains? takes them 20 mins to freekin park!

gyt-r450
09-29-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by chucked
what about asains? takes them 20 mins to freekin park!

LOL

BlueZ440
09-29-2004, 02:38 PM
and i wonder why men's insurance is higher than womens hmmmmmmm :o [/B]

Yeah I always wonder why girls insurance is lower. Girl's are probably the worst drivers ever. They are always trying to look good on the road, so they decided to put make up on while they are driving.:D Always on the cell phone..etc..

300exOH
09-29-2004, 02:55 PM
My wife sent these pics... and she works for an insurance company:eek2:

quadvirgin27
09-29-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
Yeah I always wonder why girls insurance is lower. Girl's are probably the worst drivers ever. They are always trying to look good on the road, so they decided to put make up on while they are driving.:D Always on the cell phone..etc..

Hmmmm.... Yeah I hate to admit it, but I have done both of those, and I know on several occasions, I have done both at the same time, lmao.. Thank god for rearview mirrors!! :p The worst is putting on eyeliner and lip liner, just one little bump and it throws everything off balance, lmao :devil:

LTandRaptorider
09-29-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by quadvirgin27
Hmmmm.... Yeah I hate to admit it, but I have done both of those, and I know on several occasions, I have done both at the same time, lmao.. Thank god for rearview mirrors!! :p The worst is putting on eyeliner and lip liner, just one little bump and it throws everything off balance, lmao :devil:

well, let's see some pics of the finished product!:D

any racy ones, pm me for my e-mail addy... ;)

YLW400
09-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Quadvirgin is a female?:confused:

LTandRaptorider
09-29-2004, 03:49 PM
:rolleyes: i have seen that god knows how many times, its currently on this big long thread full of crap on texasatvs

after seeing a couple of these pics, and women in action on the road, it really is a wonder why men's insurance is higher... :confused:

BlueZ440
09-29-2004, 04:17 PM

That's funny..LOL

I-7
09-29-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by 300exOH
Just had to post this one.:eek2: LMAO!!!

Thats great :D :D

Ryan
09-29-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
after seeing a couple of these pics, and women in action on the road, it really is a wonder why men's insurance is higher... :confused:

LOL :p :macho

250xridamatt
09-29-2004, 05:12 PM
I see what all of you are saying. It was time for Grabil days which brings a ton of people to our area. There was this one lady probably in her 30's trying to park in the grass, where it was all muddy. So she gets her beetle stuck in the mud. So this guy in his two wheel drive truck tries to pull her out.

Now you must realize that there are cars everywhere. The guy in the truck finally gets enough traction to pull her out, and he just yanks on the car. The lady just sat there, not even holding the wheel while he pulled her out. She hit the gas when they did, and she slammed right into the side of an suv that anyone else could have clearly seen and avoided. She gets out, looks at the damage, and pulls away as fast as she could. Me and my dad watched the entire thing happen. We tried to get her license number but it was too muddy.

Well we were like what the heck, we might as well go get our food like we came for. Right when we got back to our car, the people that owned the car that got hit came out. We told them what happened. We had to file a police report, and go help look for this lady. ALL BECAUSE SHE WAS INGORNANT TO THE MUD, AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE! Not a fun day

Big400EX
09-29-2004, 05:15 PM

Because most girls are to anal to do some of the stuff that guy's do and will do...:rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
09-29-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by YLW400
Quadvirgin is a female?:confused:

If not, I retract my request! :eek: :o

thame2010
09-29-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by 300exOH
My wife sent these pics... and she works for an insurance company:eek2:
lol that cop is a loser!

I-7
09-29-2004, 05:24 PM
:o

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/howtoprint.jpg

gyt-r450
09-29-2004, 07:04 PM
lol:D

crday98
09-29-2004, 07:11 PM
you don't even wanna get me started on women drivers:grr: :mad: :grr: :mad:

chucked
09-29-2004, 07:26 PM
Ive been in 3 accidents, all have been caused by women, the first one just kinda scratched my truck, the second one knocked it up pretty bad, the third killed it!

I think the reason guys insurance is more is because they may have less accidents but they are worse. women have more but less harming accidents. that just my experiences thought.

KINDA FUNNY...... my sister has been in 3 accidents HER fault, and she pays half of what I do, similar vehicles.

bulkdriverlp
09-29-2004, 07:35 PM
the chick on the crotchrocket is sexy lmgdao

gyt-r450
09-29-2004, 07:37 PM
that a chick WOW :huh

MichaelS693
09-29-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
the chick on the crotchrocket is sexy lmgdao

its a dude.. dude:)

stace609
09-29-2004, 10:34 PM
The worst drivers here are the scrawny little 16 year old guys with their 87 Hondas. They think it's like ok to risk someones life to get where they're going 30 seconds faster. You should see them on the freeway.
I'm a chick and I even admit women suck as drivers. Today I was getting gas and this lady pulls riiiiight up to my bumper. the guy in front of me was putting his gap cap back on when i got in my truck so i was waiting for him to leave and the lady starts honking her horn and waving her arm and yelling at the worker.

i think just in general people are *****es when they get behind the wheel.

QuadJunkies
09-30-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by 86350x
Yes they are!:D that must be why I have only been in one wreck and Troy has been in 7........ :eek: :o

Meek
09-30-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
that must be why I have only been in one wreck and Troy has been in 7........ :eek: :o
:huh Maybe Troy should just stick to the race track

LTandRaptorider
09-30-2004, 04:29 AM
that must be why I have only been in one wreck and Troy has been in 7........ :eek: :o

Well... there are exceptions to every rule! :D

outacontrol31
09-30-2004, 09:34 AM
tru dat:devil:

bansheeguy77
09-30-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by stace609
The worst drivers here are the scrawny little 16 year old guys with their 87 Hondas. They think it's like ok to risk someones life to get where they're going 30 seconds faster. You should see them on the freeway.
I'm a chick and I even admit women suck as drivers. Today I was getting gas and this lady pulls riiiiight up to my bumper. the guy in front of me was putting his gap cap back on when i got in my truck so i was waiting for him to leave and the lady starts honking her horn and waving her arm and yelling at the worker.

i think just in general people are *****es when they get behind the wheel.

yes i agree with that. they should raise the license age to 18 or have a more extensive training program because the test they give you is nothing you will encounter in the real world. but dont even get me going on women drivers. the thing is most men know how to drive but they go faster. women dont know how to drive thus they go slower but they have no clue what they are doing and have a 4 minute delayed recation time. so the women slow the men down with their stupid driving so the men get pissed off and theres an accident. nothing worse than driving pissed off.

hot450girl
09-30-2004, 10:52 AM
I'm glad all you guys are so sexiest. Maybe you should remember a woman brought you into this world, so they can take you out of it to! Anyways, theres a chick that races to hayabusa's in milan at the drag way. They run 9.50's and 8.60's. She really kicks some butt! Now on the other hand, look at what that chicks wearing in that pic. She doesn't look very smart to begin with!! C'mon now! Don't hate.

86350x
09-30-2004, 10:59 AM
As usual I was joking around.........................................

The only accident I have ever been it was a womens fault. she pulled out infront of me without looking. Was about a 50mph collision. I do know more bad women drivers then men though.

She got a ticket for it, all I got was a wrecked car.

hot450girl
09-30-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by 86350x
As usual I was joking around.........................................

The only accident I have ever been it was a womens fault. she pulled out infront of me without looking. Was about a 50mph collision. I do know more bad women drivers then men though.

She got a ticket for it, all I got was a wrecked car.

I know I know. I just felt the need to stick up for her since everyone else was bashing on her stupidity. There was a guy that pulled out in front of Nun and ended up killing her.....He's going to hell:eek:

quadvirgin27
09-30-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
If not, I retract my request! :eek: :o

Most definitely a woman here..... lmao :blah:

No man could make that stuff up..... at least I hope not.. :huh

If I could figure out how to post a pic off my own computer, I'd do that, but until then if anyone wants to know what I look like, or more importantly, what my QUAD looks like... You can find that on my Yahoo profile in My Photos

Got Roost?
09-30-2004, 04:57 PM
case in point. i was driving to a job today and was stoped at a light. i looked over into the taco bell parking lot. there was an suv in the drive-through lane and i watched as the person (realizing that taco bell was not open at 10:15am) turned to go through the parking lot. one problem, there was an concrete island between the drive-through lane and the parking lot. not content to just bump the curb they accelerated untill they where high centered on the island. then they put it in reverse and squealed the tires untill they scraped back off. i pulled forward as the light turned green and got a look at the driver...

a woman...

on the phone...

with an "i meant to do that" look on her face:rolleyes:

i'm not sexist of anything, i just found this funny. i've seen plenty of bad male drivers to.

chucked
09-30-2004, 07:03 PM
with an i ment to do that look on her face

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

LTandRaptorider
09-30-2004, 08:11 PM
Most definitely a woman here..... lmao :blah:

No man could make that stuff up..... at least I hope not.. :huh

If I could figure out how to post a pic off my own computer, I'd do that, but until then if anyone wants to know what I look like, or more importantly, what my QUAD looks like... You can find that on my Yahoo profile in My Photos

yes you are! :D

QuadJunkies
09-30-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by stace609

i think just in general people are *****es when they get behind the wheel. Word!!!! And the ones who Chit chat while Dring are the worst!!! I tihnk that should be a law that you DONT drive and talk while driving, its too much of a distraction, some peeps can even talk and chew gum and the same time........:o

Ryan
10-01-2004, 02:39 AM
Word!!!! And the ones who Chit chat while Dring are the worst!!! I tihnk that should be a law that you DONT drive and talk while driving, its too much of a distraction, some peeps can even talk and chew gum and the same time........:o

In NY, you can not talk on the phone while driving.

But everyone seems to do it anyways.