PDA

View Full Version : IRazor's VS RazorII's

ZSK
09-28-2004, 09:11 PM
Well, I need some new rears and I'm an XC and trail rider and was wondering and could use some opinions, haven't heard much other than RazorII's are a big hit on the GNCC's. Any experience with them? I just ask because the IRazor's look like they'd hook up better in the sand and they're the same price.

markk
09-28-2004, 09:43 PM
Razr 2's are great in sloppy conditions, But as for a a dry day, I perfer stock razrs, !!!!!

Chino
09-29-2004, 08:01 AM
Holeshot XCR's hands down not as good as tread life as the razr 2's but the hook up is worth it, i've never had a tire hook like a xcr. As for the Irazr's one of my buddies raced them one race and hasn't ran them since, they dont look like they would last very long either. Just my .02

Rootar
09-29-2004, 09:14 AM
razr2s have mad traction no matter what ive yet to get these things stuck they just blow through them mud holes trust me the Razr2 are amazing and they will out last any itp tire by a long long time trust me if you ride trails get razr2s they are worth every cent

powerstroke
10-05-2004, 01:24 PM
I am running holeshot HD's in the rear this year. I race XC and I have gotten longer tread life, better flat resistance, and more traction(hardpack and wet) from HD's than any other tire I have ever ridden. They awesome tires. Just my 2 cents. Matt