PDA

View Full Version : Haspin Hair Scramble

wscotthougland
04-11-2002, 06:51 AM
Is anyone going to race in the hair scramble the 14th at Haspin. A couple of my friends are racing and I am planning on it if I get my quad back together in time.

Adams44
04-12-2002, 10:21 AM
Me and about 4 friends will be there. A couple guys will be running the 4 stk class and the other 2 and me will be running the Pro class. The weather looks to be good for the race. Stop by and say hey.
Nick

Braff1
04-12-2002, 10:39 AM
I plan on going this weekend. This is my first race ever so I will try it out and see how I like it.

Dan

04-12-2002, 11:03 AM
Well good luck fellers,,,it's supposed to rain all weekend and the last time I went to haspin and it was muddy,,we rode for 10 minutes,,packed up and drove the 2 plus hours back home,,,no fun at all,,that mud up there is some kind of scientific experiment mud...

trx400ex
04-12-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Well good luck fellers,,,it's supposed to rain all weekend and the last time I went to haspin and it was muddy,,we rode for 10 minutes,,packed up and drove the 2 plus hours back home,,,no fun at all,,that mud up there is some kind of scientific experiment mud...

you said it

wscotthougland
04-15-2002, 05:02 AM
Well I ended up not being able to make, ran into more problems than expected when working on the quad:( :mad: :( . Did you guys still go, I'll bet it was really muddy there. It didn't quit raining at home until about 10am and started sometime before 4. I sure wanted to race, it would have been my first time also, but wouldn't have missed all the mud:blah

indygncc
04-15-2002, 08:44 PM
Ill be at the next one. The pro class will have some high competition this year.
Brent Howell 4 stroke stock
Adam Howell 4 stroke stock
Ron Martin Senior class
Jay Poole
Jared Graves Production Pro (factory cannondale)
Kevin Wall 250A
Brandon Carter PRO
And hopefully there will be more competition in the PRO class this year.

cdalejef
04-15-2002, 08:52 PM
I am going to try to make a few.

lil400exman
05-07-2002, 01:14 PM
its just you guys need to go a weekend right after a hare scrmble and ride that tracka few times like me i am going to enter this well try i am not 16 quite yet but you need to do some praticing to get used to haspin mud always have a chain or 4x4 handy is all i can say but i go there alot i only live like 0min from there but yes all ican reccomend if your not used to it go on aa weekday if you can not as many jeeps! and go during a drought is all i can reccomend!:macho when in doubt gas it!:macho