PDA

View Full Version : good cannondale?

DaleJrFan
09-28-2004, 06:39 PM
my brother-in-law called me today wanting to get into the quad side of motor sports so he found a new cannondale that is bone stock for $5000. i have only heard of them but never seen one or know anyone who has one. is this a good quad for the price and what are the pros and cons?

09-28-2004, 07:04 PM
MAKE SURE IT HAS all updates done to it...other then that its one of the best

bradrenea
09-28-2004, 07:05 PM
Is this a cannondale rebadged as an ATK? If so, its probably a good deal. If it is an original cannondale its probably not a good deal, unless he likes rebuilding engines. Some of the original cannondales blew after only couple hours of run time. I only had problems with the one I had, so I traded it for a modded 400EX and its probably the best trade I have ever made!!:macho

DaleJrFan
09-28-2004, 08:04 PM
what updates? i know it is fuel injected but how does that work out?

roostin_dale
09-28-2004, 08:07 PM
$5,000 is a ripoff for a stock c-dale. They sell for chit right now. I sold my Motocross ready cannondale for $5,000

flyingbyfast400
09-28-2004, 08:36 PM
Ya roostin dales old c-dale rips to... thing hauls balls my buddy has it now... but he seems to break it alot and hes been having a few probs with it also.. But besides that From what lil bit I have had the chance to ride Roostin Dales old c-dale ( which now belongs to a4strokeguy) that thing is one of the nicest motocross bikes Ive rode power is nice and strong all over handles like a wet dream.... :devil:
But 5,000 is alot for a stocker

roostin_dale
09-28-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by flyingbyfast400
Ya roostin dales old c-dale rips to... thing hauls balls my buddy has it now... but he seems to break it alot and hes been having a few probs with it also.. But besides that From what lil bit I have had the chance to ride Roostin Dales old c-dale ( which now belongs to a4strokeguy) that thing is one of the nicest motocross bikes Ive rode power is nice and strong all over handles like a wet dream.... :devil:
But 5,000 is alot for a stocker

lol, thanks man....i put alot of work into that thing

flyingbyfast400
09-29-2004, 11:20 AM
I dunno about you roostin_dale but if I was you Id be missing that bike real bad... lol.... My buddy said you sold that to build ur 450.. Whcih one did you get yamaha or honda? and how would u rate the old c-dale with ur 450? All i know is that c-dale owns redbud when the rider wants it to.. lol
Vic