PDA

View Full Version : homecoming help

gratzracing24
09-28-2004, 05:57 PM
Ok well our homecoming dance is sat...of course like always im too lazy to go get a shirt and tie...my date is wearing a white dress with pink flowers...i was gonna wear a pink shirt with a white tie but i cant find the right color pink...any suggestions?

derekhonda
09-28-2004, 06:08 PM
skip it and go drinking with your friends....:blah:

Honda4trax250x
09-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
skip it and go drinking with your friends....:blah:

lmfao

nice, nice:devil:

Tommy 17
09-28-2004, 06:18 PM
def don't go haha...

i skipped my senior prom to hang out at the rausch creek gncc with all the exriders:devil:

theTman
09-28-2004, 06:19 PM
skip it:o

JR3
09-28-2004, 06:20 PM
yea deff skip and go night ridin and drinkin wit ur buddies dude thas wut my plan is :)

quadchick3
09-28-2004, 06:20 PM
try to find a light color pink and go with a silver tie, if not then a white shirt and silver or even pink tie works.

Honda4trax250x
09-28-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by quadchick3
try to find a light color pink and go with a silver tie, if not then a white shirt and silver or even pink tie works.

lol, rely on the girls to give the only serious and helpful answers

:p

JR3
09-28-2004, 06:23 PM
hey mine was helpful :eek2:

Honda4trax250x
09-28-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by JR3
hey mine was helpful :eek2:

oh man dude dont get me wrong, ive had that tradition for the past few years :p

JR3
09-28-2004, 06:26 PM
at least im not the only 1 :p

derekhonda
09-28-2004, 06:32 PM
yeah, i was asked to prom all 4 years of highschool (have to be/go with a junior or senior) but didnt go to one. Only made one homecoming dance out of 4, and i wish i didnt make it to that one either. Dances are gay, go do something your going to remember and look back on and smile, not look back on and say man that was gay.

gratzracing24
09-28-2004, 06:33 PM
haha if u saw my date u would go...besides thats wut im doin after

derekhonda
09-28-2004, 06:36 PM
well, post a picture, then we will help you plan out your night

theTman
09-28-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
well, post a picture, then we will help you plan out your night

:devil:

440exmotoxer
09-28-2004, 06:43 PM
well if ur lucky wear a condom and if shes kinda slutty double up :D im skippin my homecoming dance...goin to hit the ramps

gratzracing24
09-28-2004, 07:06 PM
I dont think i got one but ill check and have 1 of my friends post it for me

bluebaron
09-28-2004, 07:12 PM
just dont do what i did at my dance!!

gratzracing24
09-28-2004, 07:15 PM
just dont do what i did at my dance!!

and u did?

bluebaron
09-28-2004, 07:22 PM
got kicked out for 'smelling' like booze, then pissing in the parking lot just when the cop pulls , before he saw use, we snuck behind some cars then ran into the corn feild

MichaelS693
09-28-2004, 07:22 PM
im guessing your like 14??? any normal junior or senior would just go get boozed up... last year me and my buddies all decided to get drunk and go to the dance (the only one we've ever been to) and they ended up gettin kicked out.. it sucked but was halarious... just skip it and go party:D

bluebaron
09-28-2004, 07:25 PM
^^^, hahaha, who in the hell wheres a tie to a high school dance, the onlying good thing is the HOTTIES.:blah:

gyt-r450
09-28-2004, 07:30 PM
yeah skip it and go riding or something:devil:

LTandRaptorider
09-28-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by gratzracing24
I dont think i got one but ill check and have 1 of my friends post it for me

Your reply came after someone posting the advice to wear a condom... that's not what your posting a pic of, is it? :eek2:

that was good advice, btw... I've dodged a bullet too many times on pregnancies and STDs... it's now like my American Express... never go out with out one! ;)

Big400EX
09-28-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by JR3
yea deff skip and go night ridin and drinkin wit ur buddies dude thas wut my plan is :)

Lets see he didn't what he should do instead of the homecoming he asked what he should wear.

Are you trying to find the pimp color pink? Just go to a popular mens clothing store and they should have it.

Atreyu
09-28-2004, 07:52 PM
Get cho self some bling..and pimpafy your name.

http://www.playerappreciate.com/pimphandle.asp

TM426
09-28-2004, 08:29 PM
Its on the inside that counts,(PINK);) :blah:

09-28-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Your reply came after someone posting the advice to wear a condom... that's not what your posting a pic of, is it? :eek2:

that was good advice, btw... I've dodged a bullet too many times on pregnancies and STDs... it's now like my American Express... never go out with out one! ;) you used to pick up girls on the side of the streets in your pink truck right? :eek2: :devil:

gyt-r450
09-28-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Don't even try to match pink. There is so many different shades that it just won't work. I'd suggest a white shirt , with just a black or silver tie, with black pants. Can't go wrong. I really think a nice siver/black combo. tie sounds VERY NICE!:D Good Luck!!

yeah ok mom

J/K

Martin Blair
09-28-2004, 09:49 PM
so is ours but no one is going where all just going to friends house

LTandRaptorider
09-28-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
you used to pick up girls on the side of the streets in your pink truck right? :eek2: :devil:

It's not pink, dammit... it's MAGENTA!

and yes, it is quite the chick magnet... plants in their subconscious that I love pink... :blah:

Quad18star
09-28-2004, 10:07 PM
It's not pink, dammit... it's MAGENTA!

and yes, it is quite the chick magnet... plants in their subconscious that I love pink... :blah: Hrmmmm .... I'll just leave this one alone .

I don't really know why everyone is telling this guy to not go .... and to instead go riding . You can go riding almost any day .... but being able to check out smokin' hot girls in dresses and skirts ... I'll never pass that opportunity up . I remember dances in highschool and senior prom . I'm glad I went to them . Everyone goes , has a great time , then you find out where everyone is going afterwards and go party together . It's sometimes a lot funner than doing the average " going riding with the guys" thing . Hot chicks in tight pants , dresses and looking good , or riding with a bunch of guys that are sweating and dirty .....????

LTandRaptorider
09-28-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Hrmmmm .... I'll just leave this one alone .

Oh come on, greg! I hate it when people hold back!

they had dances at school? :confused: Dammit, I knew they were keeping something from me... :(

Quad18star
09-28-2004, 10:16 PM
Oh come on, greg! I hate it when people hold back!

they had dances at school? :confused: Dammit, I knew they were keeping something from me... :( LMAO ...... well then if you really wanted to know what I had to say .... I was just basically gunna laugh at a magenta colored truck . ;) just joking .

Man I've been on these forums for the last like 2 or 3 years now and the only person who's name I know is Jerry's cuz for the longest time I thought he was black . LOL . It should be manditory for everyone to post their names in their Signature .

You got a pic of your pink truck ????
:blah:

LTandRaptorider
09-29-2004, 04:35 AM
LMAO ...... well then if you really wanted to know what I had to say .... I was just basically gunna laugh at a magenta colored truck . ;) just joking .

Man I've been on these forums for the last like 2 or 3 years now and the only person who's name I know is Jerry's cuz for the longest time I thought he was black . LOL . It should be manditory for everyone to post their names in their Signature .

You got a pic of your pink truck ????
:blah:

Ok, it's rasberry then! I was gonna post a pic, but I see you were at my imagestation site, pic of the truck was in there. thanks for the kind comments.

What do ya mean you 'thought' Jerry was black? He is! Not that there's anything wrong with that... :p

btw... my name is Bart

Quad18star
09-29-2004, 03:21 PM
Ok, it's rasberry then! I was gonna post a pic, but I see you were at my imagestation site, pic of the truck was in there. thanks for the kind comments.

What do ya mean you 'thought' Jerry was black? He is! Not that there's anything wrong with that... :p

btw... my name is Bart Well I'll be damned ... my fave TV character is named Bart !!!!! :blah: Guess who he is ??? hahaha

LTandRaptorider
09-29-2004, 03:27 PM
Well I'll be damned ... my fave TV character is named Bart !!!!! :blah: Guess who he is ??? hahaha

I'm Bart Simpson... who the hell are you? :D

Quad18star
09-29-2004, 03:30 PM
I'm Bart Simpson... who the hell are you? :D AHHHHHHHHHHH HAHHAHAHAHA !!!!! Classic !!!!

gratzracing24
09-29-2004, 06:57 PM
but being able to check out smokin' hot girls in dresses and skirts ... I'll never pass that opportunity up

thats the way to think of it lol

Nausty
09-29-2004, 09:54 PM
yea i'd definitely go. You can go party or riding any time while you'll only be able to go to prom or homecoming a few times. (maybe more if you go to other schools). Still though definitely something I wouldn't wanna miss out on.

Personally I can't wait. I got a hot date, might be getting a nice *** truck to drive and we should smoke the other football team.

stace609
09-29-2004, 10:48 PM
i would go with a pure white shirt and a white tie with a little pink on it. you don't want to do overdo the colormatch. when i went to mine i was wearing dark blue and my date wore a dark blue shirt with orange tie and we blended to much in the pictures. try to contrast a little.

btw-only the second serious answer:blah:

allmixedup047
09-29-2004, 11:02 PM
to make the best of the situation, you ride your quad to the dance. do some wheelies and show off for the ladies(dont wreck) then you go into the dance lookin like a pimp, drop the chick your with and go take the new hot one that likes you for the wheelies back to your place and then you ask the questions about the COLOR PINK! then you show her your favorite shade of pink!

gyt-r450
09-30-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by allmixedup047
to make the best of the situation, you ride your quad to the dance. do some wheelies and show off for the ladies(dont wreck) then you go into the dance lookin like a pimp, drop the chick your with and go take the new hot one that likes you for the wheelies back to your place and then you ask the questions about the COLOR PINK! then you show her your favorite shade of pink!

Yeah that WOOD be pimp.>>>dont wreck<<<< you WOOD look like a A S S

Regular_Joe
09-30-2004, 12:49 PM
Well a formal dance like this is all about dressing up and having fun.

If you have a hot date and your not a social retard your fine in that department. You should have a good time anyways. Honestly I always found the bigger the group you go with the more fun you have. The best time I ever had was when 4 of us couples went together. I piled all 8 of us in my parents van. It was a blast.

As far as dressing up, put in some effort and make it something nice. Honestly when you cheap out on the outfit and don't really dress up it makes you look like more of an tard, cause everyone is dressed up.

The silver black combo was a great suggestion, it should go colorwise w/ just about anything. Honestly though, girls are the best ones for advice on clothes, outfits, colors, etc.... Whenever I go shopping for something like that, I drag a posse of girls along. Hasn't let me down once ....

So get some nice clothes and go have some fun. Besides, the quad will be there when you get back.

gratzracing24
09-30-2004, 05:00 PM

lmao

ThumPIN_450R
09-30-2004, 06:05 PM
the only way school dances are fun is if you hit it afterwards :devil: ......... man I didn't have alot of fun at dances

K_Banger125
09-30-2004, 06:22 PM
drink then go to the dance thats always fun:D

BlazingYamahaYz
09-30-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Regular_Joe
Whenever I go shopping for something like that, I drag a posse of girls along. Hasn't let me down once ....

So get some nice clothes and go have some fun. Besides, the quad will be there when you get back.

hmm...last time i went shopping i dragged some girls along...ended up getting sprayed with a buncha different perfumes/colognes....lesson learned, dont go near a group of girls when they are near any sort of perfume or colognes....