PDA

View Full Version : Oct. 10th harescramble in Waukon, IA

balls2da-wall
09-28-2004, 02:03 PM
So does anyone know if the track will be like the last race in Waukon???

how about the start?? will it be the same??

Johnny & Monica
09-28-2004, 03:50 PM
Hopefully they run everyone together so we get out of there earlier long ride home from there with school the next day.

burrows
09-28-2004, 11:33 PM
It is suppose to be a longer track but that is all I know.
Yes Johnny I am here also. Momma B

Johnny & Monica
09-28-2004, 11:50 PM
momma b your like a buger on the end of my finger cant get it off:D

But I think Kim or someone said they may run everyone together an 2 min. apart with almost 20 miles of track,could be wrong but would be nice Andy will feel us in soon I`m sure.The last race of the series:( Its been great an met some good people , Even you snowgasm:devil:

400exmom
09-29-2004, 06:32 AM
johnny i have a good pic for you from fort dodge~ you too shawn~ John Glann told me they are running all the classes together.. I emailed andy and tracy and said BAD idea!! do you people realize the battle that will be on between A class and 30+ class??? not only do i wanna watch it after my race but i DONT wanna be lap traffic for them either~ why is everyone in such a hurry to go race then leave???:confused: i prolly have the longest drive home .. kids can sleep on the way home and you parents have handled the late night getting home all season whats one more race?? Come on! i wanna be out there yellin at Furbee and Burrows and Johnson to GO GO GO not hear them yellin at me like 4 times to get outa the way:o

go peek at the last waukon laps and times.. with 30 or more C racers thats ALOT of lap traffic to get around i dont care how long the course is those MOFO's ( A boys)are fast:eek2:

Shawn H
09-29-2004, 08:45 AM
Mikeracedrex34 lmao
Your pretty cool too:D
I met a lot of great people and can't wait until next year! Should be ebtter than ever.

Kim I would like to see the pic's:cool:

I wouldnt mind everyone running together if we start 2 minutes apart and its 20miles long Im sure there would only be 2-3 laps and the slower riders would be seperated enough to get by them IMO.

Getting home late sucks I know I have to go get my kids from the sitter and it gets very late for them and then have to get up and go to school. Luckily there is only 2 races that are during school for us;)

See ya all there
Shawn

burrows
09-29-2004, 08:54 AM
Its really not that bad with all the racers out there. We do it all the time in Missouri. I think it will work out ok. I know Kim you are a great supporter to all the guys and they sure enjoy that when they get cheered on. Even though you scare the heck out of some. LOL, but i think it would be great so we can get home earlier. Some of our guys no longer get home and have to get up at 4:30 to get to the city to work. It takes us about 7 hrs to get home and I know Jason and Johnny have alot farther than us. I am all for starting everyone together. Sorry Kim. Momma rules on this one. LOL. Oh by the way Kim, Michael and Chad called last night and said to tell ya hi from them. They are pumped for next weekend. They wanted to know if you got your Furbee on your helmet yet. Momma B
Momma B

400exmom
09-29-2004, 02:04 PM
i was raised well and would never back talk momma!:D it will stink not running through the woods to cheer and take pics (and sneak cigs) but ill be there racing no matter what~ just yell ill move:o

400exmom
09-29-2004, 02:10 PM
i also heard that furbee is MIA in the trails of Fort Dodge:eek:

:confused:

Carl Nevins
09-29-2004, 07:36 PM
you don't have the longest drive kim. and why you out sneakin smokes takin pics

Rdogg450
09-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Waukon????

Let's make it happen...... lol!:D

400exmom
09-29-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Carl Nevins
you don't have the longest drive kim. and why you out sneakin smokes takin pics shut up and go to the bar carl~lol~:blah:

rpmquad
09-29-2004, 08:12 PM
how are the pits there...is it primitive camping...how big of a town is waukon..

dirtriderex
09-29-2004, 08:58 PM
Kim, is John going? Tell him to take his quad out and try racing.

jgfarmsracer
09-29-2004, 10:30 PM
9 1/2 hours here

A class might make 4 laps so we would only lap some of the C class once

might not even see you all in B class

Shawn H
09-30-2004, 12:24 AM
Primitive camping,
Small town.

Only 2 A riders did 5laps when it was 10miles long I'm guessing the best guys will do 3 tops if its 20 miles long and 2 fo sure.

jr1975atv
09-30-2004, 04:15 AM
No Way ryan i'm safer on the mx track

400exmom
09-30-2004, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by jr1975atv
No Way ryan i'm safer on the mx track your not safe on ANY track till you fix the jetting in your quad:mad: :blah:

Silverfox@C&DRacing
09-30-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
your not safe on ANY track till you fix the jetting in your quad:mad: :blah:

you tell him Kim
:p

Everyone have a safe and fun race, we aren't going to make this one, mapquest says 10hs and 25 min 632 miles.

We will see everyone at the banquet or at the 12hrs race :)

UbeenSmoked
09-30-2004, 09:30 AM
To me i would rather race the classes seperate like we have been doing but it really dosnt matter me as long as i get to race. but i would rather like to watch the A and B class when im done. but it all up to andy and tracy wut ever they want to do. good luck everyone see u at waukon and good luck to everyone who is racing in the 12 hours ill be there wathcing.

Matt

dirtriderex
09-30-2004, 03:40 PM
Are you going anyways. What was your jetting too rich, didn't you try it out first?

400exmom
09-30-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
Are you going anyways. What was your jetting too rich, didn't you try it out first? ryan~ i talked to john today~ ive been trying to talk him into trying out C class~ he said he'll try XC at the next megajam~ as for his jetting yes WAY too rich and i was the lab rat for testing at my district race:mad: that dayum yammi stalled out every time i let off the gas and was flooded~

john will be at the last Waukon race his giving me ride there AGAIN~ my season would have been over 2 months ago if john didnt haul my sorry butt around he's been a GREAT freind!!~ he'll be there unless for some reason i get a wild hair and go run the powerline race in ohio:eek:

ryan empty yer pm's:D

captain mike
09-30-2004, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 400exmom
he'll be there unless for some reason i get a wild hair and go run the powerline race in ohio:eek:

if u show up at ohio, I'll put ur hair back in place:devil: :blah:

400exmom
09-30-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by captain mike
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 400exmom
he'll be there unless for some reason i get a wild hair and go run the powerline race in ohio:eek:

if u show up at ohio, I'll put ur hair back in place:devil: :blah: :eek: :o

if i do we are going over to steph so she can varify what i told you bout girls and quad racing:devil:

shep
09-30-2004, 07:10 PM
:eek: :o

if i do we are going over to steph so she can varify what i told you bout girls and quad racing:devil: :bandit: If your refering to stephanie parton she is running PRO-AM at powerline,and I see her finishing top 10 in the class!:muscle:

Carl Nevins
09-30-2004, 07:49 PM
love to make it butt can't, have issues

1st i wrecked my truck did 13,500 in damage

2nd i have to go to a halloween party on the 9th can't miss it

3rd my studs are pulling out of the cylinder

4th i don't want to support your smokin habbit

5th unless i borrow a bike, a truck, and rdogg450 want's to leave about 12am and drive straight there........ can do all of above

Shawn H
09-30-2004, 08:30 PM
You must have an EX?
I just got done doing the oversize stud kit for komatsu kid on his. Very easy to repair!!

dirtriderex
09-30-2004, 08:47 PM
Whats the powerline?

400exmom
09-30-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
Whats the powerline? GNCC in ohio

Rdogg450
09-30-2004, 09:00 PM
Wow ........... 12 am and straight there that'd be kind of rough! :(

and then straight back sunday and work monday.....OUCH! :eek:

wolvee
09-30-2004, 09:54 PM
SORRY, have no way of letting everybody know if we were to run everybody together. I would like to do that my self at this track,but no way to make sure everybody would find out in time. I would be pissed if I drove all the way there and found out they had already started. Sorry, just wouldn't be fare this late in the game. We really need some more film for the highlight film, this is your way to make sure you get in the film by making sure we have some of you.ASAP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! HANDS ON HELMETS!!!! Sorry, just can't wait.:D

burrows
09-30-2004, 10:02 PM
Oh man---I thought maybe I could get home sooner. But do understand. Maybe next year. We do it all the time so wouldn't bother us to run all the classes together. So lets all work together and help Tracy and Andy do what we can to get the trophys handed out then we can head home. Such along 7 hour drive and Jason said he had 9 i think he said. I just coudn't make that. Bradley would just have to miss a day of school. Momma B

wolvee
09-30-2004, 10:11 PM
The final round of the first year is right around the corner, and do we ever have a battle in store for us. A-class Duane & Micheal, who ever finishes ahead of the other one is CHAMPION!! B-class 3rd -10th is very tight, +30 Jerome, Jeff,&John will race for the tittle. C-class Jason, Troy, Micheal,Mark never holds anything back, but this time a CHAMPIONSHIP is on the line..and alot of other positions in all classes are very tight, all trying to seal a spot in the top ten points for the banquet Nov 13th. I can not wait to see you guys/gals battle it out!!!!!

burrows
09-30-2004, 10:22 PM
Isn't it exciting to have such a good series. I think I will hide under neath a pillow on take off. I wish all the racers a safe drive and a safe ride. Remember safety is more important than a trophy. I know yea right . Don't give Momma B a stroke up there. I want to see each one of yu come in without one accident.

When are the Fort Dodge results going to be posted so we can see how everyone is placing in their class? Momma B

captain mike
10-01-2004, 05:44 AM
:eek: :o

if i do we are going over to steph so she can varify what i told you bout girls and quad racing:devil:

that would be a great, but if she won't varify it, there are other ways of varifcation :devil: seriosly, if u can't make it to ohio, good luck in iowa, and keep ur leg away from the footpegs:cool:

Silverfox@C&DRacing
10-01-2004, 09:11 AM
wolvee

I am finishing up a tape and sending it soon (hopefully Monday) I will also try to get pictures that we have and send them along..

Shawn H
10-01-2004, 09:27 AM
I 've got some video of the very first race I will be sending too or will it be ok to just bring it to Waukon?

I think them pics will be done tonight too and I will send them priority.

snowswife
10-01-2004, 10:02 AM
Heres a post for ya snowgasm

Silverfox@C&DRacing
10-01-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by snowswife
Heres a post for ya snowgasm

its about time :blah:

welcome to the site :)

400exmom
10-01-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
its about time :blah:

welcome to the site :) ^^^:) ^^^

snowswife
10-01-2004, 10:46 AM
I was told to post 10 posts so he gets an extra vote for builder of the year!
CHEATER

Just kidding honey

I still come and visit the site often just never post. Don't want to take away from the husbands glory.

Its to bad that we won't see Dusty and Colby at the Waukon.

Shawn H
10-01-2004, 12:18 PM
yea ya come on here to see what Im buying huh :devil:

Well its about time ya posted since you have been a member for months!!;)

Ya got 8 more posts yet LMAO:blah:
I gotta make sure I get 1 vote ya know:D
Oh ya ya were not supposed to tell either way to go!!:huh

quadnice
10-01-2004, 08:26 PM
I'll vote for ya too!

Just tell me where to vote???:huh :macho

You've helped me along the way a few times!!!

We just won't mention Caramin's Z400 In the DRINK @ the last Waukon race,........how you were SURE IT'S NOT THE PISTON!!!

snowswife
10-01-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by quadnice
I'll vote for ya too!

Just tell me where to vote???:huh :macho

You've helped me along the way a few times!!!

We just won't mention Caramin's Z400 In the DRINK @ the last Waukon race,........how you were SURE IT'S NOT THE PISTON!!!

Speaking of Carmens Z she still owes someone some money for that cylinder.

Make me rich Biatch!
:D
You know where the money goes right Jerry!
:rolleyes:

Hey Jer the rooms that I reserved at the Savery are canceled.

Andy has a block of 30 rooms reserved at the Bavarian Inn. So I reserved 3 there. Alot cheaper!

quadnice
10-02-2004, 12:16 AM
That foo was supposed to have sent that head out to Laz months ago :eek2:
Then we were going to charge her, for the fix or replacement of it.

Sounds good for the rooms!
Thanks

400exmom
10-02-2004, 07:26 AM
hey jen! you have a phone # for that hotel?? thats my kinda campin;)

snowswife
10-02-2004, 09:48 AM
yea sure its 1-515-265-5611

Good luck the guy I talked to was an idiot:huh

dukeboy
10-02-2004, 09:08 PM
andy about the hands on the head thing!?! do they do that at the gncc's? i hate doing that!

dirtriderex
10-02-2004, 09:19 PM
That is so hard for us with 250r & 450r. That seriously sucks:grr:

400exmom
10-03-2004, 05:01 AM
RESULTS ARE UP!!

i would have placed 6th in B class :eek:
and 9th in C class:huh
~lol~

Shawn H
10-03-2004, 07:31 AM
Kim ya must remember we had a diffrent route then the A.M CLASS.

Still a good job!!!

400exmom
10-03-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by snowgasm
Kim ya must remember we had a diffrent route then the A.M CLASS.

Still a good job!!! :o i remembered that on the way home from badlands today the lil light in my head popped on and i remembered~ i tried to recruited like 5 or 6 guys today out there for this weekend one of which i rammed out on the trails and bent his ty-rod:eek2: it was SOOO freaking dusty out there after i slammed into the 450 i was ready to go home~

the Z Man
10-04-2004, 01:06 PM
So has anyone heard the total length of the track this time? any new teerain tha may need rutted up a bit before the race? Z # 5

Shawn H
10-04-2004, 05:50 PM
I talked to Andy on the phone the other day he says if He cant get his help up to build more track that we will run the last track backwards as a last resort.

He's hoping to add to it for a total of 16-18miles long.

The crew is getting tired and Waukon is far for them to go and build the track.

Johnny & Monica
10-04-2004, 07:05 PM
I KNOW OF SOMEONE TURNING 48 THIS SUNDAY AT WAUKON:D DO YOU KNOW WHO IT IS MOMMA B?

burrows
10-04-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
I KNOW OF SOMEONE TURNING 48 THIS SUNDAY AT WAUKON:D DO YOU KNOW WHO IT IS MOMMA B?

I have no idea what you are talking about: :confused:

the Z Man
10-04-2004, 11:32 PM
Maybe some of us can go up Friday night and help,,, Hey Andy, you still got the that pop up available? Maybe I can swing it if I don't need a Motel. Z # 5

Shawn H
10-05-2004, 08:40 AM
Andy was not asking for any help but he slipped and told me he had to pull over on the way home and get some sleep at the last Waukon race he left there at 10p.m.

So there are 3 of us for sure that are volunteering to help clean up after the race so they can get the results and trophy situated and not worry about pulling stakes markers etc.... and we can all get out at a decent time!!!

If anyone else wants to help out that would be great we could do a couple extra laps:D

Shawn H
10-05-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by dukeboy
andy about the hands on the head thing!?! do they do that at the gncc's? i hate doing that!

NOPE!
Its not that bad I think its quicker than looking for the button and going if ya get it on the first kick!

dukeboy
10-05-2004, 08:54 AM
if you get on the first kick(bussy) it's a good thing your fast as lighting!

dukeboy
10-05-2004, 08:56 AM
i just don't under stand the reasoning behind the hands on head thing?

the Z Man
10-05-2004, 09:10 AM
I would be all for that accept I have to work Sunday night, I need to be there by 9pm. (lucky me)

Shawn H
10-05-2004, 09:33 AM
Lmao yea Bussey sucked !! For awhile I was doing really well and then got in a slump and did bad on the holeshots.

I know OMA,D-23,D-16 all do the hands on the head deal..

Get yourself a fo wheela yet? Or are ya still giving it up?

Work at 9 that sucks what do ya do if ya dont mind?Im a diesel mechanic and I know I would have troubles doing that! I would be dragging hardkore!!Lucky for me I work at 3pm on Monday and have every Friday off to prep the quad

dukeboy
10-05-2004, 09:52 AM
i still have the YFZ, it's for sale ya know! i've been ride the CRF a little i think i'll ride today. i'm not sure that the bike is for me yet. see ya in waukon i've got to pit for jerome in his battle for the +30 title.

Johnny & Monica
10-05-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by burrows
I have no idea what you are talking about: :confused:

This sunday at waukon is momma b (a.k.a PAM BURROWS) birthday 48:eek2: Does anyone want to pitch in on a manwhore for her.I think Blanton will do it for $2.75 lol Happy b-day pam bring your batterys:D

Shawn H
10-05-2004, 04:21 PM
LMAO

A MANWHORE :huh :eek:

Thats funny I rather pay 2.75 to watch her get her 48 spankings.

Momma yu's getting up there I think I got a rocking chair I could bring if ya need it to rest from taking pics on Sunday. :macho

Shawn H
10-05-2004, 04:31 PM
I see ya in waukon i've got to pit for jerome in his battle for the +30 title. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow
I didnt realize they were that close in points thats going to be a good battle!:D

I was looking at the results what happened to John Glen he has 9laps but no points did he accidently cut the
course? :(

dukeboy
10-05-2004, 06:38 PM
not sure what happened to john but he got disqualified. jerome was out front then he bent a tierod, john passed him, two laps later jerome got him back, after we fixed the tie rod. jerome was makeing up like 2 min a lap on him, he was in the zone. kind of like you(snowgasm) get.

wow are we going to see a strip tease in waukon!!!!

Luecker
10-05-2004, 08:18 PM
I will stay and help depending on what time it is when it is done. I do have to be at work the next morning.

burrows
10-05-2004, 08:36 PM
$2.75 ?? What the heck? Let me tell ya I am well worth more than 2.75. I may be old but not that old. But I will take the rocking chair. I will rock all day and still take pics if I can get someone to carry it to each spot I want to go to. Sorry no strip tease unless you guys want me to run everyone off so you will be the only ones racing. lol. Thanks Johnny for running your mouth. it is suppose to be a secret when you get my age you dont have birthdays anymore. Love ya all anyways. Momma b:blah:

400exmom
10-06-2004, 06:28 AM
momma dont take any chit!! i think you can take shawn AND johnny:D :muscle:

ryan empty your PM's:)

Johnny & Monica
10-06-2004, 08:54 AM
What`s she going to do ? Can`t chase us because of arthritis.If we get close enougth she can whack us with her cane:blah: But we got her something speical with a pull start don`t need the batterys now momma

UbeenSmoked
10-06-2004, 09:22 AM
lol.... ill be there sat early to help out finishing up the track and ill help as much as i can to take down the track when it gets done to get out of there faster. good luck to everyone it going to be fun watching everyone battling for the 1st place over all

Matt

the Z Man
10-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Lmao yea Bussey sucked !! For awhile I was doing really well and then got in a slump and did bad on the holeshots.

I know OMA,D-23,D-16 all do the hands on the head deal..

Get yourself a fo wheela yet? Or are ya still giving it up?

Work at 9 that sucks what do ya do if ya dont mind?Im a diesel mechanic and I know I would have troubles doing that! I would be dragging hardkore!!Lucky for me I work at 3pm on Monday and have every Friday off to prep the quad

I work for Allied Construction doing floor covering, right now we are doing a Lawyers office and they don't want to be bothered during the day so we come in at night and perform our ritual.

good luck Sunday, see everyone in Waukon and Mamma B, will you run the plus 40 with me next year?

geogeorge
10-06-2004, 04:55 PM
I guess I will have to look up were this race is and see what all the hopla is about. Besides Mike wants a rematch with me. Dose this mean I have to race the old guys class or do thay have a stocker for me to run?

burrows
10-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
I work for Allied Construction doing floor covering, right now we are doing a Lawyers office and they don't want to be bothered during the day so we come in at night and perform our ritual.

good luck Sunday, see everyone in Waukon and Mamma B, will you run the plus 40 with me next year?

by golly I don't know. They make it sound I am to old. Can I put my rocking chair on a quad? I don't even know how to ride a clutch. But if I did I would join you just to put the wammy on Johnny. :p :blah: Good luck this weekend and yu have done one heck of a job this year. Momma B

burrows
10-06-2004, 07:08 PM
momma dont take any chit!! i think you can take shawn AND johnny:D :muscle:

ryan empty your PM's:)

yea they don't worry me. I live with 4 guys so I can take all the chit they want to dish out. this ole woman has very broad shoulders. so bring it on........young momma b

the Z Man
10-07-2004, 02:14 AM
Thanks Momma B, I really enjoyed this series being my first full series to race. I was intimidated by all you from Mo. but you are all good poeple and I consider it a joy and a privaledge to race with the best,,,
How come you haven't stopped to say hello yet?? :(

the Z Man
10-07-2004, 02:22 AM
I want to thank my new sponcor, Paul from Advantage Cycle, and his help of my team, The QuadGodZ, for the 12 Hours Of America, You haven't seen the last of the Z Man yet !!!!!! :cool:

Shawn H
10-07-2004, 08:27 AM
Way to go Bob!!!
Congrats

Momma ya know I was just kidding ;) 48 is not that old lol I cant wait until Im 48 cuz then it will be just me and the wife Well hopefully :D

UbeenSmoked
10-07-2004, 08:33 AM
sweet bob, did u go out and ride ur fourhwheeler after u dropped by yesterday, and who all on ur team

burrows
10-07-2004, 08:39 AM
Way to go Bob!!!
Congrats

Momma ya know I was just kidding ;) 48 is not that old lol I cant wait until Im 48 cuz then it will be just me and the wife Well hopefully :D

I know. I can stand the punches. It seems like another day. I guess the boys keep me feeling young. No it will never be just you and the wife. then comes the grandkids. lol. I don't have any of them YET. But enjoy the kiddie they are precious. I don't know what I would do without mine. I never want them to leave hme but I know one day they will. So am going to enjoy each and every day with them as I know you will and do too. Momma B

400exmom
10-07-2004, 08:56 AM
did you realize that hotel # you gave me the Bavarin Inn is located in Des Moines iowa?

All the hotels ive called within 30 miles of Waukon are booked:(

snowswife
10-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Kim

I was taking about a room for the banquet on Nov. 13th.

Sorry for the miss understanding.

400exmom
10-07-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by snowswife
Kim

I was taking about a room for the banquet on Nov. 13th.

Sorry for the miss understanding. i c ... im a lil confused all the time:o

Shawn H
10-07-2004, 10:10 AM
LMAO
That hotel #is for the banquet
You could stay there and drive to Waukon but i bet your late for the race:D

the Z Man
10-07-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by UbeenSmoked
sweet bob, did u go out and ride ur fourhwheeler after u dropped by yesterday, and who all on ur team

Riding today,,, one nice thing about working nights, the only thing is I can't ride too hard because i'm alone, never know what can happen,,
I pulled Shane The Hit Man Buss out of B class, and I have an A rider out of South Dakota by the Name of Andy Reno Stebner should be a pretty strong team,,,, Z # 5

dukeboy
10-07-2004, 11:25 AM
400exmom,
call info for the Sportsmann Inn in Dorchester, Ia it's not that great but it's very cheap thats where we always stay when we go up there. it's located just 5 miles further up the highway from the race turn off. closest motel! and o so very scenic!

400exmom
10-07-2004, 02:43 PM
400exmom,
call info for the Sportsmann Inn in Dorchester, Ia it's not that great but it's very cheap thats where we always stay when we go up there. it's located just 5 miles further up the highway from the race turn off. closest motel! and o so very scenic! thanks a bunch..calling now!

400exmom
10-07-2004, 04:43 PM
Ang~ got me a ride~ so dont be lookin for a blonde hitch-hiker:)

hey momma b.. did i mention ill be racing that quad that bit me at waukon again:D

this is gonna be fun!

Shawn H
10-07-2004, 05:55 PM
What happened to the EX? :huh

400exmom
10-07-2004, 06:14 PM
well at badlands this last weekend i noticed the motor is working WAY to hard~ i pushed that poor quad to the limit at fort dodge~

50 district races 6 nationals on the same stock piston and ring i figure she needs a rest:D

im gonna race like a crazy woman in waukon~

400exmom
10-07-2004, 06:16 PM
oh yeah and about 100+ play hours on it also~

shawn you or jen dont let me forget to give you that pic of you from fort dodge! its in my gear bag waitin to go!

Shawn H
10-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Wow hows that for some reliabilty!!

Sounds good on the pic.

burrows
10-07-2004, 10:42 PM
400exmom,
call info for the Sportsmann Inn in Dorchester, Ia it's not that great but it's very cheap thats where we always stay when we go up there. it's located just 5 miles further up the highway from the race turn off. closest motel! and o so very scenic!

what is the phone number Momma B

burrows
10-07-2004, 10:45 PM

hey momma b.. did i mention ill be racing that quad that bit me at waukon again:D

this is gonna be fun!

Kim you keep them feet up on the front fenders and be careful. Don't want to see no accidents this weekend. Wow it is almost over. Will sure miss all of ya. Momma B

jgfarmsracer
10-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Show Me The Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny & Monica
10-07-2004, 10:59 PM
Momma B NO HOTEL you're camping with the rest of us or we'll all go crash Mark's free room at Stoney Creek.:D

burrows
10-07-2004, 11:23 PM
Oh man do you have to follow me around. It may be cold and I don't want to sleep in the cold. Tell Mark and the woman he has spending the night to move over.

Jason: are you needing some money? Good luck this weekend. Drive slower this time. Momma B

the Z Man
10-08-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by jgfarmsracer
Show Me The Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you insist Gudde, but its going in my pocket,,,:cool:

captain mike
10-08-2004, 03:13 AM

this is gonna be fun!

guess this means ur not coming to ohio:confused: u better kick *** this weekend or i'll be there to tell u about it:macho pm me later with how u did:macho i think it's gonna be a fun thanksgiving weekend this year:-*

captain mike
10-08-2004, 03:17 AM
almost forgot, i'll talk to sunshine, give u the details of my findings when i see u;)

400exmom
10-08-2004, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by captain mike
almost forgot, i'll talk to sunshine, give u the details of my findings when i see u;) sorry mike i would LOVE to race another GNCC this year but my 400 cant take it~ and things fell through with the YFZ... think chad would let me run HIS YFZ:D ~lol~ ill text you or give ya a call on the way home!

p.s. work on chad to make it to one of these next year!! and YOU bring yer dirtbikes they start at 8 am b4 us!!!;)

and good luck this weekend in ohio~ one more podium this year would be SWEEEET:macho

ATVGurl
10-08-2004, 08:12 AM

this is gonna be fun!

Oh, good! I can sleep on the way! :) I'm glad you're going. I'd feel kinda stupid being the only one on the line :huh And I've gotta see what my new 400 is made of....or rather, what I am made of when on it. I don't have as much motivation, though, since we know our positions no matter what happens at this race. At least I'll have better suspension and real speed for that course!

Jim fixed my quad! :macho Nothing like a tree jumping out at you when you've only had it 5 days. I'll be looking out for that breed of tree at Waukon!

See you all Sunday!

the Z Man
10-08-2004, 09:37 AM
Congrats on the new 400 Angela !! how do you like it so far? I hear thet are faster than the old ones, and now reverse,,,sweet!

dirtriderex
10-08-2004, 09:19 PM
Good choice on the 400. They are geared differently, You can never go wrong with Honda:D

burrows
10-08-2004, 09:30 PM
What is the track like. How many miles did we end up with. Did it rain any up there? Are we parking the same place that we did last time? I am just full of ?? See ya all tomorrow night or sunday. Momma B

jgfarmsracer
10-08-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Oh man do you have to follow me around. It may be cold and I don't want to sleep in the cold. Tell Mark and the woman he has spending the night to move over.

Jason: are you needing some money? Good luck this weekend. Drive slower this time. Momma B

i wasn't driving last time.Luckely

money is right , just to buy the diesel to get there,OUCH!!!!!!!!

$2.00 a gallon, kinda hurts to get 90 gallon now !!!!!!!!!!!

ATVGurl
10-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Congrats on the new 400 Angela !! how do you like it so far? I hear thet are faster than the old ones, and now reverse,,,sweet!

Thanks! I LOVE IT!!! It's awesome!! I am used to only a 300, though, so it is probably not as impressive to all you guys/girls who have been riding real quads the whole time :) It is FAST! I can actually line up for a drag race without counting on eating dirt--beat Jason on the Prairie :D Bet he loves that I keep saying that! The reverse is really slick!! A million times better than the reverse on the 300. It's just like the z/kfx/dvx400's with the knob on the fender. I just hope I can handle all that power I'm not used to! Can't wait to try it out!

Prairiewrench
10-10-2004, 09:56 AM
Well, here I sit at home,, my back is soo messed up I had to stay here instead of coming to join all you guys and gals at the last of what has been an awsum race series! At least my Prairie is there and hopefully Alex and the rest of my team does well and hopefully all of you come home safe and sound! I hate this, I'm just sitting here ripping out my nails wondering how things are going! LOL!!! Oh well, got a couple weeks and then we will be at the 12 Hours of ATV America race and I hope to see a bunch of ya there!

Good luck to you all and be safe! :D

ATVGurl
10-10-2004, 11:29 PM
Just got home--we are thinking about all of you that are still driving...ugh. Hope you all had good trips home! That race was AWESOME!!!! Great way to end the season! I had a blast!!

Thanks Andy & Tracy for all your hard work!! I can't even imagine! We sure did enjoy the series, though! It was great!!! Can't wait for next year!! :D

Johnny & Monica
10-10-2004, 11:54 PM
Just got home to St.Joseph mo. also 12:44am atvgirl awesome looking new 400ex Monica will post picture of you thumbs uping on the line tommorrow An I know shawn- snowgasm has alot of good pictures also I seen him everywhere with a camera :D bet you got some sore legs huh shawn?Great season an great to meet so many new people.See ya at the 12 hours or banquet have a good winter.An send me those frames to powdercoat while we`re on break:D

the Z Man
10-11-2004, 02:20 AM
Well, I just got home from WORK! called it an early night, it wasn't too bad racing for 2:20 minutes, driving 4 and working 6 hours.
I really ha a great time racing today, I was off the pace but actually had fun, awesome season everyone!!! Thanks for all who have been cheering me on!!!
I think next year I am gonna have to give them old guys a push, what ya think Johnny?,, oh ,, and , what kind of deal can I get on powdercoating my frame?

I am also setting up a autograph session at the Banquet, if anybody is interested its 5 bucks a pop,,( gotta pay for that quad someway) The Z Man # 5

400exmom
10-11-2004, 09:17 AM
GREAT race everyone!! im really bummed its all over with ~ cant wait for next year!!

ANG~ you are the hole-shot master:muscle:

snowswife
10-11-2004, 10:46 AM
Shawn and I did get a lot of pics and video. He think he's more sore now then from racing!!!

He has video of a guy in the 2nd rocky section that wheeled up a rock and was rolling back down and dropped 6ft into a ravine full of 2ft rocks luckily he was not hurt!!!! It was crazy!!

He thought he was done Shawn got him flipped over and rode his quad out of it and he gave him the biggest high 5 and took off. His name was musicman I even think khe got some Wood!!

Ill be posting pics in the other thread.

See ya all at the Banquet

Johnny & Monica
10-11-2004, 11:25 AM
Well, I just got home from WORK! called it an early night, it wasn't too bad racing for 2:20 minutes, driving 4 and working 6 hours.
I really ha a great time racing today, I was off the pace but actually had fun, awesome season everyone!!! Thanks for all who have been cheering me on!!!
I think next year I am gonna have to give them old guys a push, what ya think Johnny?,, oh ,, and , what kind of deal can I get on powdercoating my frame?

I am also setting up a autograph session at the Banquet, if anybody is interested its 5 bucks a pop,,( gotta pay for that quad someway) The Z Man # 5

Watch out Bob some of us 40 year olds push back:blah: lol Sure I`ll give you a good deal on powdercoating your frame or any of the Iowa racers a good deal Let me know when your ready Giving away some 200.00 certificate`s at the banquet Any one esle call me at 816-232-9452 or 816-294-7822 in case you aint figured it out yet I`m not mike ask for Johnny or Monica. Thanks for a awesome season an see ya all at the banquet.

the Z Man
10-11-2004, 01:00 PM
Ill be posting pics in the other thread.

See ya all at the Banquet [/B][/QUOTE]
What other post are you going to put the pictures on? I just want to see if they actually give the course justus. It seems like pictures look easier than the actual terrain,,, Z # 5

snowswife
10-11-2004, 06:06 PM
Check out all the pics. on

Waukon Iowa Finale WOO HOO!!!!!