PDA

View Full Version : Senior research paper NEED HELP

Adrenalinerush
09-28-2004, 06:31 AM
I HAVE MY SENIOR RESEARCH PAPER AND I WANT TO DO IT ON SOME CONTROVERSIOAL STUF GOING ON WIHT RIDNG SPOTS OR STUFF LIKE THAT. IF NAY ONE HAS ANY IDEAS OR LINKS OR ATRICLES PLEASE E-MAIL THEM TO ME AND ALLADRENALINE@AOL.COM OR POST THEM. ANY HELP WILL BE MUCH APPERICATED

:devil: RED RYDERS:macho

09-28-2004, 07:44 AM
heres 2 things I can tell your gonna need to look out for when you type this...caps lock is one of them and spelling is another ...goodluck

Adrenalinerush
09-28-2004, 08:59 AM
ya dude that helps a lot

09-28-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Adrenalinerush
ya dude that helps a lot no problem & good luck...please let us know how it goes

MOFO
09-28-2004, 03:37 PM
google.com is a wonderful tool to do your OWN research (which is the point of your paper)...

LTandRaptorider
09-28-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
heres 2 things I can tell your gonna need to look out for when you type this...caps lock is one of them and spelling is another ...goodluck

LMFAO! :D I was thinking the same... but too shy to say anything... :p

Try the EPA website for info, or atv magazine sites. A search engine is a great tool. ;)

09-28-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
LMFAO! :D I was thinking the same... but too shy to say anything... :p u shy? right....:rolleyes: ur usually one of the 1st people to always call me out on my mistakes here :blah:

hondarider2006
09-28-2004, 05:15 PM
LMFAO! :D I was thinking the same... but too shy to say anything... :p

Try the EPA website for info, or atv magazine sites. A search engine is a great tool. ;)

Search engines are great, just make sure you don't copy and paste. Getting cought for that is easy, and when you do, its gonna suck;)

LTandRaptorider
09-28-2004, 07:25 PM
u shy? right....:rolleyes: ur usually one of the 1st people to always call me out on my mistakes here :blah:

See? It helped, you haven't made one in a while... ;) :D

09-28-2004, 08:31 PM
See? It helped, you haven't made one in a while... ;) :D exriders hasnt been the same to me ever since IT happened.....

Alon
09-28-2004, 08:57 PM
i did my junior research paper on environmental protection and offroaders vs environmentalists in glamis. if you want i can help you out with it. send me an Im. my sn is AlonMahller

LTandRaptorider
09-28-2004, 09:55 PM
exriders hasnt been the same to me ever since IT happened.....

:eek: :eek2: Now don't blame me for that! :p