PDA

View Full Version : 100% New, Pro Level YFZ

Brit Mansell
09-27-2004, 01:30 PM
2004 YFZ - It has never seen the dirt! Seriously, it has never been ridden off of the concrete. It has less than 30 minutes on it, total.

http://www.mansellracing.com/pictures/yfzpictures/images/IMG_0531_JPG.jpg

More pictures here!!!!!! (http://www.mansellracing.com/pictures/yfzpictures/)

AC Racing Nerf Bars
AC Racing Front Bumper
AC Racing Grab Bar
AC Racing Chassis Skid Plate

RPM +3, Long Travel A-Arms
RPM +1, 250R Style Swingarm
RPM Millenium Bearing Carrier
RPM Anti-Fade Axle Nut
RPM +2 Anti-Fatigue Steering Stem and Clamp
RPM Cyclone Front Wheel Hubs
RPM Dominator Axle

Custom Axis Triple Rate, Dual Adjust Front Shocks
Custom Axis Dual Rate, Triple Adjust Rear Shock

Douglas Rolled Edge, 4-1 Front Wheels, Anodized Black
OMF Scalloped Beadlocks on Rear, Anodized Black

ITP Holeshot Tires, Front and Rear

Denton Racing Steering Stabilizer

TAG T2, CR High Bend Handlebars
Oury ATV Grips

Pro Design Kill Switch

Lonestar Racing Battery Box

Noss Machine Case Saver
Noss Machine Air Box Ring

K&N Air Filter

RK Chain

Steel Braided Brake Lines, Front and Rear

Frame, originally from another YFZ (ridden very little) has been gusseted and powder coated white. Not ridden since gusseting and powder coating.

The engine has less than 30 minutes on it.

Not included but in pictures: blue radiator hoses (stock substituted), frame guards

I built this bike to run the Pro class at the GNC's. Circumstances have prevented this from happening. This is a great chance to get a perfect quad for a less than perfect price.

Over $15,000 in retail and labor (frame work) in this bike.

Sell for $13,000.

Email: brit@mansellracing.com

Please email me directly with any questions.

thanks,
.brit

Brit Mansell
09-28-2004, 08:56 PM
:devil:

mxquadracer
09-28-2004, 09:09 PM
dayuuuum:eek:

LaSalleKid
09-29-2004, 12:11 AM
Yeah it is nice, I saw it over on YFZCentral.. I have a question though Brit.. Why get a YFZ and ride it nowhere but on your sidewalk?

Moto92
09-29-2004, 01:00 AM
nice yard :rolleyes:

Brit Mansell
09-29-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by mxquadracer
dayuuuum:eek:

Good question... :D

I originally began setting it up for the GNC season, last year. Well, we had some bad luck and lost our trailer in a wreck. The trailer had a lot of the parts for this quad in it; not to mention that I had to buy a new trailer and tools. The insurance paid out well, but not nearly enough to get us back on track.

Anyway, by the time I got this thing together, there was only one race left. I just decided to wait until next season to ride it. Now, I've decided to let her go, as much as I hate to. I just don't have the funds to keep up two quads right now.

My practice bike is identical to this one. Everything works great. Someone's going to get a nice ride.

.brit

Brit Mansell
09-29-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by LaSalleKid
Yeah it is nice, I saw it over on YFZCentral.. I have a question though Brit.. Why get a YFZ and ride it nowhere but on your sidewalk?

Ha! That's at my parent's house. I'll pass on the compliments.

That grass would never hold up around my place. Not enough time to cut it, plus I'm sure you could really hook up in it with a new set of Holeshots!!!

.brit

outacontrol31
09-29-2004, 09:29 AM
sweet quad man, wish i had the money for somthin that nice

Brit Mansell
09-29-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by outacontrol31
sweet quad man, wish i had the money for somthin that nice

Yeah, me too!

.brit

Brit Mansell
01-17-2005, 09:29 AM
Looking to trade this quad for a stock (or almost) YFZ450 or TRX450.

I need something to practice on and this is not the quad for that!!! Too pretty.

Please email me directly with questions: brit@mansellracing.com.

thanks,
.brit

Quad18star
01-17-2005, 10:06 AM
You wanna trade a fully built YFZ for a stock YFZ ??? Where are you from ?? :eek:

Brit Mansell
01-17-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
You wanna trade a fully built YFZ for a stock YFZ ??? Where are you from ?? :eek:

I'm not picky. I just don't think I should be practicing on a brand new quad. I have two others that I race, so I just need something to practice on. I don't really care what it is.

To your point, obviously there would need to be some boot if trading for a stock quad.

thanks,
.brit

Quad18star
01-17-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Brit Mansell

To your point, obviously there would need to be some boot if trading for a stock quad.

thanks,
.brit

Ya thats what I figured .... cuz I was gunan say ... if you were gunna trade a fully built YFZ for a stock YFZ .... someone would get a HELL of a DEAL . :devil:

woodside83
01-17-2005, 04:30 PM
where did you get the frame gaurds at

roostin_dale
01-19-2005, 09:18 PM
I have a 04 YFZ with tag T2's, sparks pipe, jetted, propegs and minor mods. How much cash would you be lookin for?

Brit Mansell
01-19-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by woodside83
where did you get the frame gaurds at

www.TerryRacing.com (http://www.TerryRacing.com)

.brit

Brit Mansell
01-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
I have a 04 YFZ with tag T2's, sparks pipe, jetted, propegs and minor mods. How much cash would you be lookin for?

Due to the amount of unrealistic offers I've received for this quad, I'm no longer considering trading it or selling it. I'm just going to ride it myself.

Everyone thinks that I'm going to give this quad away.

If you think about it in reality, I have over $15k in the quad and everything is still absolutely brand new. If you approach me with a used stock quad worth $5k to $6k there would be a difference of $9k to $10k. I'm getting offers of a stock quad plus $1k or $2k. That's very unrealistic and somewhat insulting. I understand everyone wants to find a deal of a lifetime, but please be realistic.

thanks,
.brit