> >>
> >> If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9
> > months, enough gas is produced to create the energy
> > of an atomic bomb.
> >> (Now that's more like it!)
> >>
> >>
> >> The human heart creates enough pressure when it
> > pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
> >> (O.M.G.!)
> >>
> >>
> >> A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
> >> (In my next life, I want to be a pig.)
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> A cockroach will live nine days without its head
> > before it starves to death. (Creepy.)
> >> (I'm still not over the pig.)
> >>
> >>
> >> Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories
> > an hour.
> >> (Do not try this at home...... maybe at work.)
> >>
> >>
> >> The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its
> > head is attached to its body. The female initiates
> > sex by ripping the male's head off.
> >> ("Honey, I'm home. What the....?!")
> >>
> >>
> >> The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's
> > like a human jumping the length of a football field.
> >> (30 minutes... lucky pig... can you imagine??)
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
> >> (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
> >> (I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality
> > over quantity)
> >>
> >>
> >> Butterflies taste with their feet.
> >> (Something I always wanted to know.)
> >>
> >>
> >> The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
> >> (Hmmmmmm........)
> >>
> >>
> >> Right-handed people live, on average, nine years
> > longer
> >> than left-handed people.
> >> (If you're ambidextrous, do you split the
> > difference?)
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
> >> (OK, so that would be a good thing....)
> >>
> >>
> >> A cat's urine glows under a black light.
> >> (I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
> >> (I know some people like that.)
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> Starfish have no brains.
> >> (I know some people like that too.)
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> Polar bears are left-handed.
> >> (If they switch, they'll live a lot longer.)
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> Humans and dolphins are the only species that have
> > sex for pleasure.
> >> (What about that pig??)

allmixedup047
09-27-2004, 12:50 PM
in my next life i want to be a pig/lion hybrid.:D

FourFiftyFour
09-27-2004, 01:00 PM
lol that was funny...how about that SPLENDORA final race yesterday???? that was some GOOD racing!

insaneracin2003
09-27-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
lol that was funny...how about that SPLENDORA final race yesterday???? that was some GOOD racing!
that sure was,i had a bad day,1st my bike was a chimney(smoking its arse off) i got 1 practice lap,then in the 1st moto,1st lap i overshot the 2nd jump in the rythem section,just after the start,and cased the third jump HARD,i couldnt ride as hard as i wanted cause the spraind wrist i received.but hey,thats racing rite?? hows yer back??

FourFiftyFour
09-27-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
that sure was,i had a bad day,1st my bike was a chimney(smoking its arse off) i got 1 practice lap,then in the 1st moto,1st lap i overshot the 2nd jump in the rythem section,just after the start,and cased the third jump HARD,i couldnt ride as hard as i wanted cause the spraind wrist i received.but hey,thats racing rite?? hows yer back??

well with all my injuries (cracked rib, bruised tailbone, and sprained wrist), i had to ride very precisely which actually did me good, i was told i was one of the smoothest ones through the rhythm section yesterday bc i had it in the back of my head if i made one mistake that it would probably hurt me really bad....but everytime i doubled the triple step up.......it would hurt bad bc that landing is pretty hard...i rode pretty well but i still need to get in shape... i might have given 1st and 2nd more of a run for thier money but with two seperate wrecks that happened right in front of me, i had to slow down a whole lot to take 3rd, but I was very pleased with how I did

blondie69
09-27-2004, 01:48 PM
Damn lucky pigs...

And I think I am ambidextrious...so does it mean I might live like...4.5 yrs longer??? (Can't write with my left hand yet, but I'm learning. It's the same as tryin to learn to write with your right hand in little school, it takes time...but I do alot of other things with my left hand that typically ppls who r right handed can't do:macho )

insaneracin2003
09-27-2004, 02:06 PM
your C-Dale is looking good,i like the color scheem you have going,im tearing apart my 400ex for a complete overhaul.i think im going to do the engine work myself besides the boring,Dee is a lil too expensive @ 800 dollars for a mild 416 kit.i can get just about all i need to do it myself,besides boring the sleeve,and save around 400 dollars.do you know anyone that does bores??

I-7
09-27-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Damn lucky pigs...

And I think I am ambidextrious...so does it mean I might live like...4.5 yrs longer??? (Can't write with my left hand yet, but I'm learning. It's the same as tryin to learn to write with your right hand in little school, it takes time...but I do alot of other things with my left hand that typically ppls who r right handed can't do:macho )

:eek2:

cool facts
:D

blondie69
09-27-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by I-7
:eek2:

Now what were u thinking!? :eek2: haha

FourFiftyFour
09-27-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
your C-Dale is looking good,i like the color scheem you have going,im tearing apart my 400ex for a complete overhaul.i think im going to do the engine work myself besides the boring,Dee is a lil too expensive @ 800 dollars for a mild 416 kit.i can get just about all i need to do it myself,besides boring the sleeve,and save around 400 dollars.do you know anyone that does bores??

thanks! the color scheme was not planned some of the stuff on my quad was sponsored so i didnt have a choice but it all turned out sort of matching! my favorite is my flame graphics. The reason why Dee is so expensive, is that if anything happens to your motor, he will repair it for free since he built it, so you can blow your motor and hell repair it since he built it (well thats what i heard) so maybe talk to him and see if that is true. I think that is what he does with his RAGE ATV sponsored riders...i maybe wrong tho

Ryan
09-27-2004, 05:52 PM
.but I do alot of other things with my left hand that typically ppls who r right handed can't do:macho )

Wanna come over? :D

gyt-r450
09-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by allmixedup047
in my next life i want to be a pig/lion hybrid.:D

what he said^^^^^^^^^^

blondie69
09-27-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Wanna come over? :D

Omg u guys r dirty!:blah: I honestly didn't mean it that way! haha

I mean I can play like hockey with both hands, or tennis/badminton/table tennis or anything like that!!:blah:

LTandRaptorider
09-27-2004, 09:43 PM
Omg u guys r dirty!:blah: I honestly didn't mean it that way! haha

I mean I can play like hockey with both hands, or tennis/badminton/table tennis or anything like that!!:blah:

notice I stayed out of this... I too am abidextrious, but some things just have to be done with the right hand...

just want to remind you that the tongue is the strongest muscle... :devil: :eek:

allmixedup047
09-27-2004, 09:46 PM
just want to remind you that the tongue is the strongest muscle

i want all the ladies to see that one!:blah:

Quad18star
09-27-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
notice I stayed out of this... I too am abidextrious, but some things just have to be done with the right hand...

just want to remind you that the tongue is the strongest muscle... :devil: :eek: HAHAHA I knew you'd show up in here sooner or later .