PDA

View Full Version : Got mono...

Bush0102
09-27-2004, 11:26 AM
ugh went to the doctor this morning, found out i have mono, strep throat, and a sinus infection...this is gonna be a funnn week. Anyone had it before and know any way to make my throat feel better? right now it feels as wide as a toothpick...

blondie69
09-27-2004, 12:03 PM
Oh sheesh! That suks man! 3 in one:eek2: Mono sucks, never had it, but I know ppls that did. Hope ya get better soon!

I'm gettin a sore throut, so I'm probably gettin whatever my bf had last week...he couldn't talk at all and his throut hurt really bad. ...yikes.

gyt-r450
09-27-2004, 12:05 PM
hope u get better>by the way love the buddy icon

allmixedup047
09-27-2004, 12:42 PM
i had mono for 3months once. it sucked. it doesnt hit you real hard but its just a constant feel kinda like chit feeling. always tired and drained.

SHOCKER
09-27-2004, 04:47 PM
i had a sore throat over hte weekend, now today the day im going to the track im feeling sick, hell im going anyways ;)

Guy400
09-27-2004, 07:25 PM
I got mono in college. They call it the "Kissing Disease". My doctor told me I got it from too much partying and not enough sleep. I also had a sinus infection when I had mono. They had me on Claritin (when it was still prescription), Nasonex and Amoxicillan. I remember being constantly tired and achy-feeling. Little did I know at the time but alcohol kills the Amoxicillan and I was still smoking at the time. I was sick for over a month. My friends told me to stop drinking and smoking but I thought they were full of chit. I finally got sick of being sick and decided to stop. Wouldn't you know it, I felt better in just a few days. I continued drinking but stopping smoking was the best thing I'd ever done. After coughing up Lord knows what I could breath again!

I-7
09-27-2004, 07:31 PM
Sucks to hear man. I know a few people that had. Good luck!