PDA

View Full Version : Cannondales????

BlackRaptor
09-25-2004, 06:37 PM
I have a raptor and im riding more mx than trails so I don't really like it. Heavy, suspenison, etc. Anyway, how about cannondales, i have heard bad things about their reliablity, but I have also heard that the 2001's and 2002's were reliable and the 2003's and up were not. I really don't know. And how would this compare to a polaris Predator. I need something reliable, raptor=broken stuff all the time. And if anyone wants a blackraptor in the maryland area let me know.

bradley300
09-27-2004, 06:16 AM
if the updates are done, the c-dale is a very solid reliable machine and i think you would love it. check out www.cannondaler.com (think thats the name) and www.cannondaleriders.com

happyboy
09-27-2004, 09:21 PM
I hate to tell you this but if you are breaking stuff on the raptor then you are going to break stuff on a Dale.

I love my dale and don't sweat the reliability issues. There are fixes for ALL of the past issues. Just check out canonndaleriders.com for more info. For the money, you can't beat it. If you want something with a little less hassle then you may look else where. The Dales are attention whores. You gotta keep up on the maintainence or they will abuse you.

jesshamner
09-27-2004, 11:04 PM
Happyboy is right. I just want to add that the Predator is heavy also. And I hear that they might be having some crank issues...don't quote me on that though...just heard it through the grape vine. Contact Haydug at www.haydugcycles.com. The Quad Shop also sells ATK. Sorry Jeff, but I believe that Haydug is the cheapest on the new ATKs. The ATKs should be a lot more reliable than the original Cannondales. I'm not going to lead you on though...I know someone that just bought an ATK and it died on him. We don't think its the crank though....thank goodness. Ride and cannondale/atk. Thats the only way to know.

kjquadracer
10-04-2004, 02:09 AM
i love my dale, its like nothing ive ever ridden. youd have to try it to know what i mean. i have one for sale cheap too.

BlackRaptor
10-05-2004, 05:56 AM
would u sell it for like 3700 shipped?