PDA

View Full Version : what should i do next

riggsracing
09-25-2004, 06:21 PM
im 15 riding a raptor. i can to a can can no footer and no hander and no footer and no hander at same time but sill on the seat. and i can land no handed. i was wonder about a whip and what some more tricks i could do

NacsMXer
09-25-2004, 09:30 PM
Id say try a no footed can next. If you can do a one footed one, just take your other foot off next time. And since you can already do no footers, work on a heel clicker. Just slowly work on bringing your legs above the bars, then work on connecting your heels. (Being flexible helps here so you dont get caught on your grips) Its basically a big no footer that you connect. Once you have that down, and if your jump is large enough, try a heel clicker to no hander lander. Feels and looks really cool, IMO. Whips are cool too, what I call "tweaking" the quad. When you are in the air, you want to push down on one side of the handlebar while pulling up on the opposite side simultaneously. At the same time in one coordinated motion, use your feet to push down on one footpeg. Your body should be leaning to the higher side of the quad while pushing the opposite side of the quad down. Then make sure to yank the quad back straight in an opposite motion before you land or it wont feel too good. When you get more advanced at throwing the quad around in the air, you can start turning the bars up to the high side of the quad and kicking your low side foot out to get a really sick looking tilt on the quad. This skill also really comes in handy when a jump launches your quad crooked because youll be able to correct it before you land. As you probably know, just start out small and slowly work your way up to the trick and itll be easy for you in no time. Good luck and bust it big!