PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh i need to vent

Honda400exrox
09-25-2004, 03:27 PM
today my brother had my cousin over who i dont even think should be in the family, and the f*cking retard took my bike for a ride when i wasnt around and he wiped it out he bent the handle bars,broke off the front brake lever and bent my brush guards...which will cost 45 dollars...or 15 if i can bend the bars my sellf...or i could say they cant be bent back and make him pay for aa new set;) sorry i just needed to vent

I-7
09-25-2004, 03:31 PM
Make him pay for it... theres no reason that he shouldnt have to pay for it.....

LazeR
09-25-2004, 08:56 PM
If you didn't give him permission to ride your quad, i would sure as hell make him pay for the damages he did to it!

SHOCKER
09-25-2004, 09:59 PM
yeah and not only did he not ask you werent even around, how did ya find out about your bike? like did he tell you or did someone else tell you, or did ya find out yourself? either way he broke it=he pays for it

Honda400exrox
09-25-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by SHOCKER
yeah and not only did he not ask you werent even around, how did ya find out about your bike? like did he tell you or did someone else tell you, or did ya find out yourself? either way he broke it=he pays for it

i was in the house sleepin takin a nap and i heard my bike then i heard a loud clink sound then a bit of a smash and when i walked out the little f*cker that was riding was standing there lauhgin with the broken brake lever in his hand hes lucky i didnt go pshyco on him

LazeR
09-26-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
i was in the house sleepin takin a nap and i heard my bike then i heard a loud clink sound then a bit of a smash and when i walked out the little f*cker that was riding was standing there lauhgin with the broken brake lever in his hand hes lucky i didnt go pshyco on him

It sounds like you maybe should have went psycho on him.!

JDiablo
09-26-2004, 11:03 AM
i no if i had a person like that in my family and he did that to my quad,that will be the last thing he would see for a couple of days....and laughing none the less,GRRRR lol u getting me pissed:devil:

Dannys400ex
09-26-2004, 11:07 AM
i dont know how close you and your brother are, but if my brother let whoever take my quad for a ride and they wrecked it and was laughing about it. that equals two ***** kickins and some new parts.

Ryan
09-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Your mad about $45 :rolleyes: . Try buying a used quad for $2,600 and after one hour of riding it, you need to put about 1,200 to get it running again!

Easy solution, kick his *** and make him pay for the parts.

JDiablo
09-26-2004, 03:39 PM
i dun think that is the point tho,the point is that he rode his quad,without him even knowing,that is what pissed him off,if he knew about it,i don't think he would be as mad

toby400ex
09-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Open up a can of whoop ***, take those bars and break them in half in his ***.