PDA

View Full Version : Summer FT series results

QuadJunkies
09-25-2004, 03:25 PM
This felt like it was the lonest series ever!!! Last night marked the end of our OMC FT series.....

I had a BLAST last night riding, the track had some really bad holes at one corner that left me a little head shy and slowed me down some,but overall I felt pretty good racing last night.... BlueZ440 is one fast MOFO and will give alot of riders a run for there money this season.. Must be all that seat time he has been putting in!!...So I would like to congradulate him on a 2nd place in the B Mens B class championship. you were Awesome!!!:cool:

Troy raced my Honda most of the season since his was in getting a full overhaul, he managed to race his Predator last night ,and his overall for the series was 2nd place... Not bad for racing the smallest CC disp. quad in the series!!! :blah:

As far as my kids go, they have there points sooooo messed up this year :rolleyes: Kelsey took 2nd over all in the Modified 90 class. She missed two of the first races due to here motor mods not being done in time, also had more of the minis showed up on a consistant basis, she may have won the overall,you never know!!!;)
My son was the biggest improved rider this year IMO, he is giving even the Modifieds a run for there money on his Eton and has stepped up his riding 110% this year!! Im VERY proud of my kids and love to see how excited they get each time they get to race( I think its in the bloodline:p )
This winter will be a HUGE lineup, as more show for this race than any other quad racing , people are FINALLY starting to find out about quad racing in our state .. Im not really sure if I will race this winter or not,Troy the same... The kids will for sure. I have got to have a faster motor and I dont want to mod mine anymore than I have becasue its the most reliable Awesome quad I ever have :) I love my quad, just needs more ponies :( and Im not in a postiion to trade it right now so I may just kick back and watch everyone else race this winter....

Here is just a few pics from my POS camera from last night, we had night racing so my Camera didnt take pics very well...

the track was VERY dry , I dont htink they wanted to take the time for the last night of racing to do track pack,this was the corner with the nasty holes
:rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
09-25-2004, 03:26 PM
My lil man with his new top end . We liteerally were putting it threw heat cycles up until he raced.....:eek2:

QuadJunkies
09-25-2004, 03:27 PM
Kelsey better hit the gas. or her Brother is gonna pass her!!
!!!.......:eek: :o

QuadJunkies
09-25-2004, 03:28 PM
I cant wait to see them this winter......... :D

QuadJunkies
09-25-2004, 03:31 PM
I BARELY ended up placing 1st in the Mens FT championship. This was a very big deal to me to win a Mens class, I enjoy running with the ladies, but something about the guys that make me feel like Ill challenge myself harder I guess.... W/O a doubt, had Bluez440 ran the full series, he wold have won it hands down.. that Dude is FAST!!!:blah:

QuadJunkies
09-25-2004, 03:33 PM
Congrats Kelsey.. Youve had a great year so far !!!!

BlueZ440
09-25-2004, 06:58 PM
First I want to thanks QJ and the whole family for getting me into Flattrack. Thanks for all the credit you just gave me on this post. I had a great time out there and now it's time for me to get ready for winter. Congrats on your first place overall, I'm happy with taking second place after coming in late to the series.:D

anyways I got some really good news. Lance is going to be helping me set my quad up for winter flattrack and manroe. I'm going to have a big surprise for everyone out there..:D

Once again Congrats on your first place..;)

dirtmomma
09-25-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
anyways I got some really good news. Lance is going to be helping me set my quad up for winter flattrack and manroe. I'm going to have a big surprise for everyone out there..:D

Once again Congrats on your first place..;)

:eek: :eek2: YA THINK ;) I think we might too!!:devil: :eek: But I'll never tell hehe.......................... so BlueZ440 you'll be racing up w/ us this winter huh?? Thats cool I hope Tina & Troy make it up too, I HAVE to meet her!!

TINA CONGRATS ON THE 1ST place here's a big HELLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHH WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thats so awesome you went out there & did that you BETTER be proud of yourself :) you deserve it!!

BlueZ440
09-25-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
:eek: :eek2: YA THINK ;) I think we might too!!:devil: :eek: But I'll never tell hehe.......................... so BlueZ440 you'll be racing up w/ us this winter huh?? Thats cool I hope Tina & Troy make it up too, I HAVE to meet her!!

I'll be up there on Nov 6, I think thats the day. I just hope that everything that was talked about for my quad can be done in 2 months. I have a thing for speed and I need my quad a lot lower. Hopefully I get to meet you out there.;)

QuadJunkies
09-26-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
YA THINK ;) I think we might too!!:devil: :eek: But I'll never tell hehe....... so BlueZ440 you'll be racing up w/ us this winter huh?? Thats cool I hope Tina & Troy make it up too, I HAVE to meet her!!

TINA CONGRATS ON THE 1ST place here's a big HELLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHH WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO
Thats so awesome you went out there & did that you BETTER be proud of yourself :) you deserve it!!

LOL. thanks girl..... :D I felt good on some races,others not... I remember Troy telling me once that I raced like a girl..:huh (last time I checked, I WAS!!:o anyhow, I think I race better on a drier track, when it gets Tacky,the tires I use dont work well, Im REALLY hating a hoelshot front and Im getting rid of them ASAP I think they are the worse tire I have ever owned:grr: . I think Ill go back to a Grooved Radial up front IF I race this winter and maybe get a set of slicks and new Tamers if the Budget will allow it...I dont think Im gonna make it over this Winter Kim :( I used all my Vacation to go to Nationals last week . We REALLY wanted to go too....:mad: I swear we are never gonna meet up !!!

dirtmomma
09-26-2004, 06:49 PM
LOL QJ your funny.................you sound like me!! My brother in law told me I shifted like a girl & I said the same thing.............I am a girl, but I'm working on my shifting ;)

I understand you guys not being able to come up here believe me!! We'll meet one of these days, it'll probably be by surprise or something wierd like that, maybe next summer @ the jamboree :eek: along w/ JOEX!!!!

We just got back from a short trail ride earlier today once again I was the ONLY girl :huh I think thats how it will always be cuz the girls I know that ride trails go waaaayyyyyyy tooo slow!! It was just the hubby & I & another friend so it wasn't too bad went on some new trails got stuck, all of us LOL, but had fun I just had the need to ride so I got that outta my system!! Now I think we are going to be tearing down the 400(460 :eek: ) modifying a 250r rear brake setup on the blaster, & the starter on the 300 is getting VERY finicky so we have a TON of stuff to do before Monroe soo I suppose it's time to tear into it all!! Nothin worse than having them ALL tore down @ once but oh well!!