PDA

View Full Version : Thief In Our Mists!!!!!

xtremetoyz
09-24-2004, 11:43 PM
i had a guy call me about a bunch of parts i had listed here, first off he started by listing all this stuff he wanted and said he would buy it all if the price was right so i worked with him and cut him a break since he was buying a bunch, well he continued to beat me down on prices until he was happy. By this time I had provided around 60 pics for him to look at and we had reached a price but I told him very clearly dont get here and want to deal more it isnt gonna happen. he says ok and comes over, well I should have known he was a pain by the fact that he was over 8 hours late to my house, and complined about how far it was, but then he gets here and starts looking through stuff and says," well i want this, i am not paying you $ for this..." and so on but expecting to get the same deal price even though he is now backed out of over $1000 worth of parts.... long story short i finally get this pecker head happy and on his way and go back to look , he stole parts from me! you know i guess the big pisser was i gave him some stuff i didnt want and didnt want to sell like stock bars, some 400ex stuff and yet he steals from me. so i call him and ask him about it , and he had the nerve to say first he forgot to put it back then he said well it was out in the open it was my fault for not catching him...... what a bum! well i dont know his id on here but i do know his name is ty, his adress is 1010e state, princeton in 47670 , and his phone numbers are 812-385-0023,812-449-9313 so you guys watch out, he was visiting family here in texas were he stole from , so i filed it with the police, sheriff and DPS and with ou laws here , he now has awarrent for his arrest , be careful thogh ok

B2000laster
09-24-2004, 11:50 PM
let us know what happens to this jerk-off if anything at all.

turnandburn
09-25-2004, 12:23 AM
have a friend in that town i will se what he can do? or i can make a trip for ya!

camsdad
09-25-2004, 07:39 AM
cochraninc is his screenname ..thanks for the heads up its the only way to know who we can deal with....