PDA

View Full Version : aftermarket frame

vinny450
09-24-2004, 08:49 PM
what do u guys think is the best aftermarket rolling chassis?
thanks

vinny t

gibson400ex
09-24-2004, 10:38 PM
walsh,leager.

theTman
09-25-2004, 05:22 AM
walsh

gibson400ex
09-25-2004, 06:46 AM
any aftermarket frame will do you good.

it depends how much money you want to spend and how long you want to wait.

i think the walsh rolling chassis are going for 7-8 thousand with everything they make for that quad you are looking to get the aftermarket frame for.

walsh makes:

yz426 frames
crf450 frames
yz 450 frames
250r frames.

They also make steering stems,a-arms,swingarms,radiators for all the other sport quads like yfz450,trx450r,z400,kfx400,400ex, and other sport quads.

You can also look at Herrmann Racing to, they have a nice shop, and make nice products, i hate it how people on say 1 company is better than all the rest when they have only rode on that one company, people bash herrmann all the time, and they havent even rode on herrmann before, they just go for what the pro's use or whatever, before bashing another company i would think about what your saying IF you havent rode on the company before.

I personally like walsh and herrmann, never rode on leager but heard great things about them.

Walsh and Herrmann are worth the wait, no matter if someone says somthing about Walsh or someone says somthing about Herrmann, they bopth are A+ grade companys, if you havent rode on either of them and are looking for a-arms or chassis components, i would highly suggest looking at Walsh,Herrmann,Leager.

and Leager to.

all 3 companys have nice products, and worth the money/wait time.

jt450
09-29-2004, 10:28 AM
what is the site for leager i can't find it, and also what about roll design? their site wont' work either.
thanks
vinny t ps i'm on a different thing so

bradley300
09-29-2004, 10:34 AM
www.laegerracing.com

and sorry, but they dont make frames anynore, so you'll have to find one used