PDA

View Full Version : anyone else have this crap

Pappy
09-24-2004, 07:38 PM
this cambodian hooker flu has me down hard:mad: it started sunday night and ive been sicker then a dawg all week:(

any home remedies out there...im about OD'd on nyquil:(

theTman
09-24-2004, 07:44 PM
i got a bad cold right now...i hope i dont get the flu:(

I-7
09-24-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
this cambodian hooker flu has me down hard:mad: it started sunday night and ive been sicker then a dawg all week:(

any home remedies out there...im about OD'd on nyquil:(

opium

Alls I know is drink a lot of fluids. Did you already pay a visit to the doc?

400EXrider#91
09-24-2004, 08:15 PM
i got something with a real bad cough, but i dunno what it is :(

09-24-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by 400EXrider#91
i got something with a real bad cough, but i dunno what it is :(

cancer?

FourFiftyFour
09-24-2004, 08:27 PM
ive been dealing with a sore throat, coughing, a bit of fever, sneezing and blowing my nose this past week, worst thing was that this week was finals week for me, and this weekend i have a race......... and im still not feeling too great

400exmom
09-24-2004, 08:35 PM
the headache, fever, cough, thing has been runnin through my house for 3 weeks now~ my oldest brought it home after 2 days in school then its worked its way through the family:mad:

JDiablo
09-24-2004, 08:56 PM
ya been going around skewl,i got a lil croupy cough thing going too:o

Guy400
09-24-2004, 09:01 PM
Something's going around. Two weeks ago I was bitten by some bug that gave me faucet *** for 2 days and then it turned into sore throat, coughing, sneezing, fever and congestion for another week or more. I feel much better now but even after 2 weeks my head is still a bit stuffy.

acold7dusta
09-24-2004, 09:14 PM
theres sore throats goin around at my school lol

09-24-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
the headache, fever, cough, thing has been runnin through my house for 3 weeks now~ my oldest brought it home after 2 days in school then its worked its way through the family:mad:

dont ya just hate when that happens:p

Quad18star
09-24-2004, 09:21 PM

any home remedies out there...im about OD'd on nyquil:( It'll teach you to hang around with Cambodian Hookers.

One old remedie for a sore though is ...... put some Vicks Vapour rub on your neck , and put a wool sock around the neck ..... No im not joking .... it actually works .

To break the flu , you're going to have to sweat it out .... one of the best ways is to eat onions and garlic ..... yes it'll stink like a mofo when you start sweating it but it works .

I've picked up on a few of these remedies over the years . I usually get one or two flus a year .... gotta love when the cold weather hits .... everyone gets sick .

09-24-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
It'll teach you to hang around with Cambodian Hookers.

One old remedie for a sore though is ...... put some Vicks Vapour rub on your neck , and put a wool sock around the neck ..... No im not joking .... it actually works .

To break the flu , you're going to have to sweat it out .... one of the best ways is to eat onions and garlic ..... yes it'll stink like a mofo when you start sweating it but it works .

I've picked up on a few of these remedies over the years . I usually get one or two flus a year .... gotta love when the cold weather hits .... everyone gets sick .

another remedie is slice a cucumber and wrap it in paper towel and put it on both sides of your neck and it works really well. im not a doctor so i cant tell you why and how it works

Woodsrider
09-24-2004, 09:57 PM
If I remember right Pappy you got the "aisan hooker flu" last year. The best advise I can give you is to stay away from hookers:eek: Next year you going after them Thai hookers?:devil:

stace609
09-25-2004, 12:15 AM
I've been sick for two freaking weeks now. The worst parts are the sore throat that makes me sound like a man and the nose that drips everytime I look down. The profs are probably wondering what those weird marks on my tests are:confused:

Pappy
09-25-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
If I remember right Pappy you got the "aisan hooker flu" last year. The best advise I can give you is to stay away from hookers:eek: Next year you going after them Thai hookers?:devil:

amen to that!

i just woke up from 11 hours sleep...thats about 6 hours more then usual and i do feel a bit better. i cant drink my coffee hot because i gots the shakes but atleast im not hacking for 20 minutes.

if this is any indication of what we can expect from this years flu season....we are in trouble

MotoX3
09-25-2004, 09:17 AM
i think "sick season" has started....ive got a pretty bad cough...it sucks to have to play football with a whole bunch of nasty shat in ur throat...then hack it up and spit every 2 plays:mad: :blah:

JDiablo
09-25-2004, 09:23 AM
amen to that!

i just woke up from 11 hours sleep...thats about 6 hours more then usual and i do feel a bit better. i cant drink my coffee hot because i gots the shakes but atleast im not hacking for 20 minutes.

if this is any indication of what we can expect from this years flu season....we are in trouble

sleep is good pappy,dun OD on nyquil....buy alot of orange juice and OD on that it is good for you,but the best thing to do,is water it down 1/4 of the way to it goes down your throat easier,and it makes you feel somewhat better

Quad18star
09-25-2004, 10:28 AM
amen to that!

if this is any indication of what we can expect from this years flu season....we are in trouble Damn Pappy .... I get atleast 11 hours of sleep on a normal night . :blah: I ever slept for 14 hours just the other night ... I was really tired though. :devil:

Ya flu season is starting and from the looks of it , it's gunna be a good one . Everyone starts getting sick when the seasons change . :grr:

QuadJunkies
09-25-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by stace609
I've been sick for two freaking weeks now. The worst parts are the sore throat that makes me sound like a man and the nose that drips everytime I look down. Oh I HATE THAT!:grr: I had that nose drippin thing two weeks ago,then all the head cold stuff went to my lungs and I ended up with Bronchitits:( I have Asthma, so breathing was a beeitch, I hear our Flu Season is going to be a very bad one, seems like every year a new and more powerful strain is out there kickin our butts!:mad:

Rico
09-25-2004, 02:06 PM
Wild Turkey Rare Bread will clear it right up pappy....:o

400EXrider#91
09-25-2004, 02:10 PM
why wild turkey? i heard Mr. Jim Beam also has the perfect cure for this

K_Fulk
09-25-2004, 02:54 PM
I got hit with it this afternoon. All of a sudden my voice was gone i got hot and strarted sneezing and crap.

Rico
09-25-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by 400EXrider#91
why wild turkey? i heard Mr. Jim Beam also has the perfect cure for this

Jim Beam if your an amatuer and not far off momma's tit...;)

Pappy
09-25-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Rico

you maybe on to something there:cool:

Mxjunkie
09-25-2004, 06:26 PM
i have a really bad cough, so bad it hurts to cough, sore throat, sore body, runny nose, sneezing etc, im about fed up with it!!!! and having Asthma doesnt help ne with my breathing, i hate this crap :mad: :grr:

ghak99
09-25-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by acold7dusta
theres sore throats goin around at my school lol

I only wish sore throats was the worst thing being past around my school! :huh

allmixedup047
09-25-2004, 08:11 PM
hot tottie!!

worm watter in a glass, put a little lemon juice in with that, then put about a table spoon of honey in it, and to top it off put a shot of crown in last. stir it up and enjoy. drink as many needed to fix your problem.

redrunner
09-26-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Rico

Yup just got over that crap my self Wed. about 10 hours of sleeping and sweatin it out. There was no Turkey in the house so I had to settle for some 1800 takillya!:D