PDA

View Full Version : need help!!!!!!!111

Adrenalinerush
09-24-2004, 06:56 AM
i have to do my senior resherch paper and i cna't decided what to do it on. i have t obe able to take a side on the topic and i was wondering if there are any good topics going on in the quad world. if anyone could give me any ideas or show me shome links i would be grateful. thanx

RED RYDERS :devil:

HtFoxChick
09-24-2004, 07:08 AM
How bout Worlds First Quad Backflip!!:D

Ryan
09-24-2004, 09:33 AM
The tree huggin hippies closing down our riding area's Vs. the offroad crowd.

stiffy
09-24-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
The tree huggin hippies closing down our riding area's Vs. the offroad crowd.

Great Idea;)

Dan229
09-24-2004, 11:54 AM
To add to the tree hugging hippi thing... show the side of the ATV and dirt bike communities that actually get out into the NF's and help maintain the trails and how without the help of volunteers from the dirt bike riders and ATV riders the NF's would be closed.

The ATV club I am a member of does volunteer work and we partner with a large dirt bike club as well. Here is the website for the dirt bike guys. GARTRA (http://www.gartra.com/)

click on there "officials" link and send the VP of that club an e-mail. He would have some great resources for you.

300exOH
09-24-2004, 12:07 PM
How about injuries caused by irresponsible riders...(i.e. no helmet,no adult supervision for children or riding with passengers)... verses riders who have been injured while riding responsibly.

I hope that make sense.