09-23-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
ok that was pretty dumb.......kerry is an idiot

well said ;)

allmixedup047
09-23-2004, 10:51 PM
kerry does look stupid and the bush is pink!:eek2:

09-23-2004, 11:00 PM
you know what im a democrat and i like kerry (my opinion) but ill admit kerry looks pretty stupid there. But hey anyone whos willing to look that stupid on tv and stuff is good in my book.:blah:

allmixedup047
09-23-2004, 11:03 PM
But hey anyone whos willing to look that stupid on tv and stuff is good in my book

i dont think he was willing, i think someone just snapped the picture.;)

ZQ8Dude
09-24-2004, 12:00 AM
i am actually gonna vote for kerry, although i cant stand him. bush has gone a little war wacky, and for being the coward draft dodger, he should be kicked out in a hurry.

ive heard rumors after the election he was looking to reinstate the draft and make college not an excuse.

granted i think kerry will continue to run this country into the ground, atleast there wont be a total moron in a office

MOFO
09-24-2004, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by ZQ8Dude
i am actually gonna vote for kerry, although i cant stand him.

granted i think kerry will continue to run this country into the ground, atleast there wont be a total moron in a office

after reading your post, I find it funny that you think Bush is a moron.... check the mirror... and re-read your post...then ask, who is the real moron.

Before you call someone else a moron, make sure you KNOW what your talking about.

Guy400
09-24-2004, 04:41 AM
ive heard rumors after the election he was looking to reinstate the draft and make college not an excuse.Do you believe everything you "hear"? Guess who's talking about bringing back the draft? Democrats. Charlie Rangel wrote H.R. 163 before we went to war with Iraq so before you start throwing your support in for a candidate because you're afraid of a draft, find out which side wants the draft.

MY450R
09-24-2004, 06:49 AM
i think bush and kerry are both morons!!!!

stiffy
09-24-2004, 07:30 AM
I don't really like any of them but I think Kerry is a sissy la la.

HtFoxChick
09-24-2004, 07:40 AM
Bush! Couldn't the Democrats have done better??

Flynbryan19
09-24-2004, 07:47 AM
i am actually gonna vote for kerry, although i cant stand him. bush has gone a little war wacky, and for being the coward draft dodger, he should be kicked out in a hurry.

ive heard rumors after the election he was looking to reinstate the draft and make college not an excuse.

So youd rather vote for someone who got his war metals w/lies and later denied and downed his fellow soliders safe at home while they continued to fight and die for the country we love.....?

By the way what IS Kerry's stand on the war these days....? Or has he changed his mind so many times that your not sure anymore? Seems to me he spends more time bashing what SHOULD have been done instead of what WILL be done...

MY450R
09-24-2004, 09:04 AM
hey if i got medals in a war and then came home and i did not agree that we should be at war after being at ground zero
then i could say that i dont agree with it right?even though i fought for our country i still dont agree with whats going on especially after seeing my comrads die then i could do what ever i want with my medals
yes i went to war but after being there fighting it id have to say that it wasnt nessasary to be there
this is what kerry has done. hes been there done that and at least he fought for our country and didnt avoid being drafted like bush
today if a soldier came home from iraq and said he doesnt agree that we should be there but still fougjht for his country then whats wrong with that

ZQ8Dude
09-24-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
So youd rather vote for someone who got his war metals w/lies and later denied and downed his fellow soliders safe at home while they continued to fight and die for the country we love.....?

By the way what IS Kerry's stand on the war these days....? Or has he changed his mind so many times that your not sure anymore? Seems to me he spends more time bashing what SHOULD have been done instead of what WILL be done...

were those veterans people who actually served right next to him? last i heard they werent.

i think the problem here is that they both suck. you got kerry who seems to be focused on bashing bush and not what he is gonna do when he is in office....hell we might as well be voting micheal mooron into the office

then theres bush who is stuck on this retarded war on terror. plus how can i support a president who boasts/brags that he does not read the newspaper!? :huh

DEAL
09-24-2004, 10:36 AM
I think is funny how people hate michael moore even though the guy makes total sence about most everything he says.

ZQ8Dude
09-24-2004, 10:41 AM
i think he makes sense, until he opens his mouth about bush. its like watching a god damn child argue about things. i couldnt even bring myself to see that retard F/911 simply because he claimed it wasnt gonna show positive because you see that everywhere. yet these days, you see a whole lot more negative then positive with bush. so it was just his movie about his stupidass opinion that everyone else has.

my favorite was reading the interview he had with Oreilly(thats that other idiot right?) obviously i dont watch the show, but someone dug up the lines they spoke to eachother

it was like Oreilly discussing politics with a 5 year old

DEAL
09-24-2004, 10:53 AM
i think he makes sense, until he opens his mouth about bush. its like watching a god damn child argue about things. i couldnt even bring myself to see that retard F/911 simply because he claimed it wasnt gonna show positive because you see that everywhere. yet these days, you see a whole lot more negative then positive with bush. so it was just his movie about his stupidass opinion that everyone else has.

my favorite was reading the interview he had with Oreilly(thats that other idiot right?) obviously i dont watch the show, but someone dug up the lines they spoke to eachother

it was like Oreilly discussing politics with a 5 year old

So hes right about everything BUT bush? lol.
Sounds like someones got a crush.

RIDER11X
09-24-2004, 11:15 AM
Bush may be scaring some with this war, but after 9/11, I think it is justified. It seems we are a target for terrorism. Some just have a tough time with Bush's "Tell it like it is " policy.

Oh, and if you are pro gun, Kerry is basically Clinton #2 in that respect.

Bush is a president with the guts to do what is needed.:cool:

Flynbryan19
09-24-2004, 11:27 AM
were those veterans people who actually served right next to him? last i heard they werent.

i think the problem here is that they both suck. you got kerry who seems to be focused on bashing bush and not what he is gonna do when he is in office....hell we might as well be voting micheal mooron into the office

then theres bush who is stuck on this retarded war on terror. plus how can i support a president who boasts/brags that he does not read the newspaper!? :huh

So you yourself agree that Kerry's only real plan is to bash Bush, but has no plans of his own... And the plans/opinions he does have change more often than a teenage girl changes outfits before a date. I'll still take Bush over Kerry. Atleast the mans not afraid to say what needs to be done.

While we're at this lets bring up tax cuts..? How do you feel/whats your stand on Kerry's plan to lower taxes?

As for the newpaper.....who cares? Don't you think he has enough employees working for him that can bring him up to date on what going on in the world w/o some idiot journalist giving thier two cents about how "they" think it should be done?

DEAL
09-24-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
Bush may be scaring some with this war, but after 9/11, I think it is justified. It seems we are a target for terrorism. Some just have a tough time with Bush's "Tell it like it is " policy.

Oh, and if you are pro gun, Kerry is basically Clinton #2 in that respect.

Bush is a president with the guts to do what is needed.:cool:

Then justify why exactly why he went over there..
He must be keeping all those chemical weapons he found on the downlow because I don't think he found any did he:confused:

Flynbryan19
09-24-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
He must be keeping all those chemical weapons he found on the downlow because I don't think he found any did he:confused:

Ever notice that Kerry spends WAAY more time on what Bush did wrong with the war than he spends on tellign us why he's the right canidate for the President?

It does appear now that Bush jumped the gun on the war, but do you not think that the country deserves democracy and freedom? Would that have ever happened under Saddam? Funny how Kerry never brings up all the citizens in that country that WANT us over there, and GOOD things that we're doing....

sportraxrider10
09-24-2004, 12:36 PM
Ever notice that Kerry spends WAAY more time on what Bush did wrong with the war than he spends on tellign us why he's the right canidate for the President?

It does appear now that Bush jumped the gun on the war, but do you not think that the country deserves democracy and freedom? Would that have ever happened under Saddam? Funny how Kerry never brings up all the citizens in that country that WANT us over there, and GOOD things that we're doing....

well hmmmmmmm lets see. if you were running for president against lets say george would you be telling everyone what good he is doing over there.. that they love us. i dont think so and if you do get into the real world. nobody is ever gonna say anything good about there competitor

allmixedup047
09-24-2004, 12:43 PM
when the attack on 9-11 hit, we had to do something. we couldnt just sit here with our heads up our asses going oh man that sucks. but on the other hand we couldnt go over there destroying everything in site. i think bush's logic and reasoning for us being over there was to find what we where looking for at a more composed rate. if we didnt go over there we would of had all the people in our country not liking him and saying bush is a coward. but if we went over there destroying everything in site we would have a lot more people that just people in out country not liking us. i think bush did a pretty good job on this whole war thing. we can always step back and analyze things from a distance we where not the ones making the decisions.

wilkin250r
09-24-2004, 12:55 PM

I honestly think this is the dumbest, most ignorant post I have ever read in my life. I'm sure the mods will for give me for this personal attack :You ZQ8Dude, if you believe this, are a complete and utter moron.

The basis for these rumors is a set of bills introduced into the House and Senate ( H.R.163 and S.89) that would require ALL citizens between the ages of 18 and 26 to perform two years of civil duty, modeled after similar programs in other countries.

Now, by civil service, it doesn't automatically denote military service. Peace corps, administrative, even postal service. There are LOTS of federal positions that are not military. So it really doesn't fall under the same premise as the draft.

Not only that, these bills have been sitting in commitee for a LONG time, and there is absolutely no support for these bills. Chances are VERY remote that they will even make it out of commitee, and even more remote that they will actually pass the House and Senate vote.

And the real ironic thing, that makes the first statement so absolutely idiotic: These bills were not introduced by President Bush, they were originally introduced by Democrats...

allmixedup047
09-24-2004, 01:01 PM
wilkin, how did i know you where going to say something in this thread?:blah:

DEAL
09-24-2004, 01:03 PM

Your absolutly right, their country did deserve democaracy.
I'll admit there was some purpose to the war but I believe there is much more to it then just freeing the country of Saddam and capturing bin laden that bush won't admit to the public.

Flynbryan19
09-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by sportraxrider10
well hmmmmmmm lets see. if you were running for president against lets say george would you be telling everyone what good he is doing over there.. that they love us. i dont think so and if you do get into the real world. nobody is ever gonna say anything good about there competitor

This is my point exactly! Right what you just said. Don't let a man sway your decision that he is the right person for the office just on his ability to prove to you that the other canidate was wrong and deny any good work that has been done. Let him also tell you the reason why HE is the RIGHT person for the job.

My biggest beef w/this man (and this election in general really) is that it will be spent argueing back and forth about what "should" have been done in the WAR. Whats done is done folks. Did Bush jump the gun? Maybe so. Are we doing good in the country? Yes we are. Should we get out? Yes we should. But we can not leave and let it go back to the same slavery style leadership as before. There has to be a government setup to prevent this kind of thing from happening again.

I want to hear how jobs will improve. I want to hear how wel-fare will be helped. I want to hear how taxes will be reduced. Is anyone else interested in this? Or should we just sit around and bicker about what "should" have been done?

Atreyu
09-24-2004, 02:31 PM
God hates bush cause he never had it...his spouse is a virgin. :blah:

Flynbryan19
09-24-2004, 02:32 PM
Your absolutly right, their country did deserve democaracy.
I'll admit there was some purpose to the war but I believe there is much more to it then just freeing the country of Saddam and capturing bin laden that bush won't admit to the public.

Don't keep it to yourself..... Enlighten us. ;) If we have a good argueing point we'll do so..... If not, we'll say "good point, well done":)

Rastus
09-24-2004, 02:52 PM

Yes.., they were people who served beside him. Kerry got his medals by minor scratches.., and went home crying on a little known option in the Navy.

It's not that Kerry protested.., it's how he protested. What he did showed absolutely no respect to our fighting personnel...., ..And people want to vote for this guy? You can vote for who you want.., but if he can't show any respect to people that went over and did tours in Vietnam.., How can he respect the average citizen?

After he got into politics, as chairman of the senate select committiee he tried to cover up POW/MIAs that were still in Vietnam. In 1992 he ordered the destruction of evidence relating to the POW/MIA affairs, in atleast a few incidences.

I can't even vote yet.., I'm only 16. It's a pretty sad state of things if most 16 year olds don't even read the newspaper.

DEAL
09-24-2004, 03:03 PM
Don't keep it to yourself..... Enlighten us. ;) If we have a good argueing point we'll do so..... If not, we'll say "good point, well done":)

"Like Father Like Son"

Got Roost?
09-24-2004, 04:32 PM
the troops support bush, nuff said:grr:

honda250xrider
09-24-2004, 04:44 PM
http://www.scaryjohnkerry.com/taxes.htm

some of you may find this interesting

http://www.scaryjohnkerry.com/logan.htm

Got Roost?
09-24-2004, 05:19 PM
http://www.scaryjohnkerry.com/logan.htm

Kerry promises to spend the first 100 days in office apologizing to everyone for the "wrong" we have done. and to try to make friends with our ENEMYS:huh :eek2: :mad: never mind that our enemys in this war have one goal and one goal only, TO KILL AMERICANS. they can't be treated as friends and allies, to try to do so will result in more attacks on American soil.

dj89
09-24-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Got Roost?
Kerry promises to spend the first 100 days in office apologizing to everyone for the "wrong" we have done. and to try to make friends with our ENEMYS:huh :eek2: :mad: never mind that our enemys in this war have one goal and one goal only, TO KILL AMERICANS. they can't be treated as friends and allies, to try to do so will result in more attacks on American soil.
well put

RIDER11X
09-24-2004, 08:00 PM
Ummm, Binladen, Hussain, and the people associated with their cause. :rolleyes: Use of chemical weapons was used to threaten us, so it was investigated. Like someone else said, hindsight is 20/20. Ever crash and need to explain why you let that happen? :huh :p

SRH
09-24-2004, 11:09 PM
i just dont understand how anyone in there right mind could willing vote for george bush again

sparky450AR
09-24-2004, 11:21 PM
I think is funny how people hate michael moore even though the guy makes total sence about most everything he says.

Did you watch his movie?

He said a lot in it.

Clinton had the chance to blow those terrorist asses up....and he sat on his ***.......just as kerry would have done. Saddam needed to be taken out of power......bush said this before we went to war. We had a line of tanks and trucks miles long, stomping the way to baghdad. Instead we find the coward in a hole, months and months later. Im sure he was inoccent, and a great leader at that! (sarcasm)

Get er' done bush.

ZQ8Dude
09-25-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I honestly think this is the dumbest, most ignorant post I have ever read in my life. I'm sure the mods will for give me for this personal attack :You ZQ8Dude, if you believe this, are a complete and utter moron.

The basis for these rumors is a set of bills introduced into the House and Senate ( H.R.163 and S.89) that would require ALL citizens between the ages of 18 and 26 to perform two years of civil duty, modeled after similar programs in other countries.

Now, by civil service, it doesn't automatically denote military service. Peace corps, administrative, even postal service. There are LOTS of federal positions that are not military. So it really doesn't fall under the same premise as the draft.

Not only that, these bills have been sitting in commitee for a LONG time, and there is absolutely no support for these bills. Chances are VERY remote that they will even make it out of commitee, and even more remote that they will actually pass the House and Senate vote.

And the real ironic thing, that makes the first statement so absolutely idiotic: These bills were not introduced by President Bush, they were originally introduced by Democrats...

hey buddy, i said HEARD!, did i say "i talked to bushes right hand man and he claims bush is going to reinstate the draft"?

anyways i cant seem to track down the exact post, but someone made a mention of my reading the paper thing and how its all opinion.

heres the problem, while i agree with that to an extent, not everything in the paper is opinion, and to me i find bush to be a fairly ignorant person if he isnt reading the paper. obviously he missed the many articles about a big chunk of this country doesnt believe in this war. he might as well be saying "i dont care about the american public, im gonna do what i think is right for this country"......wheres democracy fit in there?

i wont go into the bushisms, their funny and all but bush is known for being a crappy public speaker. oh well

LazeR
09-25-2004, 12:23 AM
I saw a bumper sticker that i loved "10 out of 10 terrorist agree, anybody but Bush" With that being said, I can't wait to see Bush be in office for another 4 years. I don't agree 100% with everything he has done, but what he does he believes in and thats what makes him a good president.

BUSH / CHENEY 2004!

ZQ8Dude
09-25-2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by LazeR
I saw a bumper sticker that i loved "10 out of 10 terrorist agree, anybody but Bush" With that being said, I can't wait to see Bush be in office for another 4 years. I don't agree 100% with everything he has done, but what he does he believes in and thats what makes him a good president.

BUSH / CHENEY 2004!

sure what he believes in, but he believed iraq had WMD and made that such a huge thing whenever he spoke.

imho we shouldve kept hunting for osama, and after we finished in afganistan, then look into the possibility of going after sadam

400exdad
09-25-2004, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by SRH
i just dont understand how anyone in there right mind could willing vote for george bush again

Coming from a person who lives in the state that voted Hillary in after ALL the accidental deaths, strange coincidences, dirty deals and lies, and deceptions were brought to light. :)

Why vote for Bush?
1. He is doing and will do the right thing.
2. He is not a flip flopper.
3. He says what he means and does what he says.
4. His wife is way more pretty and way less evil than Kerry's.
5. He never threw away his medals.... no ribbons... you get the picture.
6. He never turned against his country or the soldiers like Kerry did.
7. He actually has a political record for getting things done.
8. Kerry is just a pet rock. He never does anything except lie around and wait for someone to take him somewhere, be it his wife or the democratic political machine. He is not his own man.

MOFO
09-25-2004, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by 400exdad
Coming from a person who lives in the state that voted Hillary in after ALL the accidental deaths, strange coincidences, dirty deals and lies, and deceptions were brought to light. :)

Why vote for Bush?
8. Kerry is just a pet rock. He never does anything except lie around and wait for someone to take him somewhere, be it his wife or the democratic political machine. He is not his own man.

AMEN!!!

BUSH 2004!!!!!!!!

ZQ8Dude
09-25-2004, 09:53 AM
so the right thing is being the world police and pissing everyone off?

SRH
09-25-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by 400exdad

Why vote for Bush?

1. no h es not, hes wasting time in iraq...he did from the minute he went there, if he hasnt name 1 thing weve gained from it because i dont see it
2. hes not a flip flopper because even if he says the wrong thing or screws up big time hes too much of a "man" to admit to it and go back on what he said
3. its easy to do what you say when your too dumb to think things through
4. h is wife isnt presidnet
5. bush never got any medals he was too sissy to go to war and now makes decisions on something he has no idea about, id rather have someone in office that knows what war is like and has regard for the soldiers lives and knows what there going through
6. maybe if bush didnt wuss out he would feel the same way,everyone ive ever met that was in a war feels the same way as kerry does towards are country
7. what did bush get done?
8.im uncomfortable with bush in office he seems to make bad decisions and looks incompetent, i cant see kerry being much worse so why not take a shot bush seems focused on what he wants not so much the country thats the impression i get

hey does anyone know where i can get one of those 10 out of 10 stickers

Rastus
09-25-2004, 10:29 AM
so the right thing is being the world police and pissing everyone off?

Quite frankly..., Yes. Somebody has to do it... or you get people like Mussolini, Hitler, Hirohito, and the like. If people in those times had done something about those bad leaders earlier..., alot less people would have died.

And for those asking what Bush has done should check this out:

here (http://www.scaryjohnkerry.com/convention.htm)

sportraxrider10
09-25-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Rastus
Quite frankly..., Yes. Somebody has to do it... or you get people like Mussolini, Hitler, Hirohito, and the like. If people in those times had done something about those bad leaders earlier..., alot less people would have died.

And for those asking what Bush has done should check this out:

here (http://www.scaryjohnkerry.com/convention.htm)

but why us? because we have a hardass attitude that we gotta but our noses into everything and everything is our business

Rastus
09-25-2004, 10:58 AM
but why us? because we have a hardass attitude that we gotta but our noses into everything and everything is our business

No, I really don't see that happening. If it is important things, like regional security, genocide, or starvation... it's important to get involved.

( The UN is completely ineffective. They're just a bunch of hot-air. Look at how many UN sanctions, etc. that Saddam broke.., and yet they did nothing!)

MOFO
09-25-2004, 11:06 AM

why dont you pick up a history book before you run your mouth about whats going on in the world....

..this goes for other people in this thread as well!

Also to answer your stupid freaking question "Why Us?"... do you forget Sept 11th?!?!?!?! :mad:

why dont you ask the terrorist groups your question of "why us" :rolleyes:

ZQ8Dude
09-25-2004, 11:25 AM
Sept 11 was afganistan. then we were led to Iraq under the impression that sadam was connected, but no proof or anything/ just what some misintelligence claimed

going into afganistan was one thing, but we had no other reason to go into iraq other then being the world police and being hated by everyone else.

plus with bush, i dont want a president for another 4 years who starts another thing before finishing the 1st thing. we never even caught Osama, infact you dont even hear about us being there anymore. now its all about the terrorist Sadam.... even though most would consider him an evil dictator before terrorist.

toby400ex
09-25-2004, 11:34 AM
Someone is a ****in loser!:rolleyes:

ZQ8Dude
09-25-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by toby400ex
Someone is a ****in loser!:rolleyes:

uhhh wtf?

Quad18star
09-25-2004, 11:44 AM
Alright .... I don't live in the US of A and I don't get to vote in your elections .... but please tell your candidates for presidency to stop airing their Campaign Adds in my country so that the Americans that are here living in Canada go and vote for them .

I know my reply to this post is most likely gunna start some sort of BS and turn into a " you're Canadian , your opinion doesn't count blah blah blah" But here is my opinion .

I've noticed throughout this WHOLE thread .... Bush vs Kerry , everyone is argueing about the war and what the new president would do and so on ....... maybe look at the other things your president will do besides being so hung up on the wars . Will he help out your medicare systems??? Will he better improve your schools? Those are usually things a country looks at when electing someone to run their country , instead of what the person is going to do in someone elses country .

The Americans have every right to be angry after 9/11 and yes fighting the terrorists should be a concern , but don't stick your nose in someone elses business . If another nations people are not happy with the ruler of their country , let them over turn their government instead of the USA being the "world Police " like someone mentioned in this thread . I would really liek to see the USA try and go into Russia and tell them what to do ..... there would be an all out war because the Russians would not tolerate it .

I know and I know many of you guys know .... the USA is not very well liked throughout the world for the simple fact that your government is trying to be the world police and does not follow most of the UN rules when declaring war against another country . Maybe your government should learn to play by the rules and there wouldn't be a problem with terrorism . Obviously if as many nations despise the USA as there are .... your government must have brought it upon themselves with things they have done in the past . Leaders of countries do not just wake up one day and say " Hey ... today feels like a heck of a good day to attack Australia and rage war against them .... they have never done anything to us but lets go invade them " ... sorry it just doesn't work like that .

Why is there a war against Iraq?? They wanted to take down Saddam .... but what started all of this?? It didn't just start in the last 2 years .... it's been going on for over a decade and it was all because of the oil . The USA went over seas and said they wanted to have possession of someone elses land so that they can take the oil ....... you don't make friends being the Bully on the Playground .

Alright .... so let me have it .... cuz I know theres gunna be much flack about this one !!!!!:rolleyes:

MOFO
09-25-2004, 12:27 PM
Sept 11 was afganistan. then we were led to Iraq under the impression that sadam was connected, but no proof or anything/ just what some misintelligence claimed

going into afganistan was one thing, but we had no other reason to go into iraq other then being the world police and being hated by everyone else.

plus with bush, i dont want a president for another 4 years who starts another thing before finishing the 1st thing. we never even caught Osama, infact you dont even hear about us being there anymore. now its all about the terrorist Sadam.... even though most would consider him an evil dictator before terrorist.

*sigh*

do you know that we have MORE support and troops in Afghanistan than we did before we went into Iraq. Your claims are wrong. When we went into Iraq, we did NOT let up on Afghanistan, in fact, we turned up the pressure. If you only listen to the TV, you'll never know this. BTW, since when does the TV dictate what is really going on in the world? I guess you believe everything you see on TV...

Guy400
09-25-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Why is there a war against Iraq?? They wanted to take down Saddam .... but what started all of this?? It didn't just start in the last 2 years .... it's been going on for over a decade and it was all because of the oil . The USA went over seas and said they wanted to have possession of someone elses land so that they can take the oil ....... you don't make friends being the Bully on the Playground . LMAO...we invaded Iraq for oil?? How much oil has the United States seized during this whole ordeal? None. During the last Iraq war we heard these conspiracy theories about oil and of course, we hear it again now. We didn't take any oil then and we aren't taking any oil now. That's a documented fact. If we were taking their oil wouldn't we have much more on the market than we do now and wouldn't our gas prices be cheaper? If we were taking their oil would be contemplating dipping into our own Strategic Oil Reserve? Hussein was involved with al-Queda and more and more evidence of that is coming out. History will prove Bush right even if it's not the popular world opinion right now.

The U.S. is the world police because we're the only ones that can do the job. We've got the largest, most powerful military on the planet and we're also the wealthiest country on the planet. If it ever came down to a world war situation such as WWII we've been given a country that has a unique trait in that we're blessed with any resource we need. We've got steel, oil, abundance of natural resources and the world's best technology. Every time there's a crisis the world turns to us for aid but now that we've asked for help a handful of self-righteous European "allies" (and I use that term loosely) turn their backs to us. They refuse to help because they're up to their eyeballs in illegal kickbacks from the Oil-for-Food program. Don't worry, years from now the truth will come out and we'll be shown to be in the right.

Rastus
09-25-2004, 01:02 PM
I have looked it up on the 'Net.., and so far this is what I have come up with as to why terrorists hate us:

1.the injustice done to the Palestinians---- We sided with Israel

2.the cruelty of continued sanctions against Iraq---Saddam wouldn't disarm, so we stopped delivering our free food.

3.the presence of US troops in Saudi Arabia--- With us there.., they can't have training camps.

4.the repressive and corrupt nature of US-backed Gulf governments.

Pretty much... They want to do whatever they want.., but when we say " Hey, cut that out." they get mad at us. They hate that we have power over them, and they're trying to change that.

Dunesurfer
09-25-2004, 01:22 PM
Very interesting thread, Ironicly most of the post are from kids. It's good to see that the members have opinions on world affairs.
before 9/11 most kids never gave a thought to what was happening around the world.
As far as who would make the best president, hard to say. Bush in my way of thinking didn't win the last election, I beleive the popular vote should decide, don't forget more people voted for Gore than bush. Also lets not forget bush was wrong about WMD and has managed to piss off the rest of the world. Also he was to much of a coward to serve at a time when there was a draft. At least kerry did his duty.
On the other hand when a groop of people attack us here at home and we are the most powerful army in the world you must send a message that there will be hell to pay if that happens.
I don't believe for a second the reason for war with iraq was WMD or saddam. I think it is a message to the countries in that part of the world that support terror, If you mess with us, we will kick your but, take your country, and show you who the big dog really is.
And you know what, I'm good with that. People in that part of the world only respect power, Might not be right ,but thats the way it is.

You see my wife is from NY and we know families that lost fathers and mothers. Good to see a president who has the balls for some payback;)

oldsandman
09-25-2004, 01:28 PM

...Maybe your government should learn to play by the rules and there wouldn't be a problem with terrorism . Obviously if as many nations despise the USA as there are .... your government must have brougt it on themselves...

... The USA went over seas and said they wanted to have possession of someone elses land so that they can take the oil ....... you don't make friends being the Bully on the Playground .

Are you as clueless as you sound! It was our fault that islamofacists decided to murder several thousand of or citizens on our soil!

What rules should we "play by" the rules that you can kidnap a civillian and decapitate him in cold blood in allahs name. Can we blow up bus's full of school childran or how about just taking over an elimentary school and killing teachers, students and their parents.

If we wanted to take "someone elses land" why not take a walk up north and kick your pansie asses. No you think we should bend over and take it so everyone would be our "friends" well guess what my friend we don't want or need "friends" like that!

Quad18star
09-25-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by oldsandman
Are you as clueless as you sound! It was our fault that islamofacists decided to murder several thousand of or citizens on our soil!

What rules should we "play by" the rules that you can kidnap a civillian and decapitate him in cold blood in allahs name. Can we blow up bus's full of school childran or how about just taking over an elimentary school and killing teachers, students and their parents.

If we wanted to take "someone elses land" why not take a walk up north and kick your pansie asses. No you think we should bend over and take it so everyone would be our "friends" well guess what my friend we don't want or need "friends" like that!

LMAO .... shows your maturity ... yes we are all a bunch of pansies north of your great border . Just keep thinking that way and you'll get very far in life ... and I really hope you teach your children the same . I'm sorry but I enjoy living in a country where I don't have to be affraid of terrorists , where I don't have to be affraid of who lives beside me ... where my media has a lot more to show on the news than how many people my "great military" has killed over seas . But i guess we're all a bunch of pansies up in Canada because we would rather resolve a conflict peacefully instead of going into a country , killing everybody , take over their government and then say " It was the right thing to do" If thats your way of thinking ... I'm sorry but you have problems .

I never said that I support what terrorists have done to your country .... in fact it's discusting what they have done . But for your military to drop bombs on innocent people , destroy their homes and they say "Ooppps well we thought the bad guys were there " thats just not right .

Your government trained Osama ..... and look what has happened .... he turned it around on you guys and attacked you . I guess you can blame your government for being 50% responsible for the 9/11 attacks ... they did train him .

As far as you guys having the best intelligence security and military .... why is it that Osama hasn't been brought to justice . Seems to me like someone is out-smarting your military .

I love these types of discussions ... and love seeing the responces that come out of it . If you ever wonder why many people from other countries look down on the US and why many people aren't to fond on the american people ... just read the last part of Oldsandman's post . Yes you're right Oldsandman .... everyone else in the world are pansies .... I bow down to you . :rolleyes: It's people like this that give your country a bad rap . I know there are many other americans that aren't like this and I respect those people .

Rastus
09-25-2004, 03:14 PM
There's some distortion of facts right there.

:rolleyes:

oldsandman
09-25-2004, 04:16 PM
Quad18star: You do understand the concept of sarcasim!? Have you ever thought that the reason you live in such a safe place is that the biggest toughest dog on the planet lives on your front poarch. Besides that who would want Canada anyway! (sarcasim again).

How do you peacfully resolve a conflict with someone who wants you dead? Do you understand what the islamofacists want? Big hint they don't want western civilization around. They would like to take the world back into the middle ages.

Ok the us government trained osama to fly plans into the wtc...I must have missed that somewhere. The us did give weapons to the muj in their war with the soviets...but osama even at that time was known as the "mad arab" by us. He dd not accept US assistance then and would kill most infidel westerners if he had the chance. Al Queda did train in Iraq though oh and they still are training/ transiting in Iran.

As far as my maturity level and "making it far in life" I'm doing just fine thank you! But thanks for your concern...

Pappy
09-25-2004, 04:35 PM
i'll settle it......

just get me an osamabangsacamel in a room for a few minutes:bandit:

DEAL
09-25-2004, 04:58 PM
It seems as though some people can't handle the truth.:o

MOFO
09-25-2004, 05:06 PM
It seems as though some people can't handle the truth.:o

No. Some people obviously dont understand the world and our country. As I stated before, pick up a history book before you claim to know what is going on in the world....its amazing how history repeats itself. Once you know what our country is based on and how we have become the best country in the world, then and only then can you follow today's problems and suggest ideas.

MOFO
09-25-2004, 05:09 PM

I know many of you guys know .... the USA is not very well liked throughout the world for the simple fact that your government is trying to be the world police and does not follow most of the UN rules when declaring war against another country . Maybe your government should learn to play by the rules and there wouldn't be a problem with terrorism . Obviously if as many nations despise the USA as there are .... your government must have brought it upon themselves with things they have done in the past .

This is the most ignorant statement I have ever heard! Are you implying that we brought Sept 11th onto ourselves and we are to blame!!!

Please respond...I want to hear this! :mad:

Also in response to your earlier post of being glad you live in your country...thats great and all.... but take 1 guess which country would be defending your country if you were ever attacked... :eek: so lets not bring your country into this and compare it to the USA...its apples vs oranges. Take a few minutes and think what our world would look like if we did not get involved in ANY battles in history (WWI and WWII for example).

DEAL
09-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
No. Some people obviously dont understand the world and our country. As I stated before, pick up a history book before you claim to know what is going on in the world....its amazing how history repeats itself. Once you know what our country is based on and how we have become the best country in the world, then and only then can you follow today's problems and suggest ideas.

Best country in the world?
Your not from Canada??!?

MOFO
09-25-2004, 05:22 PM
Best country in the world?
Your not from Canada??!?

LMFAO... now that IS funny! :rolleyes:

DEAL
09-25-2004, 05:43 PM
LMFAO... now that IS funny! :rolleyes:

The funny thing is , I actually think I am making you guys mad.

MOFO
09-25-2004, 05:51 PM
The funny thing is , I actually think I am making you guys mad.

This is the internet... I'm one of the last people that actually get angry because of what some kid posts on the internet. All you show is your ignorance and uneducated opinions....hardly anything to get upset about, especially when you are not even from our country. :rolleyes:

Rastus
09-25-2004, 06:52 PM
Well put MOFO.:macho

allmixedup047
09-25-2004, 08:01 PM
blame canada, blame cananda! ( sarcastic )

DEAL
09-25-2004, 08:17 PM
This is the internet... I'm one of the last people that actually get angry because of what some kid posts on the internet. All you show is your ignorance and uneducated opinions....hardly anything to get upset about, especially when you are not even from our country. :rolleyes:

I just saw a ton of ignorance towards canadians in this post that was totally uncalled for , only because quad18star made sence in his posts and people can't deal with the truth.

allmixedup047
09-25-2004, 08:31 PM
i can handle the truth, can you?

fact: canada made heroic endevors in WWI, WWII. but since then has chosen to hide behind it's american protectorates. canada cant meet its peace keeping obligations in the UN. to top it all off canada makes excuses why it cant join in on the war on terrorism. your government wont build a strong, proud country because its citizens wont support it. you guys failed to vote in the conservatives in the last election, so nothing will happen about it.

not trying to start a war with this subject, but im not going to sit here and listen to you say we cant handle the truth!

honda350r
09-25-2004, 08:38 PM
This is Bushes tax cuts

Administration Distorts Who Benefits from Tax Cut

The administration and most of the mainstream press are billing the tax package passed by Congress yesterday as a "middle class tax-cut."1 The reality is that the new law is more of the same: tax cuts that benefit the rich and, in many cases, exclude the neediest families.

An analysis from the Urban Institute-Brookings Tax Policy Center shows that the middle 20 percent of earners "will receive an average tax cut of $162 in 2005 from this legislation."2 The top fifth of earners, however, "will get an average tax cut of $1,317."3 As a result, the top fifth will receive two-thirds of all benefits.4

The bill excluded a provision that would have extended the child tax credit to four million low-income families who currently don't qualify.5 Extending eligibility to these families would have cost $4 billion.6 Meanwhile, conservatives included $12 billion in tax cuts for corporations.7