PDA

View Full Version : to you alsaska 400

Jblazin98
04-10-2002, 03:22 PM
You guys can all go to ****, and dont worry it wasnt sheep that i was sleeping with it was you girl.....dont be upset, and i believe that i got my info from the dealership that my uncle owns where he got the letter and the recall notice. So why dont you just stay and alaska and if you get some courage come to PA and get burned by my 400... people like you who think they know everything are the ones that really dont know anything

trx400ex
04-10-2002, 04:16 PM
:eek:

JustRace
04-10-2002, 06:43 PM
I agree with Alaska on this one. I have only heard good things about the newer c-dales. The only ones with problems were the FX's, and the problem parts were fixed on them.

AlaskaSpeed
04-10-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Jblazin98
You guys can all go to ****, and dont worry it wasnt sheep that i was sleeping with it was you girl.....dont be upset, and i believe that i got my info from the dealership that my uncle owns where he got the letter and the recall notice. So why dont you just stay and alaska and if you get some courage come to PA and get burned by my 400... people like you who think they know everything are the ones that really dont know anything

When you learn to use well-formed sentences with correct spelling, I MIGHT take what you have to say seriously. You made a unsubstantiated claim, without any kind of actual knowledge at all. I don't care if your Uncle owns a dealership or a sheep farm....my original reply still stands. Post some proof about your claims and I will be the first to eat crow..........JIM

knighttime
04-10-2002, 10:38 PM

:huh :huh :huh

Chef
04-10-2002, 11:21 PM

You're an idiot. The Speed will show you what real speed is all about.

400exdad
04-11-2002, 11:11 AM
Geez, on the earlier Cannondale Cannibal post, I supported you Alaska, but kind of got onto Catfish for talking about the guys low post count. I guess I was way off. It is apparent that post count might have something to do with knowledge. :huh
At least with this guy. Sorry Catfish:D

AlaskaSpeed
04-11-2002, 04:30 PM
All I was trying to do is get the proof to what this guy stated as fact. I know he has no proof, but thought I would give him a chance. I can't stand empty claims and also posts about kids wearing Fox gear at junior highs or high schools........: ) JIM

Leo
04-11-2002, 04:39 PM
<sigh>