PDA

View Full Version : stolen..... dracut mass

my03-400ex
09-23-2004, 05:13 PM
its in my sig, stolen last night/early this morning... pm me with info if you have any, thanks... any original ideas as to presents to these a-holes for when i find them are much appreciated also. ...hint hint....

fmf400ex03
10-11-2004, 09:00 PM
have fun finding them i have a lil idea i live in tyngsboro right next door to u i had mine stolen easter in brod dail light and it was all locked up and the hole bit had no exhasut and grab bar im sorry buddy but u arnt going to find it i have been looking ever sense i have a few ideas but nothing special... you have to realize also that 16 400ex's have been stolen for are area in the last 8 months and the cops have no leads what so ever they traced a tail down towrds boston with mine and still had nothing your best bet is to do what im doing get the next step up quad faster the hole bit and ride the lake constantly if its around it will be there they never go far so save some cash get a loan and rip had and stop all 400's also you have to realize if u had any after market parts they prolly arnt on it and it could be another color see you out there.

jesshamner
10-11-2004, 11:23 PM
That sucks dude! I hope you get it back even though it probably won't be in the same condition.

fmf400ex03, I think you need some english classes. Use some sentence structure and punctuation!