:huh

Pappy
09-23-2004, 01:35 PM
http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20040921215009990008

I-7
09-23-2004, 01:36 PM
:huh

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc6.jpg

jk but is this what you are talking about??

http://www2.cnn.com/2004/US/09/21/plane.diverted.ap/

LazeR
09-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20040921215009990008

AOL Members only area

sickmojave
09-23-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by I-7

http://www2.cnn.com/2004/US/09/21/plane.diverted.ap/

but this one isn't ;)

LazeR
09-23-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by sickmojave
but this one isn't ;)

Thanx! and i say drop him off in the middle of the ocean in a leaky boat and no food or water....

09-23-2004, 05:56 PM
man whats written on my hand now dude? Thats right FREE CAT STEVENS!!!!!!!!! oh cant handle that stuff can ya dude!!!!!!

Quad18star
09-23-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by jakoby69
man whats written on my hand now dude? Thats right FREE CAT STEVENS!!!!!!!!! oh cant handle that stuff can ya dude!!!!!! Rrrriiight . !!!!!:huh

LazeR
09-23-2004, 08:29 PM
man whats written on my hand now dude? Thats right FREE CAT STEVENS!!!!!!!!! oh cant handle that stuff can ya dude!!!!!!

:huh One word. Ritalin

stevengates45
09-23-2004, 09:21 PM
Cat Stevens is definately not a winner.

stupid driver
09-23-2004, 09:24 PM
Cat Stevens in my opinion is a person to be concerned about. No, i dont see him blowing himself and twenty other people up in the middle of times square anytime soon, but he has proven himself to be a supporter of terrorist organizations. He converted himself to Islam, and withdrew from the U.S. completely. He has no need to be in this country, and we are all better off without him. That is my opinion, and unlike some, i will back it up with LOGICAL REASONING :o

09-23-2004, 09:48 PM
if you want logical reason here you have it. According to constitutional rights of the first amendment people frome this country have the right to freedom of RELIGION, SPEECH , PRESS. So actually if you want to get to the niddy griddy o things on logical explanation here you have it. Cat Stevens HAS the right to change to the Islamic religion whenever and however he chooses. If you have ever researched what it is that he has supported was foundations within the islamic countries that promised to give the money to the unforunate and then they took the money and did what they did with it. . There is a man here that lives near me who has his chinese flag raised high in front of his house, does that mean i should tell him to go back to where he came from, no it doesnt so next time you decide to say where better off without him think about that. If your saying that anyone who is believes in Islam doesnt belong here than i call you rasist.

stevengates45
09-23-2004, 10:14 PM
Stupid Driver did not say anything that in anyway stated that all Islamics should not be in this country. Notice the topic is Cat Stevens, not Islamic residents of the United States.

09-23-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by stevengates45
Stupid Notice the topic is Cat Stevens, not Islamic residents of the United States.

Yes i did see that the topic is Cat Stevens and not Islamic residents of the united states. Than tell me why he state the known fact that he is islamic. the islamic subject matter should have nothing to do with the reason why Cat Stevens is not being aloud into the country. And the original topic was just that we should let him free, he is the one who brought up the Islamic religion not me. notice that.

bansheeguy77
09-23-2004, 10:36 PM
Yes i did see that the topic is Cat Stevens and not Islamic residents of the united states. Than tell me why he state the known fact that he is islamic. the islamic subject matter should have nothing to do with the reason why Cat Stevens is not being aloud into the country. And the original topic was just that we should let him free, he is the one who brought up the Islamic religion not me. notice that.

yes but what if mr. stevens is a terrorist and he strolls down to the whitehouse and kills 75 ppl including women and children? then what, whos to blame? if someone is a known supporter of terrorists and on the fbi watch list ya kno ya gotta be pretty damn good. so they are taking precautions so we dont have another 9/11 or even a single loss of life. because 1 is too many when it can be avoided. hell if it were up to me id deport millions of people who dont belong here, but i wont go there...so they are taking a right step and doing the smart thing here with this bum.

09-23-2004, 10:55 PM
[

Dude not to be mean or anything but have you ever listened to Cat Stevens? If you read his lyrics than youll understand why i say hes not a terrorist. im guessing here, but i bet that when osama sits down and writes lyrics his lyrics doent start with "its not time to make a change, just sit back and take it easy, your still young thats your fault theres so much you have to know, to find a girl settle down if you want you can marry look at me i am old but im happy." now you have to admit those words doent strike you as something a terrorist would say

gyt-r450
09-24-2004, 09:02 AM
yeah keep them coming

stupid driver
09-24-2004, 09:09 AM
Alright Jakoby, Your making it sound like i am against the islamic religion. I am not. I have the outmost respect for every religion. But the fact remains, Its not the Catholics or Methodists that have extremists that would kill innocent lives for their "religion" is it? I was not saying he should be banned from america because he is a muslim. He should be banned because he is a threat. Do you think the Government doesnt know a few more things about Cat than you do.
Also, who gives a crap about what the lyrics to his songs were. Do you think people dont change?

bansheeguy77
09-24-2004, 09:46 AM
[

Dude not to be mean or anything but have you ever listened to Cat Stevens? If you read his lyrics than youll understand why i say hes not a terrorist. im guessing here, but i bet that when osama sits down and writes lyrics his lyrics doent start with "its not time to make a change, just sit back and take it easy, your still young thats your fault theres so much you have to know, to find a girl settle down if you want you can marry look at me i am old but im happy." now you have to admit those words doent strike you as something a terrorist would say

so if osamma said he loved america you would let him in? anybody can say anything, doesnt really classify what goes thru their mind. all im saying is if the fbi is on to him....theres a reason

gyt-r450
09-24-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
so if osamma said he loved america you would let him in? anybody can say anything, doesnt really classify what goes thru their mind. all im saying is if the fbi is on to him....theres a reason

yeah thats what im saying butt all these punks like jakoby69 think hes god:rolleyes:

gyt-r450
09-24-2004, 07:33 PM
:eek2:

Shinedown3300
09-24-2004, 07:40 PM
RD, if i did do her yet, would i really tell you. besides its not like that. you know this man.

Shinedown3300
09-24-2004, 07:44 PM
OH and i forgot to mention.... we need to kill that islamic **** and make a example of him, i mean who the hell names there kid cat unless they know he is going to become a Kerry loving, anal raping, terrorist ***got. KILL THE BLOODY *******.

gyt-r450
09-24-2004, 07:57 PM
thats what im saying

stevengates45
09-26-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77

Ding ding ding... We have a winner.

gyt-r450
09-26-2004, 11:46 AM
YAY we win:rolleyes:

Ryan
09-26-2004, 11:49 AM
[

Dude not to be mean or anything but have you ever listened to Cat Stevens? If you read his lyrics than youll understand why i say hes not a terrorist.

You can't judge a book by its cover. I say throw his *** out of the U.S.

And about the flag thing you stated before, if someone has a different country's flag in their yard,car ect....... It doesn't mean we can go and take them out. But what I don't understand is why your living in America and holding a different flag. To me its just disrespectful.

This Cat Stevens guy is not to be trusted. Easy as that. Im not gonna go listen to Saddams new love CD and say that he was inoccent because his lyrics said so? :confused: :rolleyes:

stevengates45
09-26-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
And about the flag thing you stated before, if someone has a different country's flag in their yard,car ect....... It doesn't mean we can go and take them out. But what I don't understand is why your living in America and holding a different flag. To me its just disrespectful.

If you have another country's flag in your front yard & you're living in the U.S.A. isn't that kindof self contradicting also? Its almost like racing a Honda & trying to get Yamaha to sponsor you??

09-26-2004, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by stevengates45
[B]If you have another country's flag in your front yard & you're living in the U.S.A. isn't that kindof self contradicting also? Its almost like racing a Honda & trying to get Yamaha to sponsor you??

good point. props but i never said that it was right or anything of that nature about hanging another countriesflag in our country. i think that if someone who comes from another country and still wants to hang there native lands countryflag than its fine with me. just dont try to change my beliefs.

MY450R
09-27-2004, 11:04 AM
i say if you want to live in the usa then learn to speak english!!!
we are an english speaking nation and if you want to talk chinese or whatever then get the hell out because our country is better off without you.as far as a chinese flag in america... i hope it get burned to the ground you f ing disrespectful piece of chit
screw all islamics.if they dont follow the true muslim religion then blow them up!!! because true muslims dont go around killing ppl and are not national security threats
i say kill them ******* and/or deport them
and dont put up a house next to me cause it wont be pretty
sorry for the tangent but im sick of hearing poor them poor them
what about our people here in america that desperatly need our help with food money and housing
america first

stevengates45
09-27-2004, 01:14 PM
just dont try to change my beliefs.

Who's trying to change your beliefs?

MOFO
09-27-2004, 02:59 PM
Anyone that thinks this Cat Steve's guy or whatever he call's himself now a days, should stay here....needs to read up on what he has done.... then you'd be kickin his arse out of this country.

ZERO tolerance for people like this! :mad:

redrunner
09-27-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Anyone that thinks this Cat Steve's guy or whatever he call's himself now a days, should stay here....needs to read up on what he has done.... then you'd be kickin his arse out of this country.

ZERO tolerance for people like this! :mad:

USA, USA!:macho

gyt-r450
09-27-2004, 06:22 PM
:blah:

09-27-2004, 09:22 PM
whos tring to change you beliefs.

noone thats why i have no problem with people believing in what they want. but if someday someone does try changing my beliefs than i have a problem. for example a mormon trying to make me mormon really fires me up. im not saying that you or anyone at this site is trying to change my beliefs im just sayilng anyone in general. but not that many people try to change my belifs.

09-27-2004, 09:27 PM
i have read some of the things that he has done and some things i dont agree with, but really that doesnt mean that as a person hes a bad guy, i dont know him he might. when was the last time you guys have spent time with him.

i just think that everyone on this site gets there information from the telivision, radio, and internet, and in there minds what they hear is always true. but im just thinking outside the box here and you guys dont if you dont want to but thats the way im choosing to go on this subject and nothings gonna change my mind.

MXER017
09-27-2004, 09:43 PM
After Cats gone I say they find ABBA,Bon jovi and Mc Hammer, call them terriost and kick them out of the country.:D

09-27-2004, 09:44 PM
ill agree with that

MOFO
09-28-2004, 04:39 AM
when was the last time you guys have spent time with him.

and when does a person have to spend time with a freakin terrorist to know they are one??

MOFO
09-28-2004, 04:41 AM

i just think that everyone on this site gets there information from the telivision, radio, and internet, and in there minds what they hear is always true.

another rediculous comment only found on EXRiders... :rolleyes:

oh please tell us where you find your information if you dont use the list you posted above.

09-28-2004, 12:43 PM
i actually hear about the subject but than i think about everything that was said, than i go by what my heart tells me.

gyt-r450
09-28-2004, 12:45 PM
piz jakoby69 <> bump

MOFO
09-28-2004, 03:33 PM
than i go by what my heart tells me.

LMFAO.... just when I thought you couldnt out do yourself, you go and post this....

...be sure to tell our CIA and FBI that they are wrong because deep down in your heart, you disagree with them...nothing based on facts, just what your "heart tells you"....

09-28-2004, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MOFO
[B]LMFAO.... just when I thought you couldnt out do yourself, you go and post this....

let me explain something. honestly i dont care wether or not they let caat stevens go anymore but man, i dont see why you guys (not trying to be mean or anything) have taken this way to serious, have fun with it! and you want to know something else MOFO i actually do enjoy this thread, just because you guys get so fired up with everylittle thing i say. half the crap ive said was to get you pissed off so that i could see what YOU say next.

MOFO
09-28-2004, 07:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MOFO
[B]LMFAO.... just when I thought you couldnt out do yourself, you go and post this....

let me explain something. honestly i dont care wether or not they let caat stevens go anymore but man, i dont see why you guys (not trying to be mean or anything) have taken this way to serious, have fun with it! and you want to know something else MOFO i actually do enjoy this thread, just because you guys get so fired up with everylittle thing i say. half the crap ive said was to get you pissed off so that i could see what YOU say next.

sure, you loose a debate then say, ah I wasnt serious...

anyways, I could care less... its pretty sad when all you have to do in life is try to get complete strangers on the internet fired up..... actually its just pathetic.

your a young kid, why dont you go outside and play... :rolleyes:

gyt-r450
09-28-2004, 07:34 PM
yeah jakoby69 suck>< and he got his *** kicked by a girl
at school today it was great:blah:

Ryan
09-28-2004, 08:20 PM
I heart tells me that you are retarted, jakoby69.

gyt-r450
09-28-2004, 08:23 PM
ha ha burn:devil:

09-28-2004, 08:56 PM
ahhh.....whatever

09-28-2004, 09:06 PM
Have any of you poor bas%erds ever read the constitution? Cat Stevens presents a clear and present danger to the security of the United States. He therefore forfeits all granted constitutional rights.

09-28-2004, 09:35 PM
whatever

LTandRaptorider
09-28-2004, 09:50 PM
Kill the cat... end of debate. ;)

gyt-r450
09-29-2004, 10:09 AM
good one

09-29-2004, 10:21 AM
whatever

MY450R
10-01-2004, 07:26 AM
whatever nothing if it were up to me (thank god its not) i'd kill that s.o.b. right now and behead him in front of the muslim nations.yes im a little ticked off but hey i dont want to see americans get killed while we try to save this pos muslim
kill him and be done with it