PDA

View Full Version : order your LGN shirts here! (again)

Juggalo
09-22-2004, 08:08 PM
first lemme say to the mod who deleted my last thread, i have permission from harlen to post this. please dont delete this one. its a major pain in the butt to have to repost this and who knows how many people didnt see it because of the deletion. im selling these so i can get to california for the dirt riot and times running out cuz i need to buy the plane tix soon! now that thats out of the way...

if you want one please send your money to

david slaymaker
5679 kutzke pkwy
south beloit IL 61080

i can only accept money orders..no paypal..sorry! so if your gonna buy one they cost 20 dollars please include your adress, and your size, and your screen name on here. if your a guest then you dont need to include your screen name otherwise include it so i can contact you if we have a problem for some reason supplies are limited so act fast. if i get more orders than i have of shirts i can easily order more but for now supplies are pretty limited but i should have you guys covered. dont worry nobodies gonna get ripped off or you can send the feds to my house. you can check the feedback forum and see that i have nothing but good feedback if you need a little proof :)

http://img88.exs.cx/img88/9820/lgnshirt9.jpg

Pappy
09-22-2004, 08:10 PM
yeah dont delete it:macho

ill take one....and good luck at the dirt riot!

partyboy300ex
09-22-2004, 08:23 PM
i know that ill proley get amde fun off but what does lgn mean...im gunna get a shirt too:D

Quad18star
09-22-2004, 08:50 PM
LGN = Let's Get Nuts ..... I asked the same question and he explained the whole thing ... then someone deleated the thread.

Mxjunkie
09-23-2004, 08:35 AM
i'll see if i can get one :D

Juggalo
09-23-2004, 01:06 PM
thanks guys i really appreciate it :D

Juggalo
09-23-2004, 08:40 PM
just in case you guys havent seen us in action before heres one of our videos

http://www.quadfmx.com/videos/August-LGN.WMV

urb'nyouthfilms
09-24-2004, 02:42 PM
be looking for our next short vid sooooooooooon!!!! let me tell ya do we ever have some trix up our sleeves.:devil: