PDA

View Full Version : funny little kid

BOONE450R
09-22-2004, 07:10 PM
damn kids
http://albinoblacksheep.com/video/change.php

bansheeguy77
09-22-2004, 07:13 PM
thats funny and all....but a black kid makin fun of her for bein japanese sayin this is america :huh

Dan229
09-22-2004, 07:14 PM
I would have put a King Kong sized boot in the rear end of that little punk piece of trash...

BOONE450R
09-22-2004, 07:21 PM
i wonder who tought him that:huh

JR3
09-22-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by BOONE450R
i wonder who tought him that:huh

dodgeram
09-22-2004, 07:43 PM
some one needs to stomp a mud hole in that little piece of crap.

bulkdriverlp
09-22-2004, 08:16 PM
times have changed i see

MOFO
09-23-2004, 04:55 AM
I wonder how this would do if it was a little white kid talking to an African American running the store? :rolleyes:

...Times sure have changed. :mad:

Mxjunkie
09-23-2004, 05:57 AM
that little kid has one dirty mouth :eek2:

sickmojave
09-23-2004, 06:07 AM
I'd bet my last dollar he will be in prison or dead by 21.:o

Ryan
09-23-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
I wonder how this would do if it was a little white kid talking to an African American running the store? :rolleyes:

...Times sure have changed. :mad:

Yup. Bunch of BS to me. I could type my opinion on this hole thing, but I don't need to be banned.

Just that little kid needs to get his *** kicked.

I-7
09-23-2004, 10:25 AM
Thats how THEY talk to our teachers in school now a days. Kids like that are just victims of teen pregnancy and the parents dont even pay one attention to their kids. They get all of it from their thug dads which the only thing they can raise is their marijuana trees....

once again not directed towards black people in general but towards thugs who think they rule this world

Mxjunkie
09-23-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
Yup. Bunch of BS to me. I could type my opinion on this hole thing, but I don't need to be banned.

Just that little kid needs to get his *** kicked.

he probaly will sooner or later, he'll trash talk some badarse person at a gas station and get his little butt beat up :blah: i have to admit, he does have some balls to talk to some ppl like that lol

YFZ450Ridr
09-23-2004, 02:31 PM
well it was funny jsut watchin it and every thing but if i was that jap girl i would have been like (SMACK)(SMACK)(SMACK)(SMACK) right accross the face lol

Stevie-D
09-23-2004, 07:57 PM
i didn't bother watching it. im too tired.
racism is a huge problem in our school. im not saying anything bad against blacks, hispanics, jews, anybody. but it seems to me , at least where i am, that all the whites seem to get along. bout a month ago about 5 hispanic kids beat up a few gaurds in a private development that is bad with drugs, etc.. now theyve got all their friends on their bandwagon thinking that they are the best thing since sliced bread. its the first time ive seem kids actually proud to have been to jail, house arrest, etc... drives me nuts. the friggin school is about to break into the second civil war this year.
like i said-i don't hate any other ethnic groups. but it seems to me that i get along with all of the white kids just fine. but the minorities sneer at ya, won't give ya the time of day. they moan and groan about wanting equal rights, but they don't want to show anybody any respect. pi$$ on em. all day i hear the blacks talking about the whites did this the whites are that. effing us up and down. but as soon as a white says black this or that, boom, instant trouble. its bull. this is out in the country mind you. just royally pi$$es me off.:mad:

TheMachine
09-23-2004, 08:01 PM
That would have been funny if it were a joke or something, but since it wasnt the kid needs his a** whipped

cool 300ex
09-23-2004, 08:10 PM
I seen that befor HAHA!

Ryan
09-23-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
i didn't bother watching it. im too tired.
racism is a huge problem in our school. im not saying anything bad against blacks, hispanics, jews, anybody. but it seems to me , at least where i am, that all the whites seem to get along. bout a month ago about 5 hispanic kids beat up a few gaurds in a private development that is bad with drugs, etc.. now theyve got all their friends on their bandwagon thinking that they are the best thing since sliced bread. its the first time ive seem kids actually proud to have been to jail, house arrest, etc... drives me nuts. the friggin school is about to break into the second civil war this year.
like i said-i don't hate any other ethnic groups. but it seems to me that i get along with all of the white kids just fine. but the minorities sneer at ya, won't give ya the time of day. they moan and groan about wanting equal rights, but they don't want to show anybody any respect. pi$$ on em. all day i hear the blacks talking about the whites did this the whites are that. effing us up and down. but as soon as a white says black this or that, boom, instant trouble. its bull. this is out in the country mind you. just royally pi$$es me off.:mad:

I hear that same stuff. Except, I bring it right back at them. They are afraid to mess with me individually. They got to get there big gangs :rolleyes: .

Martin Luther King said he wanted everyone to be treated equal and to all be friends...... Well it seems it didn't work out that way. Afirmitive action toke place. Which really pisses me off. But I'll stand up for what I believe is right.

JMO