PDA

View Full Version : QJ kid in ATV Sport?

4punksdad
09-22-2004, 06:25 PM
QJ,
is that your kid in ATV Sport November 04 edition? Page 24.

QuadJunkies
09-23-2004, 12:43 AM
That would be her..... :D Im waiting to here back on a Story for there mag on mini racing, but havent heard when they will be doing it yet... :confused:

Ericthered rdr
09-24-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
That would be her..... :D Im waiting to here back on a Story for there mag on mini racing, but havent heard when they will be doing it yet... :confused:

Harlen should be on top of this.... hey he is gonna have a mini rider in a few years;) As a matter of fact I bet he already bought one of those Fox infant sleepers:macho Heck if LilQJ can be a great little racer I am sure Harlen has big dreams for his little girl:blah: Sombady has to replace Mrs. Cecco one day. Come on Harlen how 'bout you and Pappy come up tp FOTM on 10/3 and do some kids XC coverage for DW. We can even show off the new Kasea 50 I bought from Pappy for Tommy:devil:

QuadJunkies
09-25-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Ericthered rdr
Harlen should be on top of this.... hey he is gonna have a mini rider in a few years;) As a matter of fact I bet he already bought one of those Fox infant sleepers:macho Heck if LilQJ can be a great little racer I am sure Harlen has big dreams for his little girl:blah: Sombady has to replace Mrs. Cecco one day. Come on Harlen how 'bout you and Pappy come up tp FOTM on 10/3 and do some kids XC coverage for DW. We can even show off the new Kasea 50 I bought from Pappy for Tommy:devil: LOL. I wonder what Harlens lil sweetie will be riding!!:blah: I hope my kids stick with this, they are getting faster, and faster and that boy of mine has TOTALLY stepped it up a notch !!:eek2:

Arctic Cat Dad
09-25-2004, 06:13 AM
Where is this foot of the Mt. race. Michael would love to get another race in before winter set's in.

mcatvme
09-25-2004, 06:36 AM
Neelyton,PA. Foot of the Mountain race track. For in info call 717-632-8171. You wont be disappointed in this track.

Ericthered rdr
09-25-2004, 04:12 PM
ACD FOTM is very fun, a must for the kids.:macho