PDA

View Full Version : Ideals to Improve MHSC

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 03:16 PM
Ok everyone. I would like your Ideals on how to improve the MHSC. I'm going to make a list of this ideals and give them to the clubs and Frank. Maybe it will help maybe not.

Here are some of the changes I would like to see.

1) Over all 1 - 10 in Expert class. 11 - 20 in the A class.

2) Over all scoring done so that more then just the top 20 get over all points.

3) The stock class in the draw. the 4 strock B & C class split so they are smaller.

4) longer tracks.

5) if they go to a checker flag then the race should be 2 hours.
( I'm slow at first and then get faster so a long race would help me.:D )

6) Prize money not only for the experst but for the A class as well.

7) make clubs Trophy the 1/3ed class numbers the rule books says they are to.

These are just a few things I think would help let me know what your ideals are. Thanks

Carl Nevins
09-22-2004, 03:41 PM
good idea. we should also get individual class series points (what we had that just dissapeared.

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Carl Nevins
good idea. we should also get individual class series points (what we had that just dissapeared.

Some of the info is now up at the missouri site www.mhscracing.com (http://www.mhscracing.com)

All the info I would like is not there but its something. I'll at that to the list of things to inprove also.

Number 8 improved website.

shep
09-22-2004, 05:55 PM
geo i cant believe you set your self up for this! HA HA HA HA:devil:

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 06:21 PM
Hay Shep good to see you on line. What did your baby girl show you how to trun the computer back on?:huh

shep
09-22-2004, 06:25 PM
HEY THATS NOT FUNNY!!! I got a feeling to!:mad:

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 06:27 PM
I thought the only feeling you had were when you hit a tree.:macho

shep
09-22-2004, 06:29 PM
my one feeling is farther south!!

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by shep
my one feeling is farther south!!

Number 9) Sheps has feelings......Don't bend over in front of him:eek2:

shep
09-22-2004, 06:37 PM
depends on the gender!:D

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 06:40 PM
depends on the gender!:D

What about the species?......Do I need to keep the dog away.:blah:

shep
09-22-2004, 06:44 PM
Only if its one of those big fuzzy poodles!! I love those!:devil:

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 06:48 PM

YOu need help:uhoh:

shep
09-22-2004, 06:55 PM
I have herd before.:D

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 07:28 PM

Shep its not a poodle but its big and fuzzy
http://www.gtechdesign.com/images/Barry.jpg

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 09:21 PM
Shep.....What did I upset you?

burrows
09-22-2004, 11:20 PM
If you go 1-10 in expert and 11-20 in A class in the overall. When numbers are given out for next year racing how are you going to do that when they journly start with # 1 and go on down the line

Johnny & Monica
09-22-2004, 11:46 PM
momma b I knew you had to get your 2 cents in :D But that is a good question:confused: An we need 90cc classes

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by burrows
If you go 1-10 in expert and 11-20 in A class in the overall. When numbers are given out for next year racing how are you going to do that when they journly start with # 1 and go on down the line

MHSC has had what is called a erned number. They do not just start with 1 and hand out numbers as you sign up. Our top rider is number 1 and so on with the over alls . I'm 426 because I have no erned number. I can't really get one because I will never get into the top 20 overall at a race. So the really fast guys earn nymbers use slow ones hope for the best.

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
momma b I knew you had to get your 2 cents in :D But that is a good question:confused: An we need 90cc classes

A 90 class or more youth races?
Will ad that to the list of things. I would like to see more youth racing.

shep
09-23-2004, 07:26 AM
No you did not up setme
Originally posted by geogeorge
Shep.....What did I upset you? :)no you did not up set me Ihad to put Tyler to bed, and takes about an hour , as for the 90cc class it has my vote. The more kids we get invovled the more future we have,and it gives them somthing to look forward to other than watching dad and getting on moms nerves.

burrows
09-23-2004, 08:14 AM
I know how we earn our numbers. Michael is #6 now (which will change next year) but if I understand you right you want to give out the first 1-11 numbers to the top 11 then hop straight down to the A class no matter what class is holding the 12 spot and give the A rider no. 12 and finish up with the A class holding number 20. What if and I mean what if a B rider has an overall number 12 or number 20. Maybe I am misunderstanding you.

Yes put the youth on the list. They are our future.

Hi Jamie. Didn't know anything could bother you. Did Michael ever get ahold of you? He was going to talk to you about somekind of a pipe. Momma B

yfz450xc
09-23-2004, 10:31 AM
Everyone has youth nraces now and the more we have the more will show up, you know I am on this like stink and will give full support to the youth class w/ a "WELL RUN " youth class, remember not all of them a expert youth riders and they dont need a long course or maybe 2 courses set for 2 races on 2 "youth "
tracks saturdays before or after the race.
I can see them 50 cc bikes rubbing plastic now and fathers walking around chest out and pumped .:D

shep
09-23-2004, 10:45 AM
Hi momma B ,michel never got me, im home all tha time right now so easy to catch.:) :macho Im wanna those pumped daddys!! MommB it dausent matter what class you run if you finish inside top 20 overall for the year you have to run an A or AA ! Hope that helps! its to help keep the sand baggers like me at bay!

dwf126
09-23-2004, 12:02 PM
I haven't been to a Missouri race in years.

Do they have an electronic scorring system?

That is something I always like at a race.

shep
09-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Yes MHSC has elect. scoring,its the barcode scaning, you should come to Lead belt race next weekend and check it out!

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 01:39 PM
I know how we earn our numbers. Michael is #6 now (which will change next year) but if I understand you right you want to give out the first 1-11 numbers to the top 11 then hop straight down to the A class no matter what class is holding the 12 spot and give the A rider no. 12 and finish up with the A class holding number 20. What if and I mean what if a B rider has an overall number 12 or number 20. Maybe I am misunderstanding you.

Yes put the youth on the list. They are our future.

Hi Jamie. Didn't know anything could bother you. Did Michael ever get ahold of you? He was going to talk to you about somekind of a pipe. Momma B

Ok, here it is. IF the rides that finish in spots 1 - 10 in the over alls for this year (2004) they should have to race in the expert class for (2005) Any rider that finishes in spots 11 - 20 in the overalls should have to race in the open A class for 2005. If someone in a B class gets a overall number 20 or less this year his/her but should be in a A class or the Expert class and not in a B class. Now Keep in mind I'm talking overall fro all classes and not how someone is doing in just there class.

Yes I think we should have races for the kids. If it is a sat. race then there should be time for it and if its a sunday race well that would be hard to do.

yfz450xc
09-23-2004, 01:49 PM
Jeff it can be done in a single day , we did it at splinter but yea we worked our but off also, the prefreed way would be mini quads on quad day and mini bikes on bike day that would leave enough time and it dont have to be every race just say 60-70%
of them, I am busy over here in my district stuff but I will be happy to help out w/ the mini quads , and I know we can get a showing but as you know .
IT HAS TO BE APPROVED BY MHSC:confused:

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Jeff it can be done in a single day , we did it at splinter but yea we worked our but off also, the prefreed way would be mini quads on quad day and mini bikes on bike day that would leave enough time and it dont have to be every race just say 60-70%
of them, I am busy over here in my district stuff but I will be happy to help out w/ the mini quads , and I know we can get a showing but as you know .
IT HAS TO BE APPROVED BY MHSC:confused:

I'm all for the youth races. I still don't see how you can geet them in in one day but there are a number of two day events so I (fingers crossed) don't see the problem with it. I'll have Tom ad it to the list of things to try for. Even if the clubs don't wish to I think I could sell them on me and others running the youth races for them so they don't have to take the time. I think there are enough of you out there that you would help. So lets go for it.

burrows
09-23-2004, 02:42 PM
In the Iowa series we run the kids first. They race for 45 min. If we can get them in the Mo. series we can even cut their race time to 30 min. Anything to get them something to do.
If we would race at 8:30 , let them race at 8:00. If we race at 12:30 let them race at 11:30 or something like that. Either way it would be better if they would race before us. My opinion.
Momma B

shep
09-23-2004, 02:55 PM
Im with you mommaB!! you good lookin thang!!!:D

powerstroke
09-23-2004, 03:20 PM
the series is getting big enough that I like the top ten race pro and 11-20 race A idea. as far as racing 1.5 vs. 2 hours I wouldnt mind it either way. The mid south series has a red light/green light display at the scoring tent that tells you to stop, when you can go and what place you are currently running in your class......that is very nice in my opinion. longer tracks are always nice but i think that is a function of how much room there is on the property rather than preference of the course setters. I also think one thing we all need to be careful of with all this complaining business is the fact that MHSC earns very little money from our races. All the people who make this possile are basically volunteers. A select group of people work very hard to make the MHSC possible and basically get nothing in return. Contrary to many peoples beliefs nobody is getting rich off of the MHSC. I think it is perfectly fine for us to go to the series and ask for positive change in a unified, dignified and rationale fashion. An angry mob of complainers will accomplish nothing but pissing off the very people who do care. I would like to see a few changes in missouri but I also feel very fortunate to have a strong competitve series with great tracks so close to my home. We are very lucky to have people like Greg Kinkelar, Tom pendergrass, brian jones, The Ranges etc etc(there are many more these are just names that stand out in my mind at the moment and i apologize for missing anyone) that are willing to donate their time so we can all have fun. I could probably drone on all day but thats just a bit of my 2 cents......sorry for the long post jamie :blah: ...................Matt

cinigen9
09-23-2004, 03:34 PM
Matt - Well said. We are fortunate to be a part of what is considered one of the best regional series in the country. Every series can be improved upon (yes even iowa!) and by focusing on "ask for positive change in a unified, dignified and rationale fashion" we will better our chances.

For those who work these races and may read this post I would like to say "thanks" for your efforts and for putting on great races.

Carson

Johnny & Monica
09-23-2004, 03:49 PM
Speaking of Iowa:p I just found out my kids are listed as series leaders in ATV Sport Magazine.
1 Chance Kellison
2 Taylor Chance
3 Bradley Burrows

Now this is a little outdated as Bradley has moved into a slight lead and into first place with Chance second and Taylor third.:D

Shout out to the kids!!!!!!:D

shep
09-23-2004, 03:59 PM
Olson I had no ideal that you could sound inteligent, and it takes me longer to type thanit duas to read(smart ***);)

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 07:10 PM
Olson I had no ideal that you could sound inteligent, and it takes me longer to type thanit duas to read(smart ***);)

Shep I thought the kids were the ones reading to you and the dog was the one typing in the replys.:D

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 07:20 PM
Ok, yes there is going to be PeeWee races at the Flat River race. Also I looked over this years races and 5 out of 9 ATV races had PeeWee races also. Its a good start and I'm sure that others would be willing to add them. Now lets have a BIG trun out to this last race and have lots of fun.

shep
09-23-2004, 08:39 PM
d
Shep I thought the kids were the ones reading to you and the dog was the one typing in the replys.:D dont have a dog!!!! DIC!:huh

powerstroke
09-23-2004, 08:42 PM

Just cuz i spit tobaccy and talk like a hoosier most of the time dont mean i aint got a few of dem smarts upstairs:blah: lol BIG O

shep
09-23-2004, 08:45 PM
Know yer taakin chit i understand:confused:

powerstroke
09-23-2004, 08:47 PM
shep your ol lady is gonna divorce you if you dont step away from the PC soon......lol

shep
09-23-2004, 08:49 PM
She done went to bed ..................with her new toy, dont need me!!!:devil:

powerstroke
09-23-2004, 08:50 PM
Carson, I think we met on the line at kahoka? you had a good ride if that was you-- way to go man. I was bummin after my crash. Its hell to watch a race on a track you love. I think that was the first time I had ever actually talked to ya. Missouri is getting big enough that unfortunately I dont know everybody. I try to talk to everyone now and then though and hopefully I will see you at flat river. Matt

powerstroke
09-23-2004, 08:53 PM
She done went to bed ..................with her new toy, dont need me!!!:devil:

last time i bought my ol lady one of them things the only interest she had in me for a few months was sendin me to the store for batteries....i showed her though..........i bought rechargeables......;)

shep
09-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Im all geeked out MD and Camel lights ,and all hear is rrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv!!:macho

burrows
09-23-2004, 09:00 PM
Oh my god. I thought this was a family channel. I had to send Bradley to bed. He just laughed at you guys. X-rated. Momma B

shep
09-23-2004, 09:00 PM
Hay BIG O you riden with me saterday or what?:eek2:

shep
09-23-2004, 09:02 PM
Oh my god. I thought this was a family channel. I had to send Bradley to bed. He just laughed at you guys. X-rated. Momma B sorry mommB thought bradly was already down fer the night!!.................ever tried one!!hahahaha

powerstroke
09-23-2004, 09:02 PM
its officially fall today shep........i feel the transition comin on..........I just got done watchin a lil duckmen 8. I cleaned up, retuned and blew on the the acrylics a lil bit and strung some dekes. Im fixin to bust out the breakfree and give the ol 390 her anual cleaning. wont be long it will be fowl weather and migrators rollin in............i hear oakwood callin my friend. Timber is gettin more geeked out by the day. I think hes tired of retrieving dummies, he wants dad and shep to knock him down some of the good stuff ;)

shep
09-23-2004, 09:05 PM
my 390 aint gettin no cleanin she shoots to good right know!!!!:grr:

powerstroke
09-23-2004, 09:07 PM
dont know if im comin down yet or not shep. Dave is talkin like he wants to race somewhere. I have to see if mama will approve the finances on that. She was adding up the races i been to this year a while back and it aint pretty:devil: me and hicks been to like 20+ races in six states. livin like rock stars:D did he come by tonight and get our parts?

shep
09-23-2004, 09:10 PM
aint seen him aint herd from him!!!MOMMO B I LUV U;)

powerstroke
09-23-2004, 09:11 PM
not to change the subject but you check out miss september on ********.com??? GOOD NIGHT! she got a big ol schnazz on her but shes "fat in all the right places"......thats what im talkin bout....... lmao........:devil:

shep
09-23-2004, 09:14 PM
The only way she could get better was if she was naked!!!!! I LiKE UM MUTE AND DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

shep
09-23-2004, 09:18 PM
am long,and am strong ,am down to get the frictionon.....................BABY GOT BACK!!!!!!!!!:devil:

burrows
09-23-2004, 09:18 PM
Jamie you are a sweetheart. You love all women. Did Michael callya? momma b

shep
09-23-2004, 09:20 PM
Yes mam, i luv him to!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

burrows
09-23-2004, 09:25 PM
Are you trying to catch up with my posts. By tomorrow night you will have passed me. Maybe by tonight. Are we helping MHSC with any changes on here? LOL Got to check some different forums. Be good and we all love you too. Momma B

shep
09-23-2004, 09:29 PM
Momma b i could never pass you !!! ur a hottie!!:rolleyes:

cinigen9
09-23-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by powerstroke
Carson, I think we met on the line at kahoka? you had a good ride if that was you-- way to go man. I was bummin after my crash. Its hell to watch a race on a track you love. I think that was the first time I had ever actually talked to ya. Missouri is getting big enough that unfortunately I dont know everybody. I try to talk to everyone now and then though and hopefully I will see you at flat river. Matt

Matt,

Yes, I was on your left at the start on the 450R - I think we talked afterwards for a few minutes as well - you had the black lab with you, right? Hope you got everything fixed up on your yfz after that crash. I am fairly new to this so I have not had a chance to meet too many people yet. Most seem real nice, but I am starting to wonder about this "shep" character - he seems to have a lot of love to give - may have to watch out for him. Maybe his wife is pregnant or something:cool:

I miss all that talk about dekes.. had to give that up last fall to try out this racing thing. Maybe if I finish well at flat river the misses will let me snag a few birds.

Carson

shep
09-23-2004, 09:37 PM
if the misses is pregnant i got doc to shoot!!!:eek2:

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 09:45 PM
Ya Shep I have a dog.......H@ll I have three of them. Why do you think I can get my replys up so fast. One reads, one types and the other just lick his...well you get the ideal.

Do I need to bring anything for saterday besides my bike and smiling face?

shep
09-23-2004, 09:47 PM
may be some gass!!:blah:

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 09:49 PM
So Your saying I should eat at Taco Bell tomarrow night?

shep
09-23-2004, 09:52 PM
DORK!!:blah:

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 09:55 PM
DORK!!:blah:

Me a DORK.

YOu the dumb S*** that said gas. I might not be the britest bulb in the pack but give me some credit will you. I can remimber Gas. Now, turn the kill switch on before trying to start the bike is a deffernt story.:o

shep
09-23-2004, 10:03 PM
dont forget the key, Buttler did that when he had a YFZ, we had to hot wire a brand new bike!:eek2:

Rdogg450
09-23-2004, 10:47 PM
I think this is outta control.........!!! lol!:cool:

shep
09-23-2004, 10:52 PM
you ever road with geo?
Originally posted by Rdogg450
I think this is outta control.........!!! lol!:cool: :devil:

yfz450xc
09-24-2004, 05:01 AM
Ok, yes there is going to be PeeWee races at the Flat River race. Also I looked over this years races and 5 out of 9 ATV races had PeeWee races also. Its a good start and I'm sure that others would be willing to add them. Now lets have a BIG trun out to this last race and have lots of fun.

Geogeorge, double check on this one I not sure they are cause if they are me and shep might have to get the young ones rubbing plastic again in that race but I dont ever remember them having a youth quad race at the lead belt, also we ran our youth for 30 minutes which worked out great before the race; started at 8:30 in the morning.
30 minutes is long enough for a start , like I said before the youth class is so varied in expierence and skill and not all are fast riders yet but safety for the young ones first, and maybe a split
in youth as well, not fair to race a 50cc suzuki against a honda 90cc but if we have to so be it as long as they are racing.

shep
09-24-2004, 07:33 AM
:bandit: :bandit: very well said! the little guys only need 30 to 45 min. and like yfz450xc said its not fair for 4and5 year old kids to race agianst 10 and 12 year old kids!!..............they wanna have fun same as us!!

Carl Nevins
09-24-2004, 07:46 AM
shep, do you ever get off here (exriders that is)

shep
09-24-2004, 10:37 AM
:bandit: im laid off of work and just got the coputer, I think I have a new addiction!.................MIGHT NEED HELP!! ha ha ha

geogeorge
09-24-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Geogeorge, double check on this one I not sure they are cause if they are me and shep might have to get the young ones rubbing plastic again in that race but I dont ever remember them having a youth quad race at the lead belt, also we ran our youth for 30 minutes which worked out great before the race; started at 8:30 in the morning.
30 minutes is long enough for a start , like I said before the youth class is so varied in expierence and skill and not all are fast riders yet but safety for the young ones first, and maybe a split
in youth as well, not fair to race a 50cc suzuki against a honda 90cc but if we have to so be it as long as they are racing.

They have PeeWee on the Schedule. But hay why belive any of that. I will check with greg on it and let you know.

powerstroke
09-24-2004, 05:50 PM
Carson, yep thats me with the black lab. I got the yfz all fixed up after the crash. It did take a lil parts orderin' though-lol. Should have told me you were a duck hunter I would have been double friendly:D lol. Me and shep pretty much race from feb to october and waterfowl hunt from nov to jan. Its my two passions in life. ;) anyway im sure i will catch ya at flat river. Matt

jgfarmsracer
09-24-2004, 10:18 PM
Ok, here it is. IF the rides that finish in spots 1 - 10 in the over alls for this year (2004) they should have to race in the expert class for (2005) Any rider that finishes in spots 11 - 20 in the overalls should have to race in the open A class for 2005. If someone in a B class gets a overall number 20 or less this year his/her but should be in a A class or the Expert class and not in a B class. Now Keep in mind I'm talking overall fro all classes and not how someone is doing in just there class.

Yes I think we should have races for the kids. If it is a sat. race then there should be time for it and if its a sunday race well that would be hard to do.

so when i come in from A class (2003) and race pro class in (2004)
with a #26 then i only race three races in (2004) i will have a 50 to 70 number your goin to put me in Bclass
or if a fast pro rider has a few bad races or injury and recieves a 20 for the year he will have to run A class

Sorry but that system does not work well

the rules state that the top 3 in each class move up the next year especially for A & B classes

Carl Nevins
09-24-2004, 11:33 PM
so you aint invitin any other duckers to go huntin? i'd like to go you do the callin. i just started last year and i'm hooked.

powerstroke
09-25-2004, 10:57 PM
carl hook up with me at flat river--i love to chat about waterfowling ;)

and jg-farms.......you can ride a faster class than you are ranked for just not a slower class. for example if they went to that system and your overall number following the 04 season was 19, then in 05 you could race A or pro.

geogeorge
09-26-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by jgfarmsracer
so when i come in from A class (2003) and race pro class in (2004)
with a #26 then i only race three races in (2004) i will have a 50 to 70 number your goin to put me in Bclass
or if a fast pro rider has a few bad races or injury and recieves a 20 for the year he will have to run A class

Sorry but that system does not work well

the rules state that the top 3 in each class move up the next year especially for A & B classes

First off you can run any class you like.
No the rules say that the top 5 overall must race expert. After that it becomes open. Once you race in a class you can not drop down in that season to a lower class. Now if you were 26 overall and you are racing in the proclass then your nuts.
Any pro that has a bad year is not likly to drop down the next year to sandbag. How ever there are those that do sandbag and will on perpose not do well to not have to move up this should stop that.

I race the Stock Class. Now if I were to finish in the number 8 place over all I do not have to leave the stock class and run a A class. Why well because the stock class ia not a B or A leavel class is It?

Think for a munit please. There is a differnts between Class rank ans over all rank. Yes the top three in a lower class should move up, but what if the number three person in the A class never got a top 20 overall finish he would now have to run pro is that right? NO. The Top 10 overall should have to run pro, 11 - 20 should have to run Open A, now if a 19 place rider wish to run pro go for it but he/she should not be allowed to run a B class or even the stock class, should they?

geogeorge
09-26-2004, 09:06 AM
One more thing to keep in mind. A rider has to run 70% of the races for that season to count. Other wise they go back to the season before standings. So if you have only run three race you would have to race a class that is equal to your 03 season in 05 or to the class you ran you three races in in 04. Now if its still to hard for you to understand I have my 6 year old nice talk you thought it.

shep
09-26-2004, 05:29 PM
Geo, i knoww how it works, and you just confused the the hell outa me!!!:confused: :bandit:

jgfarmsracer
09-26-2004, 07:33 PM
you have me confused too

but until i get real old and lose a lot of speed i Will Always Run PRO class from here on out

burrows
09-26-2004, 09:16 PM
what ever.......Are you trying to be the new chairman??? You seem to have it all under control. LOL Good luck. Who's term is to expire this time?

shep
09-26-2004, 09:26 PM
:bandit: momma B, im votin for you for chairman!! cuzz your a hooootie!!!

Johnny & Monica
09-26-2004, 10:03 PM

hooootie do we smoke it?Or do you mean hottie?lol Momma B IS QUEEN B

burrows
09-26-2004, 10:29 PM

Oh jamie I bet you talk to all the girls like this. You are a charmer. But no thanks on the voting. I just like to be one of those standbyers that gripes. lol. makes it more interesting.
Momma B

yfz450xc
09-27-2004, 04:52 AM
Oh jamie I bet you talk to all the girls like this. You are a charmer. But no thanks on the voting. I just like to be one of those standbyers that gripes. lol. makes it more interesting.
Momma B

Momma B now you talking , wife told me if I get involved in more thing she's gonna hide the bikes, I guess she wins this round, I'll stick w/ the district stuff it makes it more interesting to make Bike guy's mad when a quad person talks racing:blah:

shep
09-27-2004, 12:53 PM
Momma B :bandit: I just like gettin everybody ryaled up!!(cant spell fer sh$t) LUV YA MOMMA B!!

geogeorge
09-28-2004, 08:11 AM
Shep its a good thing you ride better then you spell.:devil:

geogeorge
09-28-2004, 06:38 PM
They are going to have pee wee races at the last flat river race.

yfz450xc
09-29-2004, 04:47 AM
They are going to have pee wee races at the last flat river race.
Thanks Geoff I might talk to the wife and see how long thier youth track is first.
I got to keep my 5 year old in shape for when him and shep's 3 year old start doing battle, they have already started this year.
Dont get no better than that, race against each other then break out the toys and play in the dirt the rest of the day.
We big guys need to do that, I know a father son race on 50cc's :confused: :D

ohski
09-29-2004, 04:53 AM
Hey all, don’t want to hijack your thread here but I’m going to be heading back to St Charles, MO pretty soon and I’m wanting to start doing some riding/racing… can you hook me up..?

Thanks, Wade

yfz450xc
09-29-2004, 05:51 AM
Welcome aboard, you can follow the series at MHSCracing.com
or go to racingquads.com season is almost over but we have a hillbillyseries that runs during the winter.
Good luck and be safe
Thanks

tprender
09-29-2004, 07:16 AM
I(t will be the same track as at the March Of Dimes (1.9 miles) but backwards from what I was told this past weekend. I don't help out with it that much, I just work with the big kids. Little quads on Sat at 9 and bike's on Sun at 9.

yfz450xc
09-29-2004, 07:44 AM
Thanks tom , 1.9 miles may be a little to much for the boy right now unless they would let a parent ride chase w/ them ?
Thanks

shep
09-29-2004, 07:48 AM
:bandit: YA thats a bit much!!Brian and Tyler are gonna be the Ballance and Yokly !!:muscle:

Carl Nevins
09-29-2004, 08:06 AM
hey scott you gotta pm? if not send me motoboys # if ya got it i gotta get those studs fixed or i'm drinkin in the pits sat

yfz450xc
09-29-2004, 08:06 AM
Oh yea I can see it now, the way this sport is currently growing at all the races from beginning to national leval it we could be on the starting edge of a whole new aspect of the sport we have never seen, even borich and ballance are announcing sponsorships early. We could see the beginng of quad's being supported by the companys like they do for bikes.
Even suzuki and kawasawki have youth programs now for bike youth maybe we will see some of this float our way.
Rain looks good for friday and saturday, maybe good weather and a little damp for dust to stay down could be one of the funnest races yet this year. Can you say Motivated:eek2: :macho

Carl Nevins
09-29-2004, 08:18 AM
i was lookin forward for that keger. looks like i will have to bmob i will keep the pit lane waterd for you all if i don't get this thing runnin.

geogeorge
09-29-2004, 01:36 PM
See I told you all it was going to rain.
Now, with my luck it will rain everywere but the race track.

geogeorge
10-04-2004, 09:11 AM
See I told you all it was going to rain.
Now, with my luck it will rain everywere but the race track.

See once again I was right. Got rain at my house friday night but none at the track.

One more thing to add to the list. NO OFF THE BIKE STARTS

Also more trophys. Mudders are just cheep:grr: