PDA

View Full Version : Good Party Songs?

300ex_rider03
09-22-2004, 02:44 PM
Hey guys, I am going to have my first party this weekend after homecoming. I need to make a new cd with some good party songs on it, like rock or rap perferably. Thanks bros!

300ex_rider03
09-22-2004, 04:40 PM
anyone?

theTman
09-22-2004, 04:40 PM
i saw a post on this a few weeks ago...try the search button:)

HtFoxChick
09-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Thunderstruck!! ACDC thee best!!

Ryan
09-22-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Thunderstruck!! ACDC thee best!!

Thats an awesome song.

Good party songs... Anything from kottonmouth kings, slayer, metalica. They will all work if you find the right songs.

And when its time to kick everyone out, put on some britney spears.... Party over! :rolleyes: :macho

09-22-2004, 05:40 PM
its raining men:huh

Quad18star
09-22-2004, 06:05 PM
Anything from ACDC will get a party going .

blondie69
09-22-2004, 06:10 PM
Rock Stuff:

Suck It Up, Everybody Dies - (Hed) P.E
Liberate - Disturbed
Everything Sucks - Dope
Step Up - Drowning Pool
Blind - Korn
Faint - Linkin Park
I Dissapear, Enter Sandman - Metallica
Drop The Bombshell, The Supernova Goes Pop, When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5000
Breathe - Prodigy
Scum Of The Earth, Feels So Numb, I'm Your Boogie Man - Rob Zombie
Across The Nation, Turn Me On Mr. Deadman - The Union Underground
Headstrong - Trapt

Now as for rap...hmmm, don't listen to much, but I'll give u like a couple I don't mind..
Rock Superstar - Cypress Hill
What's Happenin' - Method Man feat. Busta Rhymes
Freek, Get Low - Peety Pablo
Bia Bia - Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys
Multipy - Xzibit

sickmojave
09-22-2004, 06:19 PM
Any thing from Macy Gray

:devil: J/K I just can't understand how she got famous:huh :huh

Giz400ex
09-22-2004, 07:38 PM
I wouldn't go to heavy, you get a bunch of people that have packed a buzz on and you crank on something heavy!!! This better be a outdoor party or your house is gonna get wrecked:eek2: Pantera or Korn ect......holes in the walls, glass everywhere! Stuff can really get destroyed pretty quick:(

Quad18star
09-22-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
I wouldn't go to heavy, you get a bunch of people that have packed a buzz on and you crank on something heavy!!! This better be a outdoor party or your house is gonna get wrecked:eek2: Pantera or Korn ect......holes in the walls, glass everywhere! Stuff can really get destroyed pretty quick:( I agree with you on that one . Music really gets people going at parties . Just slap on some older tunes or some more mellow rap stuff. Get the right music and you'll have the best party ever . A bunch of my friends and I went to Wakestock ( wakeboard comp) ... we were there for 4 days right on a main beach . Our cabin over looked the beach which was packed with about 70 000 people . We had the older tunes going all weekend and it was the best time we ever had . A lot of the other cabins had heavy stuff goign and we had more mellow tunes and our cabin ended up being one of the main party places ( except for the 2 main bars on the beach) . :devil:

bulkdriverlp
09-22-2004, 08:04 PM
anything by "kid rock"