View Full Version : Oakley M Frames W/3 extra lens

theozman82
09-21-2004, 08:07 PM
Ok heres what ive got i have
M-Frame Replacment lens Stk Vr28
New M-Frame Strike Smoke/Black iridium
M-frame Relplacment lens Ht Black
M-frame Replacment lens Strike Pers

I have a invoice on all of this and it cost me 281.89 I will let the first person with 220.00 O.B.O. takes it home. Just so you know all of this has its original boxes and have NEVER BEEN WORN my loss is your gain. THIS IS NOT SOME FAKE STATE FAIR CRAP I HAVE ORIGINAL INVOICE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT JUST ASK. you are receiving one pair of glasses with lens and three extra lenses all in original boxes. I have also another set of m-frames with no arms and scratched lenses i will throw in for another 10 bucks. All of the extra lenses have their own nose piece. Pics upon request

spudss
09-21-2004, 08:48 PM
I have a pair of the older M frames.. wonding if the lenses you have will fit my frames if so willyou sell a pair of lenes and how much.. can you send a pic of the lenes and frame. to rnkglenn@yahoo.com Thanks

09-21-2004, 09:11 PM
OH MAn I am an oakley collector this is a killer deal...too bad I just came off an injury & am broke as a joke or this would be gone in a second. send pictures to Jumbo757@hotmail.com & I may try to lend the money if I like enough

theozman82
09-23-2004, 06:41 PM
ttt