PDA

View Full Version : Pro Fab Atv ????

honda250xrider
09-21-2004, 07:17 PM
i was wondering if anyone has talked to Scott latly or has his number, He has Not! been returning my calls and i'm getting fed up with waiting and always being told that my things will be done soon. Its been over 3 months for a few of my items and over 2 months for the rest. If anyone could help me out I would appreicate it. I Sent him a letter to his address even but he has yet to respond.
Thanks,
Lance

turnandburn
09-21-2004, 09:45 PM
had the same problem took around four months or longer to get it done. Said something about a sponcer discount since it took so long, then forgot and gave me a case of oil filters! Wont be using him any more dont have his cell number any more sorry good luck!

honda250xrider
09-22-2004, 01:31 PM
I can understand him taking a few weeks but when it takes all summer and longer, and i have yet to receive the item then there is a problem! When i get ahold of him he always tells me call him next monday and should be done..... Im really getting fed up with that. But latly i just cant seem to get ahold of him. 1 out of the 2 numbers that i call is disconnected.
Lance