PDA

View Full Version : Past Experiences With Fibe Industries

ATVPRO52
09-21-2004, 01:05 PM
HEY HERE'S A PLACE TO POST YOUR PAST EXPERIENCES WITH FIBE INDUSTRIES IT SEEMS THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY, TELL YOUR STORY

PHAT400
09-21-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by ATVPRO52
HEY HERE'S A PLACE TO POST YOUR PAST EXPERIENCES WITH FIBE INDUSTRIES IT SEEMS THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY, TELL YOUR STORY

What's your story..

Quad18star
09-21-2004, 02:35 PM
Alright .... let me start it off . Back in May I ended up buying a set of Hiper rims off Fibe Industries . Well the first time I was told he had them at his shop when I called , so I did the 3 hour drive to get them . When I got there , they weren't at the shop ... so I basically made a 3 hour drive ( one way) for nothing . Came home empty handed . The second time I went down to get the rims , he finally had them . I had met him at an MX track down near his place ... but heres the other thing .... the price we had agreed upon had suddenly jumped .

Just a month ago , I ordered 2 hoods off of Fibe Indsutries . One for my YFZ450 and one for my friends TRX450r . I sent a money order for the hoods on August 11 or 12th .... the wednesday before the Loretta Lynn's weekend . I was told the hoods were in stock and would be shipped out to me as soon as the money order was received . Living only 3 hours away , mail service is next day . After not receiving anything that friday I called and told they ahd been shipped out through the mail and that I should have gotten them . I was told maybe just wait till Monday and see ... so I did . Nothing came monday ... so I called and asked for a tracking# .... and a # was not available ... he could not provide one . after waiting nearly a week , and calling everyday , I was told that "new" hoods were to be shipped out .... another week went by and nothing . Now myself and my buddy were calling EVERYDAY asking about the hoods . This would have been around the August 28th or maybe early September . The day I finally got the hoods , was Sept 8th ..... date marked that they were shipped out ... Sept 7th .

I know of a few people that were told their stuff was sent out ... my buddy that bought an HMF system for his YFZ and took 2 weeks to get it , and was told his Hipers were in and when he got there ( 3 hour drive again) they were no where to be found .

Fibe Industries could be a very good company if it was well managed . If a part isn't available right away , I don't mind waiting a few weeks for it , as long as I am not lied to and told it has been shipped out .

Richard , I hope you can settle whatever problems Fibe Industries is giving you , and that you get your money from him .

400exBro
09-21-2004, 03:42 PM
order a hood for my ex end of august and didn t get it till the last race at gopher dunes at the end of october??? hmmm

suppose to get a 450r hood at one of pasiley races, sold it to someone else... haven t seen one since???

other then that he is a good guy to deal with??

i hope my wait on the jb elka stuff is that long this winter???

Quad18star
09-21-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by 400exBro
order a hood for my ex end of august and didn t get it till the last race at gopher dunes at the end of october??? hmmm

suppose to get a 450r hood at one of pasiley races, sold it to someone else... haven t seen one since???

other then that he is a good guy to deal with??

i hope my wait on the jb elka stuff is that long this winter??? Timo ... I think you're in for a long haul this time . My buddy was speaking with Kris Boothby a few weeks ago , and he had some Elka shocks on order through Fibe .... after countless weeks of not getting anything , he said F' it and ordered somewhere else .

I think my shopping days are over with Fibe .... I've been lied to and that pisses me off . I guess it's back to getting stuff from Splash N Dirt ..... hate doing it , but I have no choice ... there's no one else in Canada . :mad:

Guy400
09-21-2004, 04:02 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100563&perpage=15&pagenumber=1