PDA

View Full Version : who wants an LGN shirt? (pre orders)

Juggalo
09-20-2004, 09:28 PM
ok guys i got the first order of shirts set today. very limited to start with..i mainly got them for people i know. however i want to extend this offer to you guys too so i'd like to see approximatley how many more shirts i should order for now. so if your going to want one lemme know. the price is 20 dollars. if you havent seen the design yet heres what their going to look like. i'll have the first ones ready by next wednesday. just checking to see what the demand is on here! thanks!

http://img57.exs.cx/img57/9820/lgnshirt9.jpg

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-20-2004, 09:54 PM
i do

Quad18star
09-20-2004, 09:59 PM
Wikkid looking shirts .... just one question that Ive wanted to ask for a while now .... what does LGN stand for??

Juggalo
09-20-2004, 11:08 PM
well heres the story behind LGN. quoting movies is a pretty big thing in my group of friends. and a while back our phrase of the moment was from batman when bruce wayne is like you wanna get nuts? come on! lets get nuts! so then it just evolved to us saying "get nuts" or "man he just got nuts" whenever somethin would do somethin crazy or stupid. so then one day we were tryin to think of a name for our team and one of my friends suggested LGN which stands for lets get nuts. we all liked it and the name stuck. yeah i realize its pretty stupid..but thats the story lol

urb'nyouthfilms
09-21-2004, 02:10 PM
For anyone going to riot make sure you look for the guys wearing the LGN shirts and hats and hoodies;) that would be us!:macho

Rdhanded2
09-21-2004, 02:14 PM
I'd take 1. If you are ordering XXL. Has to fit over my strapping muscles*

*muscles means gut!

Juggalo
09-21-2004, 02:21 PM
i can order an xxl for ya :)

Quad18star
09-21-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
well heres the story behind LGN. quoting movies is a pretty big thing in my group of friends. and a while back our phrase of the moment was from batman when bruce wayne is like you wanna get nuts? come on! lets get nuts! so then it just evolved to us saying "get nuts" or "man he just got nuts" whenever somethin would do somethin crazy or stupid. so then one day we were tryin to think of a name for our team and one of my friends suggested LGN which stands for lets get nuts. we all liked it and the name stuck. yeah i realize its pretty stupid..but thats the story lol And now we all know the story behind LGN .... Thanks . Wikkid Shirts by the way .