PDA

View Full Version : Media Allstars and Honda Motor corp ATV Ambassador Program

Admin
09-20-2004, 09:24 PM
<center>The Media Allstars/ ATV Nationals.com team and American Honda Motor corp. set to wrap up the inaugural season of the ATV Ambassador Program.</center>

<center>http://www.exriders.com/forums/images/atvindustrynews/AmbassadorProgram.jpg</center>

Earlier this season, American Honda Motor Corp. teamed up with ATV Nationals.com and the Media Allstars Racing Team to provide International ATV Champions and ATV Industry personnel with the opportunity to contest a round of the 2004 ITP ATVA Grand National Championship series. Upon receipt of the bone stock machine, Media Allstars turned to the aftermarket to make the TRX race ready.

• American Honda provided the team with a TRX 450R

• JB Racing provided all of the chassis components (A-arms, steering stem, swingarm)

• Hinson Race components supplied everything they make for the TRX

• Curtis Sparks supplied an exhaust system, Air Cleaner, & Jet Kit

• Elka Suspension supplied front and rear shocks as well as a rear linkage

• Douglas Wheels provided two sets of wheels (front and rear)

• Maxxis tires provided and mounted new tires (front and rear)

• Roll design supplied a steering stem & race pegs

• DG supplied nerf bars and a front bumper

• JPMX and RaceMate trailer accessories supplied numbers and number plate backgrounds

• Axle, steering stabilizer, kill switch, handlebars, hood, chain & sprockets supplied by ATV Nationals.com

Three racers got to take advantage of the “ATV Ambassador Program” in 2004; Puerto Rican National Champion Giovanni Colon, ATV Video game producer “Rainbow” Rob Baumsteiger, & Cerebral Palsy Racer Todd Macke.

The JB Racing/ Media Allstars Team will also contest the TRX at the 12 Hours of America

For 2005 the TRX is already almost booked solid with another visit from Puerto Rican Giovanni Colon, the Soto brothers of Costa Rica, & racers from Australia, Argentina, & Colombia.

sparky450AR
09-22-2004, 03:26 PM
Pretty cool program they have got goin' there! Must be nice to get all your stuff free.

Did "rainbow" create ATV offroad fury?

norrisboat
09-28-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by sparky450AR

Did "rainbow" create ATV offroad fury?

He was the executive producer of ATV offroad fury 2 and MX unleashed.

sparky450AR
10-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by norrisboat
He was the executive producer of ATV offroad fury 2 and MX unleashed.

The two best games ever made.

Quad Racer 55
10-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Thanks! I will make sure that I pass your praise to the team here at Rainbow Studios!

Keep an eye open for MX vs ATV UNLEASHED! Coming early 2005 for both Playsation2 and Xbox...

sparky450AR
10-10-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Quad Racer 55
Thanks! I will make sure that I pass your praise to the team here at Rainbow Studios!

Keep an eye open for MX vs ATV UNLEASHED! Coming early 2005 for both Playsation2 and Xbox...

AWESOME....like dirtbikes and atvs in one?