PDA

View Full Version : FullBlown Race 426ex!!! NICE!!

Atreyu
09-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Hey There! Up for Auction is our Custom Built FULLBLOWN Race Ready Honda 426ex, one of the nicest you will ever see! This quad has been completly modified from the ground up with nothing to spare wether it be performance or customized to look awesome! All work was professionally done by C&G Cycle and CRC PowderCoating, nothing less than the best work has been done to this bike. If your looking for a fast bike without having to put tons of money into it look no more! This bike is FAST, has beaten tons of the new 450's at the tracks, this is truely a national racing level machine. Here is a list of modifications done to our racer... Motor- Brand new Sparks Racing 426ex kit. JE high compression pistion and rings. Sparks Racing full racing cam. Brand new Cosmetic gasket kit. Motor was just redone and hasnt even been broken in yet! VERY POWERFUL! Also has polished side cases! All work professionaly done, motor was all taken apart and fully cleaned by C&G Cycle during the motor upgrade. New FULLY GUSSETED powdercoated frame and subframe, powdercoated Candy Translucent Blue over Chrome Base Powdercoat under a think layer of clearcoat. It comes with a brand new AC Racing 250r grab bar custon mounted on the back. PEP Zero Preload front suspension Revalved Rear Shock Burgard Chrome +2 A-arms with crome tie-rods NEW Herrmann +1 Candy Blue Powercoated swingarm Billet Dual Row carrier Durablue +4 Chrome axle with 250r Powdercoated Candy red hubs. Full set of Red Fastline Steel braided brakelines ITP MX Holeshots up front on .190 Douglas aluminum rims. 90% tread Rear 18x9.5x8 Turf tamers on Champions beadlocks (pc'd rings) 90% tread. Beadlock rings Powdercoated Candy Blue to match frame FULL LRD CHROME EXHAUST, Very powerful! Rejetted and modified stock carb. 165 main jet. Pro Design Teather Cord Ac Racing Nerfbars with back nets Ac Racing front bumper Ac Racing Custom mounted grab bar New Maier silver shiney front and rear plastics N-Style black gripper seat cover. Nacs Black number plates and number all around. TAG T2 polished bars with TAG bar pad 1/1/8 Far bar clamps Powdercoated blue Powdercoated RTC clutch lever brake lever in candy blue Powdercoated Silvervien Foot brake Powdercoated Silvervien Chain guard Powdercoated Silvervien Oil Tank Brand new billet shifter Brand new battery Brand new OEM airbox New Scott Black grips Brand new stock steering stem Powdercoated satin white Polished motor mounts and side cases Durablue adjustable rear linkage assembly C&G muds caps Tinner Air scoops with custom engraved flames Powdercoated footpegs (blue), rear caliper and sprockets! Freeflow Blue gas tube K&n air and oil filters K&n outerwear New DID heavy duty chain new ngk spark plug Rear mounted # plate Rear blue shockwear shock cover Matching Front Hubs Probally a lot more i forgot to mention. Again nothing was spared with the creation of this bike. This bike has only seen the dirt of a professional track. Always washed througly with an oil change after every race followed by a nice warm garage to stay in. C12 race fuel is the only gas that has been run through it. This bike has been babied, i have more than 15k into this bike minus what it was new. My LOSS and yoru tremendous gain! Buyer can either pick it up it have it shipped to him, you pay shipping. Any questions at all concering the bike please email me. If you dont intend to pay or dont have the cash do not bid please, serious intrest only. This bike must go, i dont have time to race anymore due to school and it will just sit at home in the garage! Take advantage! Dont go buy a new bike and spend tons of money on the bike! Buy this one for a fraction of what i have into it! Thanks for looking! OK GUYS! I HAVE BEEN GETTING TOO MANY EMAIL ABOUT POSSIBLE TRADES! I WILL NOT DO ANY KIND OF TRADE FOR THIS ATV! MUST SELL! SORRY!

Price: $5000
located in Nj, sorry will not part it!

Email-teamcgracer@inpro.net
AIM-FourRingsQT9

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p6cbacd21888932d45108dea05c55a909/f6f055e2.jpg

Atreyu
09-21-2004, 02:58 PM
TTT

mxquadracer
09-21-2004, 03:40 PM
happen to have anymore pics?

09-21-2004, 04:13 PM
Joe's quad is a pos. :cool:

Atreyu
09-23-2004, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by TeamCRC
Joe's quad is a pos. :cool:

BumpD :blah:

dblockjr
09-23-2004, 09:46 PM
I am very interested in your quad. If you could send me some more pics of the front end, motor, ect... that would be great. I am going on a business trip till about October 25th, if you still have the quad then I would like to do some business with you. I am from Minneapolis, MN, and New Jersey is kind of a haul, but we will see what we can work out. But for now if you could get me some more pics that would be great.

Dean Block

MELVIN20
09-26-2004, 06:40 PM
You wouldent happen to have a extra 426 piston i could buy from you. I really need one.

Atreyu
09-26-2004, 07:20 PM
Nope, Sorry.

ridered711
09-26-2004, 07:21 PM
i know kyle turney and i think u know him too hes from roxbury and races for c&g atv...i was wondering if u had and beadlock rims used or new around or in the c&g shop ... thanx

Atreyu
09-26-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by ridered711
i know kyle turney and i think u know him too hes from roxbury and races for c&g atv...i was wondering if u had and beadlock rims used or new around or in the c&g shop ... thanx

Not sure..I'm going to C&G this week. I'll let you know. What bolt pattern?

ridered711
09-28-2004, 04:19 PM
i gota a 400ex so i guess honda...thanx alot