View Full Version : LilQj does her 1st National....

QuadJunkies
09-19-2004, 11:34 PM
And takes 4th place....:D She was in third until the last lap, she took a little breather in the trails and next thing you know. another Kasea was hot on her trail!!!Anyhow, Im still proud of ya Sis......... ;) :eek: I have posted mini coverage here Mini Atv Coverage (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124079)

Samson
09-20-2004, 08:50 PM
Congrats LilQJ! :cool:

BlueZ440
09-20-2004, 10:31 PM
congrats lil QJ...Now that your mom is done with her 400, it's time for you to get use to riding hers..;)

dirtmomma
10-01-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
congrats lil QJ...Now that your mom is done with her 400, it's time for you to get use to riding hers..;)

:eek: HAHA welcome to MY world Tina LMAO ;) this is what I'm going thru now, :( my son is taking over my 300 which he would MUCH rather take over Dad's 400 which I don't see too far off!!
Congrats LilQJ :)

QuadJunkies
10-01-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
:eek: HAHA welcome to MY world Tina LMAO ;) this is what I'm going thru now, :( my son is taking over my 300 which he would MUCH rather take over Dad's 400 which I don't see too far off!!
Congrats LilQJ :) I swear Im never going to get a new quad :( Im torn on Trading her in or keeping it for my girl,if I keep if for her. I wont have one of my own........ Thats just not right!!!:o

Samson
10-01-2004, 03:36 PM
Maybe you could get you one of those cheap Kazumas or something Tina! :D

(duck and run! :o :p )

QuadJunkies
10-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Samson

(duck and run! :o :p ) LOL!!:p

dirtmomma
10-01-2004, 04:16 PM

(duck and run! :o :p )

DOOHHHHH :blah: or one of the Kasea 150's ;) j/k girl, yeah it sucks to be aparent & ride them kids are alwasy trying to take our rides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samson
10-01-2004, 10:31 PM
You know, the funny thing is....my daughter gets discouraged pretty easy. So she strarts the "I can't do it" stuff pretty quick. Well, the extremely stupid parent I am, I always try to show her. There dad is on an underpower miniquad (at least for a 190 pounder like me!) trying to one-up his 6 year old! If dad can do it, so can you! Stupid, right?

Should have learned my lesson 3 years ago when I wiped out hard on the old tricycle!!!!!!! :o

Anyway, if all else fails, guess you can always ride the mini! :p

QuadJunkies
10-04-2004, 12:27 AM
Anyway, if all else fails, guess you can always ride the mini! :p I guess I better invest in a REALY tall Stem then.....:o

QuadJunkies
10-06-2004, 12:28 AM
yeeehhaawww.!!! Looks like sis got some BLING,BLING coming from her sponsor .Cant wait to hear what is is.....and picked up a gear sponsor as well!!!:blah:

dirtmomma
10-06-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
yeeehhaawww.!!! Looks like sis got some BLING,BLING coming from her sponsor .Cant wait to hear what is is.....and picked up a gear sponsor as well!!!:blah:

:cool: thats awesome!!
man I haven't tried to get DJ some better/more sponsorship :( I REALLY need to get on it!! Racing start Nov 6 whoo hooo for the kids :( for Mom LOL ;)