PDA

View Full Version : Derisi kit???

Martin Blair
09-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Any news on the Derisi rebuild kit for the 450r I did a search and found nothing since Santo said picsk would be up a few weeks ago, any news yet? im looking for good options for stock rebuilds.

09-20-2004, 03:25 PM
rebulinding stock front shocks is a waste of time I have heard

WhiteZee
09-20-2004, 03:48 PM
i would look into the gt thunder setup. www.gtthunder.com

400exvet
09-21-2004, 07:08 AM
whitezee, how do you like the GT Thunder rear shock link and rebuild? I am about to send my rear shock out to them and get the link. I race XC so I'm looking for the lower stance without trashing my exhaust or airbox. Did you raise your box? I am not doing anything to the front shocks for now....have you tried yours with just the rear done and stock fronts? I am looking into some used aftermarket fronts really cheap or I'll just get the fronts done by GT also in time.

WhiteZee
09-21-2004, 11:38 AM
the gt thunder rear linkage and revalve is by far the best mod i have done to my quad. i can not begin to tell you how nice it is. i bought my elka's before i even got my 450r, so i never used the stock front shocks. if you are not planning on getting a high quality set of front shocks like elkas, then i would go ahead and have gt thunder do your front shocks also.