PDA

View Full Version : KTM for sale or trade

theozman82
09-19-2004, 06:06 PM
This is a 1999 KTM MXC 200 dirt bike! It is in great condition. The plastic has scratches and the exhaust has some dents. Easy starter. The following are the parts that we have put on:
Fork Seals
Renthal Handlebars
Renthal Front Sprocket
This bike has never been raced only trail ridden the piston and rings were replace last march just before I bought the bike from a 50 some year old man.
There is a brand new pair of renthal handle bars, brand new rear tire, a front tire that has had one track run on it bought off of ebay, there is a set of front wheel bearings, there is a set of grips, there is a brand new front brake lever still in package, there is all orignal books on the bike including the book on the motor the book on the maintance and the book on the frame there are bark busters that were just installed not to long ago. There is a brand new 100 dollar hydraulic clutch master cylinder on that has only been tested never to the trails with it. There is also a 13 tooth sprocket still in the package and another clutch lever that is like three clutch levers. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 719-429-3487 anytime or email me at jkosborne@charter.net if you would like pictures or if some one can post some for me I have a lot. I will be willing to meet half way within reason for gas I am located at Fort Riley KS 66442 open to trades for a enclosed trailer or anything that strikes my fancy I have pictures of it with all of the stuff if you want some just let me know here is the link to them http://community.webshots.com/user/theozman82

theozman82
09-20-2004, 10:05 PM
kick it to the top open to most trades

Del-rider
09-27-2004, 03:43 PM
i have a race ready 440ex. Would you be willing to trade and pay a little money. like 1200 and the bike.