PDA

View Full Version : Pappy...

WOracing
09-19-2004, 05:56 PM
this is about your announcment for the spider grip...i am just making sure it slips on the throttle because when i crashed mine was cut and i need a new one, and the advantages of this product and and disadvantages...thanks

WOracing
09-21-2004, 02:19 PM
bump...

is pappy not in the house anymore or anyone who can confirm this?

quad
09-21-2004, 02:24 PM
I'm assuming you are using a twist throttle.If so,you will have to get a set for a twist throttle set up,being the opening for the throttle sleeve in the grip will be a little bigger.
As for the advantages,they have a soft feel to them.They actually help keep your hands from blisters,and help eliminate vibration.The disadvantages that I had,were that they tend to wear rather quickly,but still last a long time.(atleast mine did)
I hope this helped ya out.:p

WOracing
09-21-2004, 02:50 PM
it did but your assumption was wrong;) i still have thumb throttle i was just wondering if the price was right...

quad
09-21-2004, 02:55 PM
For $15.95,I'd say thats a great price.I feel that they are a superior grip.Well worth the money!!:p I have never found a better grip than spiders honestly.

Pappy
09-21-2004, 04:26 PM
i like them alot. i used to run OURY and they are awesome also....but the spider grips are easier for me to get and a tad cheaper also.

sorry i didnt respond, maybe i need my own section:(

WOracing
ok thanks alot man..looks liek a good investment:p

WOracing
Originally posted by Pappy
sorry i didnt respond, maybe i need my own section:(

thats a great idea.."Ask Pappy" :blah:

Silverfox@C&DRacing
09-21-2004, 04:56 PM
just to clear things up the spider special is through us untill the end of the month. :D and it is for only the thumb throttle grips, not twist :)

Pappy
09-21-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
just to clear things up the spider special is through us untill the end of the month. :D and it is for only the thumb throttle grips, not twist :)

yeah i have been telling people non stop in pm's....I DONT SELL SPIDER GRIPS:p

i think i learned how to make someone else's post an announcement so next time i wont do nuttin but take your thread and do whatever it was harlen explained to me to do...i think:huh

in any event...buy some spider grips from C & D:macho so they can afford to send me to moderator skool:D