PDA

View Full Version : MHSC Lead belt needs rain!

shep
09-19-2004, 04:59 PM
some friends and tried to ride at flat river today and it was more dusty than i have seen in along time . IF it doesent rain, and rain alot ITS GONNA SUCK!!!! :grr:

cinigen9
09-19-2004, 06:39 PM
worse than march of dimes race? that was pretty bad.

shep
09-19-2004, 06:56 PM
i HAVE BEN RIDING AT FOR 25 YEARS......ITS BAD.

geogeorge
09-19-2004, 09:04 PM
Thanks Shep. Go riding and not let me know. I'm hurt.
I'm sure it will rain before the race. I'm sure it will rain the day of the race. It always seems to rain at flat river when I race there so no need to worry about it. Also if it dosent rain hope you get the hole shot.

Carl Nevins
09-19-2004, 10:22 PM
mhsc need alot more than rain they need lessons from iahss, the fort dodge race was great. awesome promoters, nice awards. i ran third till i blew a head gasket. rdogg450 finished 5th and got a big plaque gift certificates, stickers hats, water bottles they give 500$ hole shot award ( i think johnson won it) free tires. it was a great time but it was a drive. 465miles from alton

Rdogg450
09-19-2004, 11:25 PM
:D IAHSS is awesome they really know how to run things up there. The only bad thing like Carl said is the drive.

yfz450xc
09-20-2004, 05:15 AM
Carl , RRdog , glad you all had a good time up there and sounds like you were both stepping it up a little to; in riding terms, good job fellows.
Kim do OK ?

shep
09-20-2004, 09:39 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Carl Nevins
mhsc need alot more than rain they need lessons from iahss, the fort dodge race was great. awesome promoters, nice awards. i ran third till i blew a head gasket. rdogg450 finished 5th and got a big plaque gift certificates, stickers hats, water bottles they give 500$ hole shot award ( i think johnson won it) free tires. it was a great time but it was a drive. 465miles from alton [if im going to drive 465 miles it wiillbe to GNCC!!ha ha ha!!/QUOTE]

powerstroke
09-20-2004, 07:38 PM
hopefully we get some rain. it would be a good thing. the last flatriver race was dusty but it wasnt that bad. I would call that very manageable dust. I heard it was bad down there over the weekend though. I know I raced the mid south in kentucky sunday and it was the dustiest conditions I have ever seen in my racing career......... Matt

geogeorge
09-20-2004, 07:41 PM
mhsc need alot more than rain they need lessons from iahss, the fort dodge race was great. awesome promoters, nice awards. i ran third till i blew a head gasket. rdogg450 finished 5th and got a big plaque gift certificates, stickers hats, water bottles they give 500$ hole shot award ( i think johnson won it) free tires. it was a great time but it was a drive. 465miles from alton

Instead of complaining about the MHSC why don't you join a club and help make it better? You could always go out and try and find places that would like to donate things to give to the riders as well. Also Dose the Iowa people do anything like the March of Dimes? I'll admit its nice to get a big good looking trophy but I race more for the fun and to see my friends then I do for the trophys.

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:02 PM
It's only the first year of the series. March of Dimes is awesome for what it does no denying that.Iowa makes smaller donations just for families of racers. 2 dollars of every t-shirt sold went to a Lonnie Ross' family after his freak accident.Andy and Tracy make homemade ice cream and cake for Johnny's birthday.And we have plenty of friends and making new ones at all the races plus getting the good wood and prizes like a 5 gallon gas jug for the biggest blisters in your class :p or how about a free night at the Holiday Inn ? It's so much fun that's why everyone keeps posting about how much they love Iowa.:D :D:

We are hoping it rains in Missouri.

rpmquad
09-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Instead of complaining about the MHSC why don't you join a club and help make it better? You could always go out and try and find places that would like to donate things to give to the riders as well. Also Dose the Iowa people do anything like the March of Dimes? I'll admit its nice to get a big good looking trophy but I race more for the fun and to see my friends then I do for the trophys.

dont hate lol...how many years has the mhss been going..its iowa's first year and by the sound of it ,it has already surpassed the mo.series...i wish you guys luck down there but you need some new management..it's not so much the awards it's the fact that you are appreciated :) ..plus the people and racers are great..including all the missu guy's and gals

Carl Nevins
09-20-2004, 10:47 PM
not complaining about mhsc just telling the truth. why the @#$k should i join a club, and i do find people to donate, my self i donate my time, hard earned money to go to these races, i do go to the races to see friends to but i like to be appreciated when i do well.

motoboy66
09-20-2004, 11:57 PM
Well this will be my last race for a while, got a new job starting the following week. I thought about going up to Iowa, but it was just too far. Carl, you and Nick need to get together and find out what you are doing to your heads. If you need any parts, he orders them all two at a time now. Since it is the last race, I will be going all out, and I am pretty sure I will become close freinds with some tree, but I hope that doesn't happen. See you all in Park Hills.

yfz450xc
09-21-2004, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by rpmquad
dont hate lol...how many years has the mhss been going..its iowa's first year and by the sound of it ,it has already surpassed the mo.series...i wish you guys luck down there but you need some new management..it's not so much the awards it's the fact that you are appreciated :) ..plus the people and racers are great..including all the missu guy's and gals

As a Missourri racer this was very well put and they are right, first year and making this kind of draw I hope you all do good up there just as I hope MHSC does good, now if we could just get this kind of draw for Illinois :D

It's all about the wood baby:blah:

yfz450xc
09-21-2004, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Well this will be my last race for a while, got a new job starting the following week. I thought about going up to Iowa, but it was just too far. Carl, you and Nick need to get together and find out what you are doing to your heads. If you need any parts, he orders them all two at a time now. Since it is the last race, I will be going all out, and I am pretty sure I will become close freinds with some tree, but I hope that doesn't happen. See you all in Park Hills.

I'm gunning next race and I'm putting your name on the back of my bike so you can see it when I'm in front of you this time:D
New method in front end adjustment change of sprockets and a whole lot of BS to boot :eek:
Lets get ready to rumble last race and any one can move up since most of all our points are history anyway:macho

dhines
09-21-2004, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by powerstroke
hopefully we get some rain. it would be a good thing. the last flatriver race was dusty but it wasnt that bad. I would call that very manageable dust. I heard it was bad down there over the weekend though. I know I raced the mid south in kentucky sunday and it was the dustiest conditions I have ever seen in my racing career......... Matt

I'm with you. The conditions in KY on Sunday were worse than aweful. Hands down the worst dust in a race I've ever seen. I'm still coughing up crap!

geogeorge
09-21-2004, 07:39 AM
I'm not saying anything bad about the Iowa people. I'm hoping to go and race there if not this year then next year. I would love to see more states get into racing and maybe we could start something like the GNCC in the mid west. I started racing ATV's in Missouri when 30 quads was a good trun out, the only bikes you could get new that were racers were Banshees and blasters. Were dealing with old timers in missouri and changes is not always easy for them. I would love to see changes in the MHSC. I've worked years for what we have and do appersate everyone that comes and races here. With this being the first year for Iowa they are not having to deal with old feeling of the quads being a side show so its easyer for them.

Its easy to b*tch, now do smething about it. Let Frank know, let the clubs know, when it comes time to vote for best race vote for the one that did the most for the quads. Also let them (me) know what can be done to make it better. I for one would like to see longer tracks. 6 miles with over a 100 quads is to short a track for my taest. I would like to see more trophys handed out, I would like to race for 2 hours, and some of the classed split so there are not 30 quads on the line trying to kill each other for the hole shot.

Johnny & Monica
09-21-2004, 09:33 AM
People have been complaining about MHSC for years it's not like they all just started betchin and still no changes have been made.If they were wanting the quad riders opinion they would let everyone into the meetings like a townhall meeting not just a distinct few.

How can we start a new club they'd let into the meetings.Northwest Mo is really not represented but we could get land to be raced on.But the snivelers haven't come back up here since the willow creek mud slam in 1999.

Is this the same Geoff that raced the senior class with me a few years ago that went from a banshee to a raptor ?

geogeorge
09-21-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
People have been complaining about MHSC for years it's not like they all just started betchin and still no changes have been made.If they were wanting the quad riders opinion they would let everyone into the meetings like a townhall meeting not just a distinct few.

How can we start a new club they'd let into the meetings.Northwest Mo is really not represented but we could get land to be raced on.But the snivelers haven't come back up here since the willow creek mud slam in 1999.

Is this the same Geoff that raced the senior class with me a few years ago that went from a banshee to a raptor ?

Yes Mike this is the same Geoff. The Raptor sucked, I was much faster on my Banshee. Now I'm on a YFZ450 and running the stock class.

I know riders have been complaining for years and for years a small group have been working to make it better for the quads.
The best thing that can be done is to keep coming, let the clubs that put on good races for us know, and the ones that don't let them know as well. Also try doing this.

1) form a club. I would be glade to join even thought I live on the other side of the state from you.

2) get some land to race on.

3) come to the meeting and see if you can get a race to put on.

They might not let you have a full race but we have in the past done ATV only races because they have Bike only races. I don't know what will happend but it is worth a try. I do know that the first year you are in you donot get to vote but if you get a race then that is a start and things can change from that point on.
I worked with MoDirt to get the march of dimes going because I did not like the bad press we were getting in the papers and other places. It takes time and will be a up hill fight for us but if your willing to put in the effort I'm willing to help.

yfz450xc
09-21-2004, 10:03 AM
It looks like we have one more quad club joining 1 hour south of sedalia mo, I spoke w/ them this weekend and they have 1300 acres for use and he is working out details w/ MHSC now, but I didnt know that the first year no voting ?
All of us one voice at park hills and maybe even have Frank at the riders meeting to listen to us for maybe 15 minutes or so ??
Thinking out loud :rolleyes:

geogeorge
09-21-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
It looks like we have one more quad club joining 1 hour south of sedalia mo, I spoke w/ them this weekend and they have 1300 acres for use and he is working out details w/ MHSC now, but I didnt know that the first year no voting ?
All of us one voice at park hills and maybe even have Frank at the riders meeting to listen to us for maybe 15 minutes or so ??
Thinking out loud :rolleyes:

The first year thing works like this. If they come to the meeting this year and get a race they can not vote on anything at this years meeting because they are new. Next year they will have a say and a vote. That is what I ment by the firat year no vote. But I have been out of it for three years and that may have changed. If you guys need any help let me know. With that kind of ground you could have a great race.

Johnny & Monica
09-21-2004, 11:02 AM
Yes Mike this is the same Geoff. The Raptor sucked, I was much faster on my Banshee. Now I'm on a YFZ450 and running the stock class.

I know riders have been complaining for years and for years a small group have been working to make it better for the quads.
The best thing that can be done is to keep coming, let the clubs that put on good races for us know, and the ones that don't let them know as well. Also try doing this.

1) form a club. I would be glade to join even thought I live on the other side of the state from you.

2) get some land to race on.

3) come to the meeting and see if you can get a race to put on.

They might not let you have a full race but we have in the past done ATV only races because they have Bike only races. I don't know what will happend but it is worth a try. I do know that the first year you are in you donot get to vote but if you get a race then that is a start and things can change from that point on.
I worked with MoDirt to get the march of dimes going because I did not like the bad press we were getting in the papers and other places. It takes time and will be a up hill fight for us but if your willing to put in the effort I'm willing to help.

Not mike ,Johnny kellison Mike sign on to my computer in 02 on ex-riders an we just left it alone.Me Monica an Mike blanton all just use the same user name:confused: Never know who`s talking crap.:D Do you know for sure if park hills are racing kids quads?or a number to call?I seen you got 1st at kahoka I got a first in the 40+ by 6 min. woo woo. An my kids both got 1st in there classes Aint seen ya years be sure to stop by an say hey.

geogeorge
09-21-2004, 11:19 AM
Not mike ,Johnny kellison Mike sign on to my computer in 02 on ex-riders an we just left it alone.Me Monica an Mike blanton all just use the same user name:confused: Never know who`s talking crap.:D Do you know for sure if park hills are racing kids quads?or a number to call?I seen you got 1st at kahoka I got a first in the 40+ by 6 min. woo woo. An my kids both got 1st in there classes Aint seen ya years be sure to stop by an say hey.

HI Johnny

I do not know if they are having kids or not. I will check with Greg later and let you know if they are or not. Good job on the win. I'm not old enough to race the 40+ yet. :blah:

I think I had a 10 min lead on second place at the end of my 6th lap. I was the only stock guy to do 7 laps at Kahoka. Funny how fast you can be when the throdle sticks on you. :D

Like I said if you need any help with trying to get or put on a race just let me know. I think I'm over the 99 mud fest. Come to think of it I did not even take the bike out of the truck at that race.

Its good to be back racing after takin three years off. I guess I can now go back to driving Frank crazy.:devil:

Johnny & Monica
09-21-2004, 01:03 PM
geogeorge pm`ed ya really interested in having a mo. race :D

geogeorge
09-21-2004, 02:08 PM

Sent you a reply on the PM. Ball is in motion so lets see what happends now. It would be great if you and the other guy that was talking about haveing some land could make it to the meeting in november and get races. Even if they are only ATV only races it is a start. Maybe we could have a riot and over throw Fran. :D

Anyway I like your ideal about talking to him before the last race. and if he is not in a talking mood we could brun a fran doll after the race is over. :devil:

shep
09-21-2004, 02:12 PM
:D Well since everybody decided to turn this thread into a *****-fest im going to agree with carl on PISS-ON THE CLUBS!!!! I have been racing for more than a decade, allover the country,and MHSC is the only place you hear obout CLUBS , it daosent have to be that way! and i feel that is alot of whats wrong in MHSC PS....CLUBS SUCK!!!!

shep
09-21-2004, 02:14 PM
And FLAT RIVER still needs rain!!!!:cool:

geogeorge
09-21-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by shep
:D Well since everybody decided to turn this thread into a *****-fest im going to agree with carl on PISS-ON THE CLUBS!!!! I have been racing for more than a decade, allover the country,and MHSC is the only place you hear obout CLUBS , it daosent have to be that way! and i feel that is alot of whats wrong in MHSC PS....CLUBS SUCK!!!!

I'm sorry that you feel this way Shep. I guess will just have to do away with the Shep fan club then.:blah:

The problem is not the clubs, it some of the people in those clubs.

Also just so you know. not all the races are put on by clubs. Mike burkhart is not a club, and the marchfeild race is not a club. So you do not have to be a club you can be a group of friends or what ever, but you do have to get a race in order to get a vote but you dont have tohave one to give Fran a ear full. But then again Fran is hoping to piss you all off so you will go away and race in other places. So stay help work to make it better or leave and let fran win. Me, I'm staying. I like to piss fran off.

shep
09-21-2004, 02:38 PM
:confused: Exriders is a perfect place to advertise MHSC, who would want to come to one of our races if they read this political BS.......I wouldent!!

geogeorge
09-21-2004, 03:35 PM
given the trun out numbers I would say alot of people wont to come to the MHSC races.

shep
09-21-2004, 04:19 PM
so your saying if you were looking for a new series to race and you read the theads on MHSC and Iowa you go to MHSC first, based only on what read. if I dident know i would be scarred sh@##@T less to race this series........................Based only on what you have read on this web-site:D

Johnny & Monica
09-21-2004, 04:45 PM
Well we live in America for freedom of choice. We don't want people to stop going to MHSC. As long as we keep talking about the problems someone will either give in or people will move on to other places. How does Frank get to stay in charge of everything if everyone thinks hes a D*** about quads.Can't anyone vote the dictators out?Do the bikers have complaints about the series or is it just a quad bike thing?

shep
09-21-2004, 04:46 PM
Alot of the new guys bought thier bikes and seen a schedule on the wall. and i think thats great !! But Ive had several 1st and 2nd year racers ask me why MHSC is so messed up! they are not members of AMA to here about other races and get directions, so if they want to race its MHSC, and no other choises. nothin wrong with that, other than they may never know how sweet it can be! some of us do. the politics should not be seen or herd by a general racer.Just my 2 cents!!

shep
09-21-2004, 04:53 PM
Well we live in America for freedom of choice. We don't want people to stop going to MHSC. As long as we keep talking about the problems someone will either give in or people will move on to other places. How does Frank get to stay in charge of everything if everyone thinks hes a D*** about quads.Can't anyone vote the dictators out?Do the bikers have complaints about the series or is it just a quad bike thing? We have ben wondering how Frank is still there fo years, and hope everyone keeps coming MHS.Tha positive things are #s are up, and the tracks have been great, thats realy enouph for me......I just like to *****!!ha ha ha

shep
09-21-2004, 05:06 PM
:D Geo you are good to go ...anytime!!

Carl Nevins
09-21-2004, 05:23 PM
i am not doggin clubs they are good for those who want to be in them, you don't have to be in a club to vote for a new president right? why do you have to be in a club to vote for a new frank?

Johnny & Monica
09-21-2004, 05:25 PM
Whose responsibility is it to get trophies for each race the landowner and club or the mhsc?

Johnny & Monica
09-21-2004, 05:32 PM
I just like to *****!!ha ha ha [/B][/QUOTE]

Me too!!I don't even race ,just my ol man and kids.Ha haBut I love to cheer everyone on and have a blast being at the races.:D

geogeorge
09-21-2004, 05:58 PM
:D Geo you are good to go ...anytime!!

Just give me a call and I'm good to go.

Rdogg450
09-21-2004, 06:06 PM
Does anyone know why quads don't race at Nasty Creek any more?? Just wondering.

:confused:

tprender
09-21-2004, 06:15 PM
I will try and make this short this time for shep.
You will find that most series are run by a group of clubs.
In MHSC each club does ther own thing for awards.
Each officer is elected for 2 years, Pres and V-P are elected on opposite years. Not sure who get's elected this year.
the clubs/promoters are the ones who vote on the officers just like your congressmen vote at the state or national level on laws.
You will find that most bike riders don't like quads when it comes to racing. I see this at the AMA national level. Most parts companies give out sponership real easy to any m/c rider, but not to a quad rider.
It is real nice to give out alot of stuff like they do in Iowa. It can be done with one promoter real easy. Does the GNCC give anything away and they are one promoter?
I do agree, that some of the promoters in the MHSC are dumb****'s with the things that they do.
Believe it or not the riders in MHSC have more say in the series than the riders in the ATVA/GNC MX and TT Nationals. How much say does the riders at the GNCC have in the way that it is run?

rpmquad
09-21-2004, 06:22 PM

if you can get one in n mo. that would be great :D

tprender
09-21-2004, 07:14 PM
You will find that the promoter of Nasty Creek is one of the promoters who tried to stop the changes that we wanted for the past year. He fought very hard to try and block the stock and the 2-3-4 class that we got this year. If you talk to him he make's Frank look at an Angel. He talked very much againtest quads at the meeting and then at the end, he dropped the bombshell. I'm not doing quads. Also, he put's his date on the same weekend of Loretta Lynn's each year. He also, made the motion that none of the races could or should be AMA. He does not want the AMA telling him what rules to follow.
I guess you can tell my felling about this group/person.

Johnny & Monica
09-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by rpmquad
if you can get one in n mo. that would be great :D

Really going to try hard on this .Hopefully Geoff will walk me threw getting it done we have 3 good pieces of land to work with going to try getting the ok from landowner this week that way can get the ball in forward motion keep fingers crossed mhscs (Frank) will let us have it :confused: :confused:

Rdogg450
09-21-2004, 11:14 PM
Nasty Creek promoter does sound like an a@@!
I rode it like 4 years ago and was dissapointed when i got back into this thing this year and it was bike only.

Oh well there were alot of cool races this year without Nasty Creek.:cool:

shep
09-22-2004, 08:54 AM
I hope I dident afend any club people, it seems like any time something is wrong it gets blammed on the clubs, thats where i feel the clubs have to much say in what goes on at the race!...We need club ground to have races, with less club voice, maybe ??? Tprender, I heard that about that guy at NASTY CREEK. Thats one of my favorite tracks, and he duasent want quads there.OWELL thats his loss!!!!! what $5.00 times 3 times 150. :)

yfz450xc
09-22-2004, 10:11 AM
We will start our own club then called "Shep's boost bottle"
Cover is free and house special is premium w/ octane boost and a twist of plenzoil . for excitement and entertainment he will prove to everyone that he can do a back flip from the stage in riding gear .:blah: :D
Just couldnt help myself;)

shep
09-22-2004, 10:47 AM
There will have to be naked women , (Thats the way i like em) BEER, and lots of BS!!. 10 years ago i could do a backflip from the podium in riding gear , SMOKING A CIGERETE!!! ha ha:D

yfz450xc
09-22-2004, 10:50 AM
I probably can beleive that , you know what we need at the banquet this year a BS award :D

shep
09-22-2004, 10:51 AM
I could win that!!!!!:devil:

shep
09-22-2004, 10:53 AM
AND my club would be CERNOL SHEP AND THE ROUGH RIDERS:macho

shep
09-22-2004, 11:11 AM
yfz450xc you nuttin up and goin with me saterday er what? you will have fun!!!:blah:

yfz450xc
09-22-2004, 11:14 AM
I been kicking it around like I said I really dont have any plans except the creek just need to see what the boss has planned she has given me a hall pass for most of the day.
I'll let ya know one way or the other though.

shep
09-22-2004, 11:19 AM
take the boss some flowers, and talk real dirty to her, and tell her shep said, can scott pleeeeasee come out and play!!!:devil:

cinigen9
09-22-2004, 11:38 AM
The first race for The hillbilly gran prix is this sunday - if you guys are around st louis it may not be too far of a drive.

www.hillbillgp.com

Carson

shep
09-22-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by cinigen9
The first race for The hillbilly gran prix is this sunday - if you guys are around st louis it may not be too far of a drive.

www.hillbillgp.com

Carson :) :) I would love to come chek it but i have to go out of town the other direction thanks for the offer! I do know Justin Asplin will be there! GOOD LUCK to those who go!!!

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 02:51 PM
Really going to try hard on this .Hopefully Geoff will walk me threw getting it done we have 3 good pieces of land to work with going to try getting the ok from landowner this week that way can get the ball in forward motion keep fingers crossed mhscs (Frank) will let us have it :confused: :confused:

Alright, I'm fired up about a new place to race. So even if Fran doesn't or the other members let you have a race we can pick a weekend with no other races and do one anyway. I think alot of the guys and girls would come for a kick a@@ quad race even if it were just for fun. Hell just to piss Frank off I would be willing to kick in prize money. But lets think possitive and see if you can get a MHSC race first. Then we coould have really nice things for the quads and cheep crap for Stevey:devil:

God I'm a mean S@@ arn't I.

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 02:56 PM
HAY Tom you can help with this too. YOu know all about the insurance stuff and that for MoDirt and how we put on are Races. Why don't you pass that info along to Johnny and the others that might wish to have a race. Also it has been a bit seens I was at a MHSC meeting. Are new clubs still allowed to apply and see if they can get a race? Come on TOm fork over the info.:cool:

shep
09-22-2004, 05:51 PM
STILL NEEDING LOTS OF RAIN!!!:) :blah: MO MUDD MO MUDD MO MUDD!!!

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 06:25 PM
STILL NEEDING LOTS OF RAIN!!!:) :blah: MO MUDD MO MUDD MO MUDD!!!

Shep I'll bet you a buck that it rains before the race.

shep
09-22-2004, 06:28 PM
I hope it raines about 3 in. the day befoe the race!:blah:

powerstroke
09-22-2004, 06:32 PM
if shep got an mhsc award it would be for molesting all the wives and girlfriends!! :blah: I swear my un-neutered black lab has more restraint than jamie...........lol.
Shep ---i got the pictures back of you roasting the tires off the yfz in your garage-lol. i got the chainsaw pics from your mom and dads too. Shepard with a stihl in one hand a beer in the other and a fresh camel smolderin in the corner of your mouth.......... its quite a sight.......i could start a 50 page post on shepard stories alone:devil: Matt

powerstroke
09-22-2004, 06:33 PM
and dont even start with me knocking your gun off in the water either.........:p

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by powerstroke
if shep got an mhsc award it would be for molesting all the wives and girlfriends!! :blah: I swear my un-neutered black lab has more restraint than jamie...........lol.
Shep ---i got the pictures back of you roasting the tires off the yfz in your garage-lol. i got the chainsaw pics from your mom and dads too. Shepard with a stihl in one hand a beer in the other and a fresh camel smolderin in the corner of your mouth.......... its quite a sight.......i could start a 50 page post on shepard stories alone:devil: Matt

Shep with a Camel in his mouth?..............I'll have nightmares on that one.:eek:

shep
09-22-2004, 06:38 PM
just had to put up a post dident ya!!:confused:

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 06:43 PM
just had to put up a post dident ya!!:confused:

This is what happends when there is nothing good on cable.

powerstroke
09-22-2004, 06:46 PM
yea my satellite has about 150 channels of nothing right now..........

shep
09-22-2004, 06:48 PM
Thats why in last few days i have put up about 60 posts:)

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 06:51 PM
Hay Shep......I've got next Friday off lets go check out the Flat River track. If we take a case of beer along we can water down the track:devil:

shep
09-22-2004, 06:59 PM
if i aint worken yet ,sounds good!!:)

geogeorge
09-22-2004, 07:21 PM
I hope you get some work, but if not sounds like a plan.

yfz450xc
09-23-2004, 04:35 AM
Powerstroke, To funny and I dont get the part about a camel smoldering in the corner of his mouth, a real "Camel:D "
Let the games begin:blah:

shep
09-23-2004, 07:16 AM
yfz450xc, I may have to go to Kansas city today, if you need directions call my wife and get my cell # I will hook you up!!!! Hope to see ya saterday!!!!:blah:

shep
09-23-2004, 11:36 AM
I NEED EVERY ONE TO DO A RAIN DANCE!!!:D

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 01:44 PM
I NEED EVERY ONE TO DO A RAIN DANCE!!!:D

There is a reason no one has ever seen me dance.:D

Its not pretty. How about I just pry for it?

shep
09-23-2004, 02:34 PM
Ok every one but you!!:devil:

shep
09-23-2004, 02:39 PM
Pstroke i se your GAY ***!! on my thread!!:devil:

shep
09-23-2004, 02:48 PM
P-stoke, CHEVEY ROCKS ,ford sux co#$#!!!!:blah:

Rdogg450
09-23-2004, 03:08 PM
'94 F-150 inline 6 cylinder 4x4 rules! lol.........:rolleyes:

shep
09-23-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
'94 F-150 inline 6 cylinder 4x4 rules! lol.........:rolleyes: God luv ya, this slam was for P-stroke!

Rdogg450
09-23-2004, 06:28 PM
I know i was just being a retard..... lol!

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 07:13 PM
P-stoke, CHEVEY ROCKS ,ford sux co#$#!!!!:blah:

I've got a 20,000 dollar snowplow and they gave me the 2000 chevy for free.

God i miss my powerstroke f-250 4x4 x-cab:(

shep
09-23-2004, 08:23 PM
They seen you coming!!:blah:

Johnny & Monica
09-23-2004, 09:13 PM
Any rain yet??

shep
09-23-2004, 09:26 PM
still dancin!!:mad:

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 09:47 PM
There talking rain the first part of next week maybe.

shep
09-23-2004, 09:50 PM
wouldent hurt to have some this weekend!!:cool:

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 09:52 PM
Man there is just no making you happy is there.

shep
09-23-2004, 09:54 PM
lots of mudd makes me happy!:D

geogeorge
09-23-2004, 09:57 PM
I thought it was Beer, smokes, and women that made you happy?:eek2:

shep
09-23-2004, 10:00 PM
Them too!!!

geogeorge
09-26-2004, 09:01 AM
Shep thanks for saturday had fun. Not only did I crash the bike but I banged myself up as well. Both should be fine for Flat river.

shep
09-26-2004, 05:35 PM
:bandit: Im real sorry to hear you banged your self up ,we could have talked about it saterday. Get feeling better so we can rip um up this weekend!!!!:(

tprender
09-26-2004, 06:18 PM
I think that I have come up with a way to solve the dust problem this weekend. How about a giant keg party on friday night, racers are free. Each person must pee a min of 5 times that night on the track. If you barf in a corner it counts double, but you must barf in a corner.
Also, it did rain at the campground on Friday night, but not at the pit area. Someones rain dance was close, but not close enought. Spend Fri-Sun there cleaning up the trails some. You will like the picture that I painted on a rock. If you hit it you win a prize. You get to be towed in buy me at the end of the race.

yfz450xc
09-27-2004, 04:45 AM
Tprender I never knew you had a funny side:D
See ya early saturday maornong.
Scott

shep
09-27-2004, 12:48 PM
:bandit: Hey Scott its prolly a good thing you dident go to my place, had a good time but dusty as hell.GOD WE NEED RAIN!!!!!

yfz450xc
09-27-2004, 01:01 PM
Me and Tim went to splinter saturday , you got my message I hope in your PM ?
Any way were going out there tonight at 4:30 to ride for about a hour or 2 stop by if you can, man I am telling you it is dusty out there to so it probably would be good practice in the dust, it's going to worst than last one at park hills.

geogeorge
09-27-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by tprender
I think that I have come up with a way to solve the dust problem this weekend. How about a giant keg party on friday night, racers are free. Each person must pee a min of 5 times that night on the track. If you barf in a corner it counts double, but you must barf in a corner.
Also, it did rain at the campground on Friday night, but not at the pit area. Someones rain dance was close, but not close enought. Spend Fri-Sun there cleaning up the trails some. You will like the picture that I painted on a rock. If you hit it you win a prize. You get to be towed in buy me at the end of the race.

TomI have hit every rock there is to hit at flat river and now your painting pictures on them. What is it a picture of Frank? I think I should get the pirze by default. Seeing its going to be de fault of you that I hit it.

shep
09-27-2004, 08:30 PM
:bandit: I checked the 5 day weather at Famington today and no sign of rain! If your racing saterday you better pray for the holeshot!!!:devil:

Rdogg450
09-27-2004, 09:08 PM
Oh well isn't that nice!:D
I just hope noone gets hurt down there including myself.:eek:

Carl Nevins
09-27-2004, 09:23 PM
hey doggy you get your e mail

shep
09-27-2004, 10:28 PM
Oh well isn't that nice!:D
I just hope noone gets hurt down there including myself.:eek: :bandit:We definetly dont want anyone hurt,here or anywhere else!!

geogeorge
09-28-2004, 08:14 AM
Its going to rain. Think possative.
The weather has rain in it for saturday. they just don't know when yet. With my luck it will be at night so the bikes have a no dust race. Well I guess It could be worst. it could also be hot.

shep
09-28-2004, 11:45 AM
:bandit: I checked the 5 day agian today, 75 for a high and fair skys,not lookin good for rain:mad: !!

geogeorge
09-28-2004, 11:54 AM
Its gooin to rain. Trust me. It will rain 10 minuts after we are done with the race.

motoboy66
09-28-2004, 12:15 PM
Do you think night vision goggles would help with seeing throgh the dust? Might be something to try! See you all there.

yfz450xc
09-28-2004, 12:35 PM
Do you think night vision goggles would help with seeing throgh the dust? Might be something to try! See you all there.

The only thing your going to have to worry about is my brake check on you:D :devil:

shep
09-28-2004, 04:02 PM
:bandit: I would be to scared to hit my brakes or throttle!!:cool: :cool: either is bad when you cant see chit!!

geogeorge
09-28-2004, 06:37 PM
Ok I checked and they are having pee wee races saturday.
Also, if your racing why are you braking?

Carl Nevins
09-28-2004, 10:24 PM
my chances of going just got worse, for starters my truck pulled out in front of someone that didn't want me to over on olive last fri. today i was putting my head on and my studs are pulling out of the cylinder.:( MAYBE i can borrow a bike

motoboy66
09-29-2004, 12:52 AM
Carl,
Nick has the stuff to fix those studs, his did the same thing last week. If you want to get them fixed, get with me some time this week, and we will get it taken care of. Sorry to hear about your truck. Hopefully you will be there. Scott, I'll let you know how your breaks are working befor the race, thats the last time I will be behind you! Thanks for the practice riding this week.

yfz450xc
09-29-2004, 04:41 AM
Carl,
Nick has the stuff to fix those studs, his did the same thing last week. If you want to get them fixed, get with me some time this week, and we will get it taken care of. Sorry to hear about your truck. Hopefully you will be there. Scott, I'll let you know how your breaks are working befor the race, thats the last time I will be behind you! Thanks for the practice riding this week.

See ya there ole buddy:D
Carl get that thing running:confused:
I'll be there about 8am to warm up the BS pot for you all:D

tprender
09-29-2004, 07:13 AM
Sorry, but the keg party on Friday night is going to be canceled due to rain. I will have a mini one in my pit area though to help take care of any extra dust.

shep
09-29-2004, 08:09 AM
:bandit: Geo ,try the brakes once, you might not hit so much chit or crash as much!! Larry gonna get tired of puttin that thing together one of these days!!:blah:

burrows
09-29-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by tprender
Sorry, but the keg party on Friday night is going to be canceled due to rain. I will have a mini one in my pit area though to help take care of any extra dust.

Did someone say keg? But I thought we couldn't park at the track?

burrows
09-29-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by burrows
Did someone say keg? But I thought we couldn't park at the track?

Maybe I better clarify better. I didn't think we could camp at the track Friday night. There, that sounds better. Bradley wants to know how long the track is. He is thinking about showing you guys how to race. Lol. That is if Johnny doesnt forget his a-arms. Just joking Johnny. But you knw the age you are how you forget things. Momma B

shep
09-29-2004, 03:17 PM
:bandit: Momma B tell Bradly ill take some of those lessons!!:macho Oh did Michal get his pipe?See ya saterday!!

burrows
09-29-2004, 04:27 PM
:bandit: Momma B tell Bradly ill take some of those lessons!!:macho Oh did Michal get his pipe?See ya saterday!!
No he hasn't got it yet. They told him itmight be next week. Have you heard how long the track is? Momma B

tprender
09-29-2004, 05:53 PM
The track is 9 miles in length. 5 miles are from the pits to the dam and the then 4 miles below the dam back to the pits. there is NO camping at the track except for the workers who set up the track and will be doing the race. Orders from the Park Sup.
I even have a spot out there for you to go to the bathroom and take a smoke.

Rdogg450
09-29-2004, 07:33 PM
Carl get a hold of motoboy and get that fixed :D

Scott ,
What time is everyone leaving saturday morning????
I'm ready now.:cool:

yfz450xc
09-30-2004, 04:50 AM
leave @ 6am be there @ 8 am , I'm ready and the bike is all oiled down waiting to be massaged , the wife and boy going down about 9am. See ya all there:D

shep
09-30-2004, 09:19 AM
:bandit: Carl your not yhe only one doing last min. chit ,I just next day aired a piston for one of MHSC top pros, hopefuly we get it together and he whoops some ***!!:muscle: Scott I will be there abuot 9am, let the BS begin!!:devil:

yfz450xc
09-30-2004, 09:27 AM
I got the pot you bring the spoon and we'll start the fire to get the pot hot and "stir it up":devil:

shep
09-30-2004, 09:32 AM
:bandit: FIRE IT UP!!!

yfz450xc
09-30-2004, 10:52 AM
Gee wis info, at accuweather.com says that the wind will be out of the north all morning at about 10 mph, so if you want your spectators to see make sure the wind is at your back blowing dust away from you.
I know I could be the new MHSC weather man, if I can only get the hand thing down right, maybe dye my hair to blond ??:eek2:

shep
09-30-2004, 11:07 AM
:bandit: YOU would look good blond!!! now weather man hook us up some rain and i will be impressed!!:p

Carl Nevins
09-30-2004, 07:53 PM
i don't know but a couple things but spoons and fire?:cool: what we cookin

shep
09-30-2004, 09:36 PM
:bandit: A HOLE LOT A BS!!!:muscle: :muscle:

Johnny & Monica
10-01-2004, 08:04 AM
WOO WOO Its rain this side of the state.....Whats it doing there?

shep
10-01-2004, 08:22 AM
:bandit:Its cloudy, might coud happen, KEEP ON DANCIN!!

yfz450xc
10-01-2004, 08:35 AM
Remind me tomorrow and I'll show you my weatherman dance w/ the hand thing going:D

shep
10-01-2004, 08:49 AM
:bandit: :muscle:GOD LUV YA MY BROTHA!!!!!! :muscle:

shep
10-01-2004, 08:51 AM
:bandit: MOMMA B WHERES MY LUVIN!!:confused2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

burrows
10-01-2004, 12:52 PM
You will just have to wait till tomorrow. We are leaving here at 3 and should roll in around 10 tonight. Michael doesn't have to work tomorrow.

yfz450xc
10-01-2004, 01:14 PM
I always pity you all from that side of the state and always forget how lucky we here in st louis side have it some times, but if things go as palnned and I hope they do sounds like we might have 2 new tracks next year bothon the west side and your area to?
Be careful Momma B.
Tell Daniel P I 'm looking for him:blah:

Johnny & Monica
10-01-2004, 03:48 PM
The guys are heading for Park Hills. I turned my camera over to Michael Blanton so all of ya smile pretty.:D

shep
10-01-2004, 05:04 PM
:bandit: Its finaly raining here a little bit!!

Rdogg450
10-01-2004, 07:50 PM
It's sprinkling here right now ........ well also kind of cold and windy..... i'm about 30 miles northeast of St.Louis.;)

shep
10-03-2004, 07:15 PM
:bandit:Leadbelt was good to me, nice trophies, just not enough of them. TOP 1/3 of each class should trophy :mad:

geogeorge
10-04-2004, 09:08 AM
It was ok to me. I thought the track was just a little to rocky and woop out in spots. I agree the trophys should have been more and the off the bike staaart sucks:mad:

Just ones I would love for someome to make the two wheelers have to do a off the bike start. I bet they would take that out of the rule book in a hart beat.

cinigen9
10-04-2004, 09:42 AM
fun track. Could have done w/o the dust.

A question for you guys that have been around for a while: About 3 minutes before the start I looked down and had a flat rear tire. The official I talked to said I did not have enough time to go change it. My question - if I would have pulled off the line and went to the pits to change it could I have started with whatever class was leaving when I got back to the line?

I ended up just running the first lap on the flat - longest 9 mile loop I have ever ran!

Carson

shep
10-04-2004, 10:11 AM
:bandit: Yes Carson you could have changed it and come back to the start and go if your class was already gone!

burrows
10-04-2004, 01:41 PM
When Christopher was racing a few years back he wouldn't start on the line and needed a spark plug had to run to trailor to get one I had asked the official if he could still race and he said from the time the last class took off he had so many minutes to go and join the rest that was already off the line. So yes you could of done that. Momma B

cinigen9
10-04-2004, 03:38 PM
thanks for the info! Hope it doesnt happen again, but if it does, nice to know your options.

Carson

shep
10-04-2004, 09:15 PM
:bandit:momma b, micheals parts should be at your house by fri. or mon.yur a hottie! ;)

burrows
10-04-2004, 10:22 PM
Thank you very much!! On the parts that is. You are such a sweety!! Momma B

tprender
10-05-2004, 06:30 AM
In XC racing the rule is that you must start and finish on the same machine. You don't have to be at the starting line at the start, you can still be in the pits. You can start anytime that you want, but it must be from the starting line. You the have to try and make up that lost time, if possible.If the quad breaks before the start you can change quads, after the start you can only fix that quad.
In MX racing it is different, you must be at the starting line when the gate is dropped. You can't come late after the class has left.

Johnny & Monica
10-05-2004, 04:09 PM
:bandit:momma b, micheals parts should be at your house by fri. or mon.yur a hottie! ;)

Shep your going to have to come to waukon this sun for Iowas last race an mess up the 30+ points race:D An momma B (a.k.a pam burrows) birthday we`re needing a manwhore an heard your for hire:confused: :confused: we got $5.11 in the pot so far.Oh she`s going on 48

Momma B How ya like me now!!!!!!!See ya sun.:devil:

geogeorge
10-05-2004, 04:43 PM
Shep your going to have to come to waukon this sun for Iowas last race an mess up the 30+ points race:D An momma B (a.k.a pam burrows) birthday we`re needing a manwhore an heard your for hire:confused: :confused: we got $5.11 in the pot so far.Oh she`s going on 48

Momma B How ya like me now!!!!!!!See ya sun.:devil:

$5.11 don't you think that is a little to much for Shep?
I think $2.25 should do it for him.

shep
10-05-2004, 05:20 PM

Momma B How ya like me now!!!!!!!See ya sun.:devil: :bandit: ill be momma bs man hore any day!!:muscle:but this weekend i gota go get my kids, they stayed at thier grandparents,I would like to run an iowa race they sound real cool!! happy B-DAY momma b, ill dance dirty for ya at the banquet!! :devil: SHEP LUVS YOU MOMMA B!!!

Johnny & Monica
10-05-2004, 10:31 PM
Geogeorge your very lucky my ol`lady monica was out of pictures at kahoka when you was walking around the burnt yfz450 in your black monkey ***** shorts with knee high sock`s you may have been on the birthday cake.lol:D an posted on here over an over.Pay-back for beating me last weekend:devil: I want a rematch you coming to Iowa this weekend?I want to be on my own quad:D Good job thougth

yfz450xc
10-06-2004, 04:51 AM
Momma B's B-day I might even be a Ho for a day for Momma B, 2 for 1 me and shep.

Happy B-Day Momma.:D

Still Be looking good:D

Johnny & Monica
10-06-2004, 08:20 AM
She`s going to be the new snap on girl:D

Johnny & Monica
10-06-2004, 08:43 AM
Ask Johnny why he likes big hands.....:huh
Dan Iler don't make me beotch slap you, keep your hands off " my" Junk.:grr: :muscle: :chinese:

Monica

geogeorge
10-06-2004, 04:48 PM
Geogeorge your very lucky my ol`lady monica was out of pictures at kahoka when you was walking around the burnt yfz450 in your black monkey ***** shorts with knee high sock`s you may have been on the birthday cake.lol:D an posted on here over an over.Pay-back for beating me last weekend:devil: I want a rematch you coming to Iowa this weekend?I want to be on my own quad:D Good job thougth

Don't be mad at me for betting you. I just closed my eyes and gased it.

Just be happy I was not in my boxers and knee high socks. Talk about night mares.:huh

shep
10-01-2005, 07:45 PM
:bandit: I was realy bored so i reserected this thread becuz Fat River duz need rain again this year!!!

yfz450xc
10-01-2005, 09:42 PM
:bandit: I was realy bored so i reserected this thread becuz Fat River duz need rain again this year!!!

Now shep you of all people should know better than posting something like this, last year ; true story folks, shep passed me at this same race completely in a cloud of dust as did Gaylon Harris. These 2 racers are not quite right when it comes to passing decisions all they know is pass and worry about what's around the corner when I get there.
That is the diffencence between being fast and being good.
Some lessons are never learned .
Hats off to all of them, if you want to be fast you have to ride w/ the fast guy's; your only as fast as the people you race against.
Scott B Johnson; still one of the old slow guy's .:eek2: :D

Side note every time I typed fast it came up Fats, you make your own decision.:blah:

geogeorge
10-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Now shep you of all people should know better than posting something like this, last year ; true story folks, shep passed me at this same race completely in a cloud of dust as did Gaylon Harris. These 2 racers are not quite right when it comes to passing decisions all they know is pass and worry about what's around the corner when I get there.
That is the diffencence between being fast and being good.
Some lessons are never learned .
Hats off to all of them, if you want to be fast you have to ride w/ the fast guy's; your only as fast as the people you race against.
Scott B Johnson; still one of the old slow guy's .:eek2: :D

Side note every time I typed fast it came up Fats, you make your own decision.:blah:

I just thought you were calling the fast guys fat.
Then again you could be dislexic you know? :macho

shep
10-02-2005, 07:35 AM
:bandit: Yea i never thought putting 25 lbs on would slow me down this much ,but gues what!!!!

ronnie
10-02-2005, 07:42 AM
:bandit: Yea i never thought putting 25 lbs on would slow me down this much ,but gues what!!!!

who said you where fast:) :) :)

shep
10-02-2005, 09:48 AM
:bandit: Not all of us can be mutent freaks and only ride 4 times a year and still be blazing fast!!!:blah: ..........so what im trying to say is your a freak of nature!!!:devil: :D

geogeorge
10-02-2005, 12:23 PM
:bandit: Not all of us can be mutent freaks and only ride 4 times a year and still be blazing fast!!!:blah: ..........so what im trying to say is your a freak of nature!!!:devil: :D

Ronnie is the fastest guy I have ever seen. I mean man did you see how fast he desided not to race. OOOO I almost got wiplash from that. :devil:

Rdogg450
10-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Oh this is getting ugly!:ermm:

yfz450xc
10-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Oh this is good stuff I mean really good stuff:eek2: :D
Bench racing at it's best and the new season hasn't even started yet.

Speaking of fast saw Gaylon Harris today at Taylorville getting some seat time in thier race , we had to leave before it was over though..

Finished season at Taylorville today and the Boy got 2nd overall for the season. Were Happy.:D
Scott

geogeorge
10-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Oh this is getting ugly!:ermm:

Man were being good right now. YOu should see it in Jan when we haven't been riding for a few months.

shep
10-02-2005, 04:52 PM
:bandit: Cant we all just get along!!!!LOL:cool:

DJJ450r
10-02-2005, 05:21 PM

NO:mad:

you ever get that 80 runnin?

ronnie
10-02-2005, 05:49 PM
deven did you ride today.

geogeorge
10-02-2005, 06:07 PM

I thought we were getting along. :D

ronnie
10-02-2005, 06:11 PM
going rideing next weekend at flatriver who all going:D

ronnie
10-02-2005, 06:32 PM

I guess we can cuz:devil:

10-02-2005, 06:51 PM
man it looks like ive been missing out on the action lol :devil:

geogeorge
10-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
man it looks like ive been missing out on the action lol :devil:

What you been doing? Sleeping on the job?
So how do you like the flexx bars?

You missed a good race last sunday at the Creek.

10-02-2005, 07:19 PM
What you been doing? Sleeping on the job?
So how do you like the flexx bars?

You missed a good race last sunday at the Creek.

not much, been riding, racing ,gettin hurt lol

the flexx bars are awsome, already bent them once lol, got them all fixed tho

ya i wish i coulda made it but it was just 2 far

Do you need some help with sponsorship for 06?

Rdogg450
10-03-2005, 07:18 PM
OFF TOPIC! Go Cardinals!!!
Beat the Padres!:D

geogeorge
10-03-2005, 07:31 PM
OFF TOPIC! Go Cardinals!!!
Beat the Padres!:D

Rutting for the home team is never off topic.
Go Cards. :macho :macho

I understand they ride yamahas.........:devil:

ronnie
10-03-2005, 07:52 PM
IF they are they are going to loose:D :D :D

geogeorge
10-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
IF they are they are going to loose:D :D :D

I heard the Cubs ride Hondas....:devil:

ronnie
10-03-2005, 08:38 PM
they will be all winners:p

motoboy66
10-03-2005, 09:21 PM

No they ride Yamahaha's thats why they wear blue. :blah:

geogeorge
10-03-2005, 10:49 PM
No they ride Yamahaha's thats why they wear blue. :blah:

Yamaha is old school now with yellow nd black. :blah:

ronnie
10-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Yamaha is old school now with yellow nd black. :blah:
cardels are red yellow is bigbirds :)

geogeorge
10-04-2005, 05:13 PM
cardels are red yellow is bigbirds :)

Rommie I would laugh but the check your wife sent has not cleared the bank yet.

ronnie
10-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Rommie I would laugh but the check your wife sent has not cleared the bank yet.
If she is sending you money the check would clear
are you spending the money on yamaha parts:D

geogeorge
10-04-2005, 06:21 PM
If she is sending you money the check would clear
are you spending the money on yamaha parts:D

No spending it on a trophy case. :devil:

ronnie
10-04-2005, 07:22 PM
hey you i realize you don't have your own woman or at least one as good as me but you and ronnie fight on your own and leave me out of it , you hear don't make me whoop up on the two of you,i mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grr: :grr:

geogeorge
10-04-2005, 07:48 PM
hey you i realize you don't have your own woman or at least one as good as me but you and ronnie fight on your own and leave me out of it , you hear don't make me whoop up on the two of you,i mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grr: :grr:

Come on mom were just having fun. :D :D

Me and Ronnie are just having some fun. I hope he knows that.
And yes your a good woman.

ronnie
10-05-2005, 04:23 PM
you know how women are they always bi'''''''' about somthing:D

shep
10-05-2005, 04:24 PM
hey you i realize you don't have your own woman or at least one as good as me but you and ronnie fight on your own and leave me out of it , you hear don't make me whoop up on the two of you,i mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grr: :grr: :bandit: Hey Daleen , I will rassle witt yo fine *****!!!LOL:blah: :devil: :muscle: :(

ronnie
10-05-2005, 06:58 PM
hey shep i got a nerf bar for sale and a foot peg what to buy it:D

shep
10-06-2005, 04:15 PM
:bandit: Who would want Honda parts??!!!:blah:

geogeorge
10-06-2005, 06:21 PM

I'm with you bro.

Thanks for the heads up. I checked it out and yes one was lose. I put it back in and checked the other one so I should be ok now.

Thanks
again

ronnie
10-06-2005, 06:33 PM
my honda parts won't fall off :blah:

geogeorge
10-06-2005, 06:44 PM
my honda parts won't fall off :blah:

Nothing is going to fall off if all you do is push the quad around the parking lot. :devil:

ronnie
10-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Nothing is going to fall off if all you do is push the quad around the parking lot. :devil:
never push my honda in parking lot but i can remember my yamaha only makeing 1 lap if that:blah: