PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered all my skid plates from PRM.

turboTony
09-19-2004, 11:29 AM
Full set. A-arms, chassis and swingarm. For the A-arms and chassis, I went with the .190" The swingarm got the .250". I will hopefully have them on Thursday-ish so I can install them next weekend.
The stock POS didn't last as long as I had hoped. There's already a nice hole through it thats about an inch and 1/2 long that I can see the chain through. Thank god the rotor side is still good.

WhiteZee
09-19-2004, 03:15 PM
you will like them alot, i think they are the best quality on the market, i got the swinger, belly, front and grap bars from PRM, and love them.

awj8074
09-19-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by turboTony
Full set. A-arms, chassis and swingarm. For the A-arms and chassis, I went with the .190" The swingarm got the .250". I will hopefully have them on Thursday-ish so I can install them next weekend.
The stock POS didn't last as long as I had hoped. There's already a nice hole through it thats about an inch and 1/2 long that I can see the chain through. Thank god the rotor side is still good.

mines got that same hole im saving for a full skid plate set. for now im avoiding rocks.

WhiteZee
09-19-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by awj8074
for now im avoiding rocks.
lmao

jeepnrocks
09-21-2004, 09:02 AM
i have thr prm grab bar and just ordered the swinger .250 skid. i went with pro armor for the a-arm guards just cause i like the look of them. im getting the prm pump protector set next

WhiteZee
09-21-2004, 11:35 AM
do you really think the pump protector set is needed? i can honestly say i have never seen or heard of anyone using them.

jeepnrocks
09-21-2004, 02:55 PM
do i really need them ? maybe not but its a lil more protection. that and if i say i don't need them then tomorrow i will go out and jam a tree into one of them haha